Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new adventure beyond the horizon...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

A new adventure beyond the horizon... Empty
PostSubject: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:53 am

After what it seemed like an hour of walking through the forest, Meg and Ping finally came upon a small oasis beyond the trees. "Wow," Meg exclaimed, walking closer. "It's beautiful here.." She walked closer to the water and splashed some on her face. It felt so refreshing. When she took another look around, she realized that some other people had been there due to a small camp set up a few yards ahead. She looked back at Ping who was also enjoying the scenery. "Come on," she said holding his hand and pulling him closer to the water. She sat down and pulled her skirt up a bit where her legs could slid into the water. She leaned back and tried to take in all the warm air and sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 am

As soon as he had come back to the tree he had gone to Meg: he had missed her and in all those mixed and confuse emotions she was his safe heaven, he really needed to stay with her. He had decided to brought her in the oasis and only after a long walk they had reached the place. Meg seemed to enjoy it, and so did him. When she approached the water, making her legs slid into the watre, he just seated next to her, smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:06 am

She leaned closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. "Can I tell you a secret?" she asked slowly opening her eyes, and looking up at him. "You're the first person to ever make me feel this way." She looked down at then water and watched the little waves ripple through out. "I mean, I had my ex.. But I was sort-of forced into that. And now here, with you. It's perfect." She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 am

He listened to her, and in that moment, at her words, his heart filled with joy: it was so beautiful have her there, and was so beautiful be important to her, and so beautiful be known by her for real, and accepted for what he was... at her last words he looked her in the eyes "You're perferct" and then slowly kissed her on the lips
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:34 am

Meg kissed him back softly, then pulled back giggling. "You always do that," she said tucking some hair behind her ear. "You always make me feel so special." Ping had a special way of making Meg forget about anything and everything bad. He was like a wall that separated her good life from bad. She was so happy to get away with him, to get away from everything with him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 am

"I'm glad i do. You should feel special always, cause you really are." he replied in a sweet tone, still looking at her and kissing her again then on the cheek. It was so beautiful spend time with her, his little heaven was her, she had already made him forget all other emotions
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 am

She smiled and took his hand, inter-twining their fingers together. She listened to the chirping of birds, and the wind hitting the water, she loved the sounds. It was so peaceful to her.
She remembered only a few weeks ago she had been chasing him and now she finally had him. She never wanted to let him go. She really did love him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:04 am

He simply remained in silence, looking at her: she was really beautiful, and really special. He moved his glance to the water: he remembered when, only a few weeks before, she take a bath undressing herself in front of him... he had already started to like her, but in that moment he still hadn't understood... and now, now she was his girl... and she had seen her naked body really better... he didn't notice it, but those thought made him blush
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 am

"Aww, you're blushing," she said stroking his cheek and kissing him lightly. She thought it was so cute when he blushed. It was one of the things she liked about him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:12 am

"I-i-i'm not..." he replied embarassed blushing even more, like scared that she could read his thoughs on his face
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:24 am

"Aw Ping, it's okay," she said snuggling up closer to him. "I like it when you do."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:30 am

He smiled to her, still embarassed, and then kissed her on the nose, resting his forehead on hers. The red was slowly disappearing from his cheeck when suddenly he started to think that he would have liked now have her having a bath, like the last time... he couldn't help but blush again violently
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:42 am

Meg smiled once more, seeing Ping eye the water. "Wanna take a swim?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:56 am

At her request he became even redder and shaked hi head "G-go you... i'll wait you here..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:57 am

"Are you sure?" she asked, slipping off her dress and jumping in the water. "It's really great!" She swam around a bit, then laid on her back carelessly floating, revealing her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:05 am

He nodded at her words embarassed, but couldn't help but keep his eyes on her while she got naked and jumped in the water. She really was beautiful! And he wanted to join her, but... but what if someone else had come? It was... too dangerous...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 am

She knew it was risky for Ping to go into the water with her, but she wished that he could. She didn't like swimming aloe but she had done it before. "You know what's funny?" she asked swimming to the edge of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 am

"W-w-what?" he asked, without being able to move his glance from her: she was too beautiful, and he would have liked so much join her...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 am

"We've been on this island for how many weeks now?" she got out of the water and grabbed her dress. "Yet no one has tried to escape, call for help, anything." She said and pulled it back on. "But the thing is, I don't hate this island. I wouldn't mind if we stayed a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 am

He listened her words, reflecting on them: it was true, but... actually, they didn't have a lot of choise, Eris had been the master of the game... but he surprised himself thinking that he didn't mind as well. When he noticed that Meg was wearing again her dress he brang gently her wrist "Don't... d-don't do it... that soon..." he asked her, blushing again for his own request
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 am

"So join me this time," she said winking. She took his hand and walked over to the end of the lake. "Hmmm," she said trying to find a more secluded place.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 am

he was surprised but he didn't protest: he simply followed her. Where did she want to go? And what did she have in her mind?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 am

"How about this way?" she asked pulling some vines leading to a secret pond. She giggled. "It's perfect!" She took off her dress again and dived in. "Now will you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 am

He followed her, surprised to find that hidden place: it was really beautiful, and really hard to find, he saw her undressing again, and again he was captured by his perfect body, but at her request he simply blushed and looked down without a reply: it seemed tempting, but... but...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

"Oh come on," she said winking. She got out and stepped closer to him. "Here," she said carefully taking his shirt off. "Let me help you.." she threw it on the ground and kissed him passionately. Then teasingly, went back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure beyond the horizon...   A new adventure beyond the horizon... Empty

Back to top Go down

A new adventure beyond the horizon...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next