Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new adventure.

Go down 
+5
Megara
BriarRose
Jane
Shan-Yu
Eris
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 am

Eris floated around the tree. She held up her nose. Looking at the wall with a paper on it. The roommates.

Room 1: Red & Isabella
Room 2: Tiana & BriarRose
Room 3: Helga & Sinbad
Room 4: Anya & Miguel
Room 5: Jim & Megara
Room 6: Jane & Shan-Yu
Room 7: Ping & Tulio
Room 8:
Room 9:
Room 10:

Next to it was a Wanted poster, With very chic handwriting on it.

A new adventure. Poster2al

Eris smirked. She turned around, Already seeing some people near. She quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:17 am

Shan yu followed Briar Rose. She had been very mysterious about where they were going. They arrived to a tree. He walked forward seeing two papers nailed on it. HE couldn't read anything, but his own name, just barely. But he smirked seeing the wanted poster. "Now there is something even I can understand."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 am

Jane followed Ping to a big tree. Their group stopped in front of it. Jane's first view fell on a wanted poster. She bit her lip, as she saw Meg's face on it. Never would she say, that Meg had done it. And she was sure to trust Meg, no matter what the others would say. Meg told her the truth.

Then she looked at a paper besides the poster. There were all their names on it. Jane walked a few steps closer. She searched for her name and found it. She was supposed to walk to room 6. And... Shan Yu was her roommate? Jane blushed slightly. And then shook her head. She started to smile. Jane wondered, what had happened to him? Her view fell down on her body and she started to giggle. She still only wore her chemise.

What would happen now?

Last edited by Jane on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 am

She stepped closer to the two papers. Looking over her shoulder to the dark skinned woman. She than looked at the wanted paper. Grinning lightly at Shan-Yu's comment. ''I suppose you have been on one of those papers once? Or twice?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:24 am

He laughed dryly. "No, those papers are employment for me." He looked at Briar Rose, then at the familiar brunette that had come there too. "You can read, tell me who is my roommate."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 am

Jane gasped surprised, as someone talked to her. As she saw, it was Shan Yu, she blushed. "Uhm... I'm your roommate. And we are supposed to walk to room 6.", she answered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:37 am

He grinned, as he walked to her, placing his big hand on her shoulder. "Alright then, let us go then." He said leading her away.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am

Jane nodded slowly. "Good. I'm following you.", she said quietly. His hand on her shoulder confused her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Meg walked up to the posters and gasped. Back in the college she was fortunate enough to understand how to read english. She covered her mouth with her hands and fell a couple steps backwards. "No, no, no," she said. Her head was spinning. She sat on the rock and fanned her face. "This can't be happening."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Ping had lost time watching at the poster with Meg's face: was really her? She had to be sentenced? What horrible crime could have she done? He frowned: was it true or only another one of Eris's tricks? His attention was then captured by the names on a paper: the roommates. His roommate was... Tulio... Mr Tulio! Oh well, was nice find him again... but before he could even think to start to search him his attention was captured by another name: Jane. Jane that was in the same room with... Shan Yu... he frowned angrily... she shouldn't go... but when he turned to search for her it was too late: she was gone... and in gront of him now there was Meg... and she seemed really worried...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Meg looked up and saw Ping walk towards the poster. "Ping, I-I can explain," she said grabbing his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Ping turned toward her "So tell me" he said in a quiet tone: there was no accusation in his voice, it was just kind as always, but he was curious to understand
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm

She took a deep breathe and looked into his eyes. She was afraid to tell him. What if would hate her after? Jane took it well but she was a woman, Ping might not be as understanding as Jane was. "Well," she started. "Before I boarded the ship, I was dating this man. A very, very abusive man, Ping. He would force me to- do bad things." She felt the tears starting to come. "I was locked in with him and- and the only way out was to.." Meg trailed off. "Was to kill him." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 pm

An... abusive man? Ping froze at those words: what had he done to her? Meg was a so kind, fragile woman... how dared him, anyone he was, do it to her? It was a good think he was dead, the only problem was that there wasn't been someone to do it for her! A so nice woman wasn't supposed to soil her hands with blood... "You don't have to feel guilty, men like this doesn't deserve to live." he replied calmly, looking her into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:57 pm

She looked up, almost startled. She was afraid she would lose him. She smiled, she lost everything she had in Greece. Her life, her friends, her freedom. When she got stuck on the island and met Ping she felt like her heart was slowly beginning to mend. She wrapped her arms around Ping speechless on what to say. She just let her body take the words from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:00 pm

When she jumped hugging him he froze for a second, opening wide his eyes, without knowing what to do: too much physical contact, too much physical contact... but after a few second, slowly and shyly, he hugged her back, still feeling a bit tense: she surely was a weird girl, but he could bet, she wasn't an assassin. She could have killed a man, to protect herself, this didn't make her an assassin...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:17 pm

She pulled herself together and shook the hair from her hair. "Who would do this to me Ping?" The only person she told was.. Jane! "No," she thought. "Jane would never betray me. Or would she?" She knew the thought was a horrible one, but who else knew her secret?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:21 pm

"I don't..." he started to point that he didn't know, but he stopped. He did! There was only one person that could have done it... at least, she wanted to hurt Meg, didn't she? In a whisper, frowning, Ping whispered "Eris..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Meg tilted her head. "Eris?" she said trying to remember everyone on the ship. "Who's Eris?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Ping bit his lips from the inside: he hadn't talked to her about the goddes... He had talked only to Jane... He sighed "Do you remember when I went in the forest alone? When... when i came back running... two times?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:33 pm

"Yes," said Meg curiously. She paused and let him continue.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 pm

"Well... i've met this... this... i thought she was a witch, she said that her name was Eris and that she was a God. And then she menaced to hurt you or Jane..." remember it made him feel guilty "I tried to tell her to hurt me, i really tried, she didn't want..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 pm

A Goddes? On the island? She looked around as if this "Eris" could be watching her right then. "It's not safe to talk about it here Ping. Let's take it inside." She walked towards the tree and found a large door. She slowly opened it and walked into a large area filled with wooden furniture.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:41 am

Anya walked into the tree, her eyes stopping on the wanted poster and the list with roommates on them. She looked to see who she was roomed with. And thanks to her know how to play the violin and being able to play at places, she was taught how to read.

Miguel? Who is that?

She thought to herself, before she looked at the wanted poster. Her eyes widened when she recognized the woman. She turned to see that the woman was already leaving, making her bite her lip. If that woman had done something bad, then she would have to stay clear from her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 am

BriarRose had been getting pretty bored, she looked around. Almost sighing on how much she was an outcast, it was her own fault nomatter...
Her eye fell on this rehaired woman. She decided to just step onto this woman and try to start a conversation. She walked up to the woman. "I don't think we have met yet." She said with a nice and warm tone. She had to atleast try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new adventure. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new adventure.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next