Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make love with the lights on baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Make love with the lights on baby Empty
PostSubject: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:37 am

After a long walk down the volcano and through the jungle, Megara's skin not only was scorching hot from the sun's harsh rays, but also fatigued from the five mile walk back to the tree of life. The only good thing that really came out of the long walk, was getting to think about everything. Meg thought about Ping, Tulio, John, and Rose. They were like a square of drama, constantly breaking up/hooking up in a never ending circle. She needed to talk to Tulio, immediately.
She finally reached the Entrance and to her surprise, she met Tulio face to face. Just the person she had been wanting to speak too.
"Tulio," she said softly, walking towards him and putting her hand on his arm. "We need to talk, I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:52 am

Tulio quickly turned around as he felt a hand on his shoulder and recognized a familiar female voice.
"I would lie if I told you the feeling was not mutual," he smiled charmingly, but quickly cleared his throat. He knew he was not supposed to flirt with women now that he had Rose. She was truely the only woman he needed and wanted. But Meg had been an old flirt, and it was hard to change his old habits, even if she was Ping's girlfriend. Just thinking of it made him smile sheepishly. Ping had really gotten herself a catch.
It was still weird to think of it, never having heard of two girls falling in love. He had not even thought such a thing could be anywhere near possible, but if Ping was happy, then he was happy for them too.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:59 am

"So," she said clearing her voice. "We're friends right? I mean of course we are.." She thought back to the last time they were together.. In bed. She smiled about thinking about that night. She really missed being with a man..
But she quickly went back to the current conversation.
"I saw.. I certain someone, kissing someone else they're not supposed too.." She said holding her arms together. Now normally, she would feel bad for breaking up a relationship. But in this case, she could honestly not give a damn. Rose hated her and she hated Rose back. Meg would feel no guilt for this. She looked into Tulio's eyes, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow, suddenly concerned about her. She seemed honestly upset about something, and she was clearly struggling to get the meaning of her words out. He could only draw one conclusion from her words, but even that seemed unrealistic to him. However, he had seen how Ping could forget Megara in his presence, and so he had to ask to make sure.
"Did Ping do anything?" he asked with obvious concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:17 pm

"Um," Megara squeaked, scratching her neck. "No, Ping and I broke up.." She said her voice trailing off. She had totally forgotten about Ping until that moment. The funny thing was, she didn't really miss him. Or should she say "her". Until recently she had been denying the fact that Ping was a girl, hoping it would just all go away. But now that it's over, she can see the truth. "No, actually this is about Rose.." she said, her voice trailing off. She knew Tulio wouldn't be happy about this. Which is why she took it upon herself to tell him, so he would have someone to share his feelings with. Hopefully, sexually.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Tulio's eyes widened as her words finally made sense to him. Rose had found herself another man again, and though the words had not been shared between them, the realization on his face was unmistakable. The pain as well, was unmistakable.
"I beg of you not to tell me," he said with a pathetically broken voice. He could not take this pain she kept inflicting on him. How many times did his heart have to break before she could be satisfied with him and only him? Would she ever be satisfied?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:34 pm

"I know, it was hard for me to tell you myself.." She said lying. She took Tulio's hands, making it almost obvious that she wanted him. "Don't you want to know?" She looked deep into his eyes. "The person who she betrayed you with, something I would never do." She said, trying not to grin. "Hey," she grabbed his face lightly. "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.." How could he love her? She has betrayed him more than a thousand times. Meg was almost getting impatient with him being so blunt.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Tears formed in his eyes and he looked away to prevent her from seeing, but as she touched his face he snapped his head back to her, no longer caring if she saw him cry. He blinked back the tears in his eyes, feeling it was the only thing he could do.
Without warning he hit the tree with all his might, drawing blood from his hand, but not being able to feel a thing over the overpowering stinging in his chest. He wanted nothing more than to break down and cry, but instead he turned his back to her and hit the tree a couple more times. Never had he been this uncontrollable, but he could not help it when his heart was broken.
"Who then?" he asked as she wouldn't stop hinting to it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Megara gasped as he hit the tree. "Tulio," she whispered grabbing his arm back. She suddenly realized how hard she had hurt him. He really did love Rose, and nothing maybe not even sex could separate that. "It doesn't matter.." she said softly. She looked into his eyes, unable to control herself. She slowly kissed him on the lips, then pulled back a bit. "I- I'm sorry.." she said softly, starting to turn around hoping he would stop her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:06 pm

He flinched when she pulled his arm, not wanting her or anyone to touch him, but as she softly kissed his lips he felt somewhat of a warm comfort in her lips, and somehow he didn't want to be alone now. He knew himself well enough to know the dark path into misery he was destined to take if he was given the chance, and pulling her back into his arms he kissed her back.
The kiss wasn't soft, nor gentle. It was harsh and hungry, like his embrace, showing no hints of wanting her happiness or pleasure, only wanting her body. If he did not have to spend the night alone, maybe, just maybe, he could get through it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:11 pm

She smiled to herself when he pulled her back. Bingo. She didn't care if he was only using her, she liked it rough. She kissed him back passionately, pulling herself into him where their hips were touching each other.
"Is there anywhere we can go that's more... private?" She asked, slightly pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Only when she spoke did he realize what he was doing, and how horribly wrong it was to do so.
Pulling away from her, he stared at her with the wide, confused eyes of a scared puppy, not wanting to do something he'd regret, but not wanting to be alone either. If he had not been in such a terrible mental pain, his state of mind might have allowed him to realize she was trying to use him. He had quickly picked up on that she wanted him however, and he couldn't deny he wanted her just as badly. The memories of their last adventure was still fresh in his mind, but so was the regret of the following day.
"Why?" he asked simply, wanting to know why she was so desperate to seduce him.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:36 pm

"Who needs questions.." Megara said, biting her lip. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She wanted him so bad, he was intoxicating to her like a drug. She pulled her arms down to his belt and started to undo it just a bit to tease him. "C'mon Tulio," she whispered in his ear. "Just one night, you can let out all your frustrations out on me. I can take it, I'm not a fragile little girl." She kissed him hard again and traveled to his neck. She pulled back a bit. "Take me to your room?" she asked, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:37 pm

He rubbed his neck, unsure of what to do. His old self would never have hesitated or questioned what he was going to do, but he was not his old self. His old self had been happy and satisfied with life, he had had everything he ever needed and wanted. Today he was nothing but the empty shell of that man. Hollow and miserable, unable to see the light at the end of the tunnel, unable to appreciate the beauty in the world no longer. How could he when he had laid eyes on the brightest of suns, wrapped his arms around the softest of silk, bathed in the purest of waters, floated through heaven, before it was all ripped from his grasp. It seemed the tighter he held on to it, the more it was slipping from his hands, and he no longer had any chance to save their relationship. It was as if he was running after the very last of trains, but it had already left the platform. There was nothing more he could do, and so he figured it best to try to regain his old self. He had been happy back then, and he wanted to be happy again.
He stopped her from opening his trousers, as they were outside where any soul could spot them.
"Your room," he said flatly instead, not wanting to return to his room for multiple reasons. His room only reminded him of what he had with Rose, what adventures they had shared under the bedcovers, and what he would never be able to experience again.
Also, he realized, he didn't want Rose to see them... he wanted this to stay a secret.
The realization hit him horribly. He had never been a man to keep secrets, not one, and yet he felt this was the only solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make love with the lights on baby   Make love with the lights on baby Empty

Back to top Go down

Make love with the lights on baby
Page 1 of 1