Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To be loved is a great compliment.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

To be loved is a great compliment. Empty
PostSubject: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 am

Rose had walked back towards the tree. As she hung up the new room mate list. She stared at it for a moment.
Sharing a room with Tulio..He had left for so long already..
He had probably already forgotten her, And had shared time with..others.... Rose sighed and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 am

Shan yu walked back to the tree from a walk. He wasn't surprised to see Rose, but wondered what she was doing. He walked up behind her. "New roomates?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:02 am

Rose looked up, Looking over her shoulder towards Shan Yu. ''Yes. I had to hang it up there. You have Ping as room mate.''
She wondered if Shan Yu knew about Ping, Being a woman.
Rose sighed again as she walked towards a rock sitting on it as she looked at the horizon.
The same spot she had spent her first talk with Tulio.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 am

He smirked sinister. "Oh, I like that." He chuckeled. He looked at Rose, and sensed something was wrong. "Something bothering you miss Rose?" He asked walking closer to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 am

Rose nodded. ''Yes but it is nothing..'' Just staring towards the horizon. As if trying to find words, sentences.
Answers..''I've learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don't have one. And maybe I should take my study and do something with it. Instead of being stubborn.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 am

He nodded. "That is one way I suppose." He said shrugging. "Did lover boy cheat?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 am

''He needed alone time, Never returned. You said that if you love somebody you wouldn't leave their sides. He left.''
Rose frowned. Clenching her teeth feeling this cold sensation run over her body.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 am

He shook his finger. "No, I said you wouldn't want to leave their side unless you had to. But I get your point, maybe you should forget him. He obviously sleeps around."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:33 am

Rose nodded. ''I feel so stupid, I should know better.'' Shaking her head again. ''Is it foolish of me?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 am

He sat down on the rock next to her. "You sure should have, but no one blames you. Tulio is the one who cheated you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 am

Rose sighed. ''I don't know whether he cheated yet or not. But he stays away so long. No man needs such a long alone time.'' She narrowed her eyes. ''But Time is what prevents everything from happening at once. Maybe I just need to be patient.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 am

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but I would suspect the worst with him. You saw him on the beach. Flirting with girls." He got up and started heading inside. It was enough for him to have planted the seed of distrust in her heart for now.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 am

Rose looked down at her hands. She had seen him indeed. But...He promised. So why would he even think about cheating?
It just did not seem like him. She looked over her shoulder. ''Are you leaving already?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:13 am

He stopped and turned. "Do you need me for something then?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 am

''Do you mind hunting with me than?'' She smirked lightly. ''I could use some improvement in my shooting.'' She took a bow and arrow from beneath the rock smirking at him again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 am

Shan yu smirked. "Depens on what are we hunting." He lifted his eyebrows fast, showing her that he was interested.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

''Humans?'' She joked, Laughing softly. ''We can always use extra food, don't we?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:55 pm

He laughed at her joke. "Any specific human you would like to catch with that?" He pointed to her bow and arrow. He then nodded. "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Rose laughed. She than stood up throwing the bow and arrow over her shoulder. "Let's go."
She smirked at him. As they walked towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be loved is a great compliment.   To be loved is a great compliment. Empty

Back to top Go down

To be loved is a great compliment.
Page 1 of 1