Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 am

Jane frowned but said nothing. She continued walking next to Ping. In her head she was still wondering about her shyness. "You know, I only know such kind of a shyness from a girl.", she finally stated.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 am

He continued to walk but at her words he frowned and looked at her "Well, that's even kinda offensive..." replied annoyed, continuing to walk: the water's noice was growning.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 am

Jane shrugged. "I'm sorry. That are just my thoughts. I didn't meant to be rude. It's cute when you're doing that.", she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 am

He listened her and nodded to her words: he didn't wanto be rude with her, it was just that her words were too directed to him.
"It's just... i've been in the army for so long, and... " he started mumbling like he wanted to start a convesation, like he wanted to reply to her first question, but then he simply didn't continue
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 am

"You mean you forgot about how to act besides a woman?", Jane looked at him surprised. And then she started to laugh. "You don't need to be this polite when I'm around...", she still kept laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 am

He smiled shyly at her laughing, even more embarassed.
"M-my father tought me to be polite... even with my sister i... act like... that..." but, even if embarassed, he was however starting to talk to her
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 am

Jane stopped laughing and wiped away the tears from the laughter. "It's nice for a woman to be treated like that. But you don't need to act that way when I'm around, okay?", she smiled softly. "You have a sister?", now Jane's smile went sad. "Lucky you..."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 am

"More then one, and i don't feel THAT lucky..." he sighed in reply, acting in a more natural way almost without realize it
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 am

"I wished I had siblings...", Jane still smiled sadly. "My mother died a few days after my birth..."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 am

He looked at her surprised, feeling really sorry for her: his mother had been so important in his life... he could only imagine how hard had to be for her grow up without her mother...
"I'm sorry" he replied in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 am

"It's okay.", Jane smiled softly at him. It felt like a fake, but she ignored it. "My dad was there for me all the time. He's such a caring person. I don't mind. I love him and would do everything for him.", Jane twirled around. "Tell me about your sisters. What kind are they?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 am

He smiled back at her, then, at her question, her replied shrugging "Loud, annoying, bossy..." then, realizing that it was definetly not kind to him talk like that about them, she coughed embarassed "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have..." with a sigh he continued "they're three, older then me: Ting-Ting, Mei and Su. They're... kinda nice... when they want..."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 am

Jane giggled. "That sounds like a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:02 pm

"I'd prefer one hundred of times to face that jaguar than to stay one hour with them... I mean... i love them... but... yeah, better stay with the jaguar..."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 pm

"The jaguar was pretty, wasn't it?", Jane's eyes were bright. "She was so amazing. I wished I could have touched her..."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Ping looked at Jane with a curious expression on his face: how could she find that beast 'beautiful'?
"She could kill us, you know it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:26 pm

"Yeah... I know.", Jane smiled. "But she was still beautiful. I love animals. Everyone of it.", she walked out of the woods and looked at the river. "Seems like we found something we need, right?", she turned to Ping and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Ping followed her, thinking about her words. She loved animals... well, he loved his horse, and he could understand who loved dogs, but all the animals... that's was pointless in his mind, and aso dangerous, since the girl had even tried to reach the jaguar.
When they finally reached the river he smiled back to her "Yes..." then he walked toward the river: he really needed to drink
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Jane joined Ping and drunk some of the water. Feeling the cold fluid run through her mouth and into her body felt really good. As she wasn't thirsty anymore, she washed her face and then looked around. "What a shame, we haven't go anything to bring some water back for the others.I could make some reed baskets, but I think that wouldn't help.", Jane stood up and looked around again. "We should search for a cave near the river."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Ping drank as well, enjoyng the fresh taste of the water. "It's not a problem, we can get the others here..." he replied at Jane and then, when she mentioned the cave, he nodded "Yes, and also some food: we should search for some fruits... it would be difficult go to hunt in... that conditions..." he said thinking that they were only in two, his arm was wounded and apparently she didn't know how to hunt...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Jane nodded. "I hate hunting. But we could plant something. Or search a place where a lot of plants are, that we can eat."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Megara had been secretly following Ping and Jane for awhile now. She watched them drink some water and soon realized she was thirsty also.

She quietly stumbled out of the woods and glared at them two.

"Hi everyone," Meg said. "Sorry, I got thirsty." She walked over to the lake and drank water quietly thinking to herself. She realized she like both of these people, Ping and Jane. She was glad she was grouped with them. They would keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Ping nodded at her words: he didn't like hunt either, but he was ready to do it when there was the need. Luckily, it wasn't the occasion... "We can check in this zone, the river could be a good place where to find fruits and plants..."
Suddenly a noise at his shoulder made him jump surprised, taking the lance again in his hand, ready to attack wathere was arriving: could it be the jaguar again? He was ready to jump on whatever was coming when suddenly Meg appeared from the forest, approaching the river to drink.
Ping stopped in time to not hurt her.
*luckily...* he couldn't help but think
But what was she doing there? It wasn't a problem to him have her there, not really, but... it coul have been dangerous for her...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 pm

She smiled as she relieved her thirst. She looked back up at Ping and gasped.

"Ping!" she said carefully placing her hands on his wound. "What happened? Are you okay?"

That was stupid, of course he was okay but she was so worried about him. She truly cared about Ping and didn't want him to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Jane listened to Ping and opened her mouth to answer him, as a noise let her startle. She turned around and saw Meg coming out of the woods. Jane sighed in relief. But then she frowned. "What are you doing here? What if something would have happen to you? Nobody would have protected you! And we would be worried and searching you! Do the others know you were following us?", she was slightly mad now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next