Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins Empty
PostSubject: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 am

Jane stopped and looked around. The landscape around her was green and smelled good. She closed her eyes and smiled. Jane took a deep breath and opened her eyes. A few meters away was a rocky and dark mountain. He was standing there alone and was really high. Jane guessed that this must be a volcano. She sighed. Hopefully he wouldn't react while they were here.

She turned around and looked at the people who had followed her. They were just a small group of five persons. She recognized Ping and smiled at him. She winked at Meg, as she saw her. The other two man were unknown to her. Jane was sure she had seen them on the beach, but she couldn't remember their names.

Jane sighed and sat down in the grass. What to do now?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:12 am

Ping was following the small group without talking to anyone: hew knew at least the names of the two girls, he didn't know the other two men, but as always he wasn't the kind of guy that liked to start a conversation and he could stand the silence. When Jane stopped and smiled to him he tended for a second and nodded to her in a gesture that wanted to be a sort of Hello.
He was undecided on what to do, but after a few seconds he sighed softly to himself and stepped toward Jane to ask her in the most confident tone he could find
"Sorry ma'am, what are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 am

Jane lifted her head, as she heard Ping talking to her. She smiled and patted on the grass next to her. "Well, first of all, don't call me ma'am. I'm Jane. And to the second point... I don't know. We should try to find some water and something to eat.", she sighed. "I'm not used to travel with a group... But that's what I would do, if I was alone myself.", her look flew around. "This place is really beautiful, if the volcano wasn't this near. I hope it won't react. But you could never be sure, right?", Jane looked at Ping and smiled softly. "What would you do Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 am

Ping tensed a bit at her invitation to sit next to her, but he obeyed and sat down next to her. He listened her, and when she asked the last question he frowned thinking to reply after a few seconds "Well, ma'..." he stopped and then, slightly embarassed to pronounce her name, he continued "Well... Jane... I agree with you. Water and food are our priority... and also we have to search a place to stay... a cave if there is one, or if not we have to built a hut... Probably the best idea would be to divide us in two groups, one to search water and food an the other for the shelter..."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:38 am

Jane frowned. "Are you sure it would be good splitting the group again? I mean... We don't know what kind of animals are here or else. I would go with the group who searches for food and water. I knew some plants you can eat without the danger of being poisoned. But splitting the group...", she thought. "What if we won't find the others again? That's too dangerous.", Jane sighed. If she would be alone it would be much easier. But she won't moan about it. Jane wrapped her arms around her knees. "I think we should ask the others for their opinion."
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am

John listened to Jane and Ping as they talked.

"I have a bottle of water that BriarRose gave me" he said as he got out the bottle "but I don't know if that's enough" he looked at it, it wasn't so big as to be enough for the group.

"And I agree with you Jane, it's safer to stay together" he said, thinking of the dangers that might happen at a volcano.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 am

Jane looked surprised at the blond man, who talked to her. "How do you know my name?", she asked suspicious. "Did I allow you to call me Jane?"
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 am

"Umm, sorry if that bothered you Miss Porter" John said "but we did explore once together in a group"

(OOC: change that if you'd like Smile)
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 am

[OOC: No that's totally fine ^^]

Jane looked at the blond man and thought hard. "OH!", she said surprised, as she remembered his face. "I'm sorry Johnny.", she smiled. "I forgot. It seems like I was alone for too long the last time.", Jane giggled. "How are you? We haven't seen for quite a few months."
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 am

(OOC: yays! XD)

Jane seemed to be trying to remember till she cried "OH!"

"I'm sorry Johnny.", she smiled. "I forgot. It seems like I was alone for too long the last time.", Jane giggled. "How are you? We haven't seen for quite a few months."

John laughed "It's okay"

"I've been fine, just....exploring" John suddenly found out he hadn't had much to do in his life "what about you?"

(OOC: how do you want their friendship? casual or not? Smile I think not since she called him 'Johnny' XD gotta go)
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 am

[OOC: I think they are really good friends. And the rest... we'll see what happens during the rp ^^]

Jane smiled and shrugged. "Sneaking from ship to ship and island to island. I think that's all. Oh no.", she frowned. "I was in England for a few weeks before two months. I visited my father and was at the university.", Jane stroke through her hair and played with a strain. "I had a dispute with the other professors.", she shook her head. "I'll be better on my own around the world."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 am

Ping followed a bit the discussion of John and Jane, but he was still thinking about the situation so he didn't pay them a lot of attention: they thought that split the group was a bad idea... actually it had pro and con... how many of them were used to explore? John and Jane seemed kinda familiar with it, and he had been trained in those kind of situation ion the army, but what about the other two?
Maybe the best idea was to leave the 4 there and try to get a look around there...
He raised and with a little bow of the head, he interrupted them, and, in his usual polite tone, he said
"ma'... Jane, Mr, i'll go to check around if i can find something useful. I'll be back soon."
then, with a new little bow, he left the group

[ooc: sorry but i have to run away >.< I'll be back tomorrow <3 Night Night <3]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Megara saw Jane, Ping, and Johnny talking about getting food and water. She snuck up behind Jane and hugged her from behind.

"Hello, Jane," she said cheerfully.

She then looked at Ping and John.

"Hi John," she said politely as she turned to Ping. "And hello Ping." She said shyly smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 am

Jane turned her head and smiled. "Hey Meg. How are you? Better now?", from the angle of her eye, she saw Ping leaving the group. "PING!", she shouted after him. "Ping! Don't leave the group!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 am

Ping was already leaving when he heard Jane's voice calling him: he turned and approached her again with a surprised expression on his face "Why not?" he asked honestly curious.
Then, when he noticed Meg saying Hello to him, he replied with a little bow of the head in his usual polite and forma tone
"Goodmorning, ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:17 am

Jane sighed. Was he stupid? He was a Captain or not? "You don't know what lives out there. Leaving the group on your own is dangerous. I'm going with you, when you want to explore the surrounding.", she walked to Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 am

"I'm trained for this, m... Jane..." pronounce her name was still weird for him "I can handle it..."
then when she walked toward him offering to go with him he looked at her unsure
"Y...you sure?" asked like it was really a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:44 am

"Yes. I am really sure.", Jane nodded. "John is able to care for Meg and the other boy, don't worry.", she smiled and poked Ping on his shoulder. "Come on. I want to see more.", her eyes shone bright.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 am

Ping was still unsure, but she seemed so sure about it and so confident that he simply didn't reply.
When she poked him on his shoulder he tensed a bit, but didn't do anything, just after a few seconds replied shyly.
"So... we can go... now..."
he waited her reply to start to move
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:53 am

Jane put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow, looking at Ping. She didn't say anything. Her view wandered from his feet to his head and she tilted her head. "I wonder how you could survive.", she mumbled quietly. Jane took Ping's hand and pulled him with her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:00 am

Ping didn't reply to her phrase, he just sighed a bit, and when she started to walk taking him for the hand he just followed her.
To forget the embarassment, he started to think about what they should have done first: checking around was a good idea, they had to search water, food and possibly a place to stay, but he didn't have his sword anymore... He knew the martial arts, but if a big beast would have attacked them it would be a real problem. He needed a weapon. In that situation he could built a lance, it wouldn't have been a big deal. He needed a rock, better two to sharpen the first one, a resistent stick and something to keep them united...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:23 am

Jane stopped walking and looked around. They were standing in front of a meadow. She already had forgotten in which direction she had pulled Ping, but Jane didn't care about that. "Where should we go now?", she asked him. Jane's view flow around. That was a reason why she was always alone on her trips. No matter what she did, she always found back sooner or later, but with more people around...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:35 am

Meg saw them walk away and sighed. "I guess I'll take care of these suckers." he said elbowing John. They both just stared at her blankly.

She laughed and walked to a rock and let the heat fill her body.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 am

Ping followed silently Jane, looking around to memorize the way back and searcjing if he could find anything usefull. When they had reached a meadow and she asked him where to go he looked around again
"I need to built a weapon..."
he murmured before to indicate a zone at their right were there were a group of trees that could give him a good stck
"Over there"
he replied, waiting again to her to move first
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:47 am

Jane nodded. "If you need them, then go ahead. I'm sitting on the meadow and take a sun bath.", Jane walked into the sunlight and closed her eyes. She smiled. Jane already loved this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins   The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a great adventure... or the game of unknown dangers begins
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next