Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books are nice to start a fire.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hades

Hades

Books are nice to start a fire. Empty
PostSubject: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 am

Hades looked around searching for his girl. He felt she was around. But he was going to play with someone else. Someone who could tell him more off this place. He wanted to humiliated his girl in front of everyone here. Or at least make sure everyone would know Who he was. He laughed softly. He felt someone was coming to the library. He went to stand in a corner, letting the shadows take him.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:22 am

Jane walked along the floor. She looked at the book in her hands. Now she read it twice and thought of getting a different one. Jane opened the door of the library and walked in. Her view flew around and as she couldn't see anyone, she walked directly to the bookshelves, she took the book in her hands from the last time. Jane put it back and walked through the shelves to search for another one.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 am

Hades watched the woman who came in. She looked around, checking if someone was here. He chuckled silently. He stepped out of the shadows, when the woman had put her book away. He flew closer to her. “What book are you searching for?”
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:39 am

As she heard a voice in her back, Jane startled and turned around. "My goodness, Shan...", her eyes grew bigger, as she saw that it wasn't Shan Yu behind her. She frowned. "Who are you?", Jane stroke her dress and then through her hair. "I'm searching for something about animals or plants.", she answered politely as she remembered his question.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 am

He smiled at the woman. “I’m called many names. But you may call me Hades. What is your name. And about the books your searching for. Isn’t the best way to understand them to see them with your own eyes?”
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:03 am

"Hades?", Jane tilted her head. "Like the god Hades? Or are you the god?", she frowned slightly. Too many gods on this island. "My name is Jane Porter and yes, it's better to see the animals and plants with my own eyes to understand them.", she smiled. "That's my profession. But I do like to read what other people found out about them and combine it with my experiences.", Jane sat down on a chair next to her.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:32 am

“So with other words you like to exanimate things. You like to learn new stuff.” He tilt his head. Jane looked like a proper person, probably never got hurt. “The god Hades. He was the brother of Zeus and Poseidon, right?” So people haven’t forgot about him. He smiled at her. Let’s see what humans know.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 am

Jane smiled. "Yes, I love to learn new things.", she chuckled. "And yes, Hades is the brother of Zeus and Poseidon. He's the ruler of the Underworld.", Jane tilted her head from side to side. "I ever thought of him as an interesting god, like Eris.", she shrugged. "Although they aren't that popular. Most people are scared to hear there names."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:04 am

His eyebrows went up. Interesting??? Not scary, this girl is stupid. He smiled. Like Rose. “So if you will meet him, you wouldn’t be scared?” It didn’t matter which answer she would give. Pain was inventible.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 am

Jane shrugged. "I don't know. Would come to his behavior towards me.", she stroke her dress again. "I don't think that a person is totally evil. It's the way of acting what makes a character being bad or good. I'm not that good either.", Jane sighed. "Pain can be good too, you know.", she smiled a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 am

“I don’t agree with you. Gods or goddess are Evil. Even the good ones.” He got closer to her, smiling. “I guess you have never experienced real pain.” He made smoke come into the room, making the floor disappear. “Child are you afraid of the dark?” He brought smoke up, making a chair. He sat down, smiling all the way.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:49 am

"Yes and No.", Jane answered and shivered slightly. "Sometimes the darkness is my only friend and sometimes I wish she will disappear and never come back.", Jane looked out of the window. "Real pain has different meanings. But I guess you mean the pain, who have when you get hurt physically.", she looked back to Hades. "No, no one ever hurt me physically that bad, that I was too scared. Mentally...", she shrugged. "That's a different point and I won't talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 am

He chuckled, making the smoke coming up slowly. The smoke already came at a person’s waist if they stood. But because they were both sitting it was close to their shoulders. “Interesting. For a human you say reasonable things. But you don’t need to worry I can let people feel pain physical and mental.” He was a bit annoyed that their hadn’t been anybody more to come inside. He wanted more people to panic to feel pain. But this girl would do.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 am

Jane looked at the smoke around her. "Do you need the smoke to scare people?", she asked politely and without any emotion. "I mean... It does look great, but makes no sense.", she looked directly in Hades face. "Although...", she tilted her head. "It would be great to sneak in someone else's room.", Jane sighed. "Eris used more the direct way. That was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 am

Hades raised a eyebrow. “I thought you observed. Do you really think this is normal smoke?” He gave her his most terrifying smile. “Think again Child. When that smoke has surround your last strain of hair. You will get to know how scared you should be of that smoke.” He took out of tin air a cigar, using his finger to put it on.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 am

"I never believed it is normal smoke. I'm just wondering if you really need it.", Jane shrugged. She stood up and left Hades. She didn't cared about the fact if it would be dangerous or not to show him her back. Jane walked through the lines of shelves and searched a book. "I know it was here...", she mumbled quietly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:48 am

Hades laughed the last time a woman had behaved like that was his beloved wife. His wife still behaved like that. But she was his wife, a goddess. This was merely a human. “Which book are you searching for? What is the title?” While the smoke was raising, he wouldn’t hurt her. But every second the girl came closer of getting some traumas.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 am

"It's a Plant Encyclopedia. I saw it yesterday.", she shrugged and looked around. "A big book with a blue velvet cover. I don't know the color of the letters anymore.", Jane walked further through the lines.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 am

The smoke was just below her shoulder. A lump of smoke went to a book, pulling it out. The smoke brought it to Jane. “Is that the book.” Hades spoke dark with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:14 am

Jane frowned and took the book from the smoke. "Yes.", she answered shortly. She pressed the book at her body and looked at the door. "I guess I'm going now. Thank you for helping me. It was nice to meet you.", she walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:22 am

He watched Jane walk to the door. When she was over the half, the smoke was above her head. “Too late.” He laughed, clicking with his fingers. The smoke became obese. Humans wouldn’t be able to see anything expect the fire. The book dissapeared, what Jane was holding close was a fire ball. He listen to her perfect scream. Flames blocked the door. “If you do your best to hide. Maybe the fire won’t find you.” He said happy.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 am

Jane startled and let go of the fireball in her arms. She made a few steps backwards and looked around. Her arms hurt but she ignored it. The fire was everywhere in the room. It wouldn't matter if she tried to hide or not. Jane sighed. "That's unmanly. Using hallucinations to scare me. Even if they are not, it's the same.", she sat down on the ground. "It wouldn't matter if I hide or not. I'm dying if you want it. So I can stay here and wait. Easier than making me troublesome and running around like an idiot.", she waited for Hades to reply. Whether he was a god or not, she won't let him push her around like a stupid child.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 am

He laughed. “I almost think I have a fireball in my ear. You are one interesting woman.” He flew towards her, taking her hands. “You aren’t that stupid. So that means you would be scared for something else more.” He leaned in, looking her in the eyes. “But are you scared yet?” Smiling while he spoke. Humans can talk. But Gods/Godess can speak.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:32 pm

Jane looked back into his eyes. "Sorry I'm not right now.", she smiled. "I like your eyes. And I did like the smoke.", she looked at her hands in Hades's. Then she looked back into his eyes. "There is one thing I'm scared about, but I hope you'll never find out.", she shrugged. "My life is ruined already. Do you like to ruin it even more?", her voice was soft and quiet. It was more an offering to Hades to hurt her. Like she wanted to be. Like she should've been.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 am

He wasn’t blow away when she said that. He would do much more to make her really scared. "I like your eyes. And I did like the smoke." His eyes narrowed. She liked it….. Maybe she is mentally Whoooohoe. "There is one thing I'm scared about, but I hope you'll never find out.", she shrugged. "My life is ruined already. Do you like to ruin it even more?" He let go of her hands. “So you are the type of woman who wants to be punished.” He turned around flowing away. The boring kind of type. “Well. Tell me.” He looked at her. At her eyes waiting for a clue. “If your life is already ruined than what would it matter if I know.”His smile faded away. Humans fuss was always the same tale. “And to your question. Yes. Of course. Time is at my side. So trying to keep the thrill in it is very hard.” He pouted a little bit. “But I don’t expect you to understand that.” He looked at her, trying to look like he was intressted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. Empty

Back to top Go down

Books are nice to start a fire.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next