Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make it fly, Bless your soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Make it fly, Bless your soul Empty
PostSubject: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Meg wandered the forest a bit. Aimlessly searching for something to occupy herself with.
She wanted to clear her mind of everything. Ping, Shan-Yu, everyone.
She sat down on a large rock to rest for a second. She knew it wasn't safe for her to be walking in the
forest alone, but she didn't care at the moment.
Suddenly, she heard footsteps. But they weren't walking, they were running. They approached faster and
faster until it seemed they were only feet away.
Meg looked everywhere but couldn't find where it was coming from.
"Hello?" she cried, wondering if it was Eris playing tricks with her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:36 pm

A figure ran through the trees like an elk in the distance, her shadowed form weaving through them before she jumped up catching a branch and swinging herself up as she began to climb up the tree with grace and ease. Poca sought refuge to hide up there, it had been a long run and she hoped to catch her breath for a moment she knew she had her canoe hidden in a river nearby but had to determine her direction first. Climbing up higher she spied over the tree tops looking at the sky to see where the sun was in the sky, letting the wind whip her long raven hair around.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Meg walked closer to the noise. She saw a figure fly into the trees, making her gasp.
She followed it with her eyes as it climbed through the trees then finally rested.
It was a woman, with long brown hair and light coca skin.
"Who are you?" she asked suspiciously as she eyed the woman down.
Meg had never seen her on the boat of the island. It could've been Eris in a different form so
she safely kept her distance.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm

She stayed of there for a moment before dropping down landing on her feet like some wild cat. For a moment it looked like she was going to just walk away but then she stopped perfectly still turning her head as her eyes cast back in Megara's direction. She immediately glared at her, another one to spot her... this was not good, but then she recognized the woman... yes... this was one of the ones she wanted to speak to. Her gaze softening as she gently motioned Meg to come to her before wandering into the deeper forest.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Meg watched the woman carefully, not speaking a word. She followed her
obediently but still keeping caution.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 pm

She led her a distance from the others deeper into the forest. Suddenly she disappeared behind a bush, circling around so that she ended up behind Megara. Crouched behind her slowly standing up ".... you are the one called Megara yes? you are mated with the chinese soldier boy yes?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Meg stopped walking when the woman ran into the bush. "Really?-"
She was about to say, until she popped up behind her.
"How do you know this?" Megara asked, taken back from her question.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 pm

"... my name?" she asked for a moment and actually had to think on it for a moment, it had been so long since she had said it to anyone "Pocahontas.... and the reason I know is because I have been watching. Do not trust the blonde witch or that false god, you and the others are in danger.... " Looking up as she listened "the birds at still singing, it is a good sign means that the demon woman is not watching. Listen. You must not tell anyone you saw me, I am supposed to be dead. Better the witch and demon think im dead, but you must bring yourself and mate to the shoreline, I will meet you" her words rusty as if she wasnt used to speaking at first but got better as she continued "Only you two for now, bring any other and next time we meet I will bring Sabor yes?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:21 am

Megara tried to concentrate on the words Pocahontas was saying.
She was so confused. This woman was a complete stranger, and she wanted Meg
and Ping to meet her in a secluded place? Meg was unsure about the meeting.
After all it could still be one of Eris's tricks.
"Prove to me you are good," she replied, ignoring much detail. "Prove to me you
won't hurt us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it fly, Bless your soul   Make it fly, Bless your soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Make it fly, Bless your soul
Page 1 of 1