Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Control, Vanity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Love, Control, Vanity. Empty
PostSubject: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:21 am

Rose had brought the wood she had collected back to the Living room, She laid it down next to the Fire place. She cleaned the fireplace and laid down all the new wood. She piled op the wood that was left next to the fire place.
Starting a fire, She sat there staring into the fireplace.
She wiped off the dust that was on her dress from the burned wood.
Sitting down again. She looked at the nail in the left corner of the fireplace. Why was it there?
Rose tried to pull it out but it was stuck. Breaking it wasn't an option either.
She looked down at her basket, Getting a idea.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:27 am

Tulio wandered without purpose to the living room. He stopped in the doorway once he saw Rose with her back towards him, cleaning. He smiled to himself as he watched her.
He had slept longer than usual, and taken a nice, relaxing bath in Megara's room before he got out. She hadn't been there when he had woken up, but it could be the same. Tulio had never been good at the cheesy talk and romantic actions women seemed to demand of him the following day. He had to admit, he liked Megara even more for not wanting that.
He was fully rested now, and clean. He had even given himself a nice, clean shave.
He kept looking at Rose, wondering if it was a good idea to announce that he was there. It wasn't polite to stare at her without her knowing, but my God, she was so beautiful. It almost looked like her beauty increased every day, and as he thought about the night before, the intimate kisses they had shared, he gulped.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 am

Rose had been thinking deeply, Not noticing Tulio. She blinked pulling herself out of thought. She sensed again somebody near her, Looking towards the door she saw Tulio there just staring.
Narrowing her eyes, How much she wanted to just go over there and slap him in the face hard.
She recovered herself and smirked at Tulio. ''I suppose you enjoy the view from up there, But I can assure you. If you want a better view you can come closer. I actually wanted to have some fun, I was all alone again.'' She said the last words very innocently.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:36 am

He smiled softly and walked closer. He could never say no to Rose. She was the definition of beauty and perfection. He was mesmerized and amazed by her in every sense of the word. Every time he saw her his mind went blank for everything else.
"You know you could have just called me," he said sweetly, and he meant them.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 am

Rose curled up her toes, Holding up her smirk. ''But I wanted to make it warm and nice here first.''
She grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her. ''I want you..'' She said in a low seductive voice. Letting her arms wrap around his neck. Pushing her upper body against his. ''..Very bad..'' She whispered bringing her face closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 am

Tulio instantly put his arms around her, keeping her close. He didn't ever want to let go of her.
Her words really surprised him. Specially after yesterday. What had changed her mind so suddenly?
He smiled down at her, trying to hide his surprise as he let his lips find their way to hers.
"What changed your mind?" he asked softly before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am

Rose kissed him back. "You, leaving my room....while your heart is raising." She grinned.
"For now..just relax, I am going to give you the night you won't forget." Rose kissed him again.
Pushing him against the side wall of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 am

He kissed her back, trying to hide his surprise but it was just about impossible.
His movements were ragged as if he was unsure of what he was supposed to do - something he had never been before - and his eyebrows would be raised at times as if he didn't believe what was just about to happen.
He raised her leg, holding it up so she could wrap it around his hips, letting his own hand rub up against her thigh.
"Are you sure about this?" he asked breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:01 am

Rose smirked at his unsure tone. She softly pushed him down. Making him sit against the wall with her ontop of him.
"Ssh...i told you too relax.." She smirked at him. "Besides..." She grabbed her basket.
Taking out some handcuffs. "..let's make it more interesting shall we?"
She took his hand off her leg and his other hand too. Bringing them up.
She handcuffed his hands. Hanging them over the nail that stuck out. "There you go.."
She kissed him again. Starting to undo his buttons of his shirt. "I shall do the work for you."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:09 am

Tulio had never been into handcuffs, and specially not the girl taking control. He wanted to please, wanted to make her feel good, wanted to touch every inch of her body. But he didn't complain.
In that moment he forgot everything he had ever thought he wanted in the past.
All he wanted now was Rose, and he would go along with whatever she wanted, as long as he could have her. He gazed up at her, with the deepest expression he had ever held with a woman. Or anything else in his life.
It was as if he was spellbound.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 am

Rose smiled. Opening his shirt, reviling his chest. She brought her lips towards his. Kissing him pasionated. Undoing his trousers, but not yet his underwear. She laid all his clothes in her basket, when he was almost naked she grinned.
Looking at him. "Well don't you look cute." She said very sweetly. Kissing him again.
She laid her hands on his face. Bringing her lips to his ears. "Did you have fun with megara yesterday?" She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:17 am

He breathed out heavily as she took off his clothes, eagerly waiting for what would come. But instead...
He opened his eyes wide and looked at her. She knew.. it was a trick, a trap, and he had gone straight into it.
"H-how did you..?" he asked nervously with wide eyes, his heart beating rapidly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:21 am

Rose looked him straight in the eye. "Come on! Eris runs this place, she showed me. " She said with a cold tone.
"You think you can fool me hmm?" She stood up. "You just lied to me." She stepped away grabbing her basket.
"And now you're trapped and I have the key." She took out the from the pocket in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 am

His eyes widened and he quickly tried to get out of the handcuffs without success.
"I never lied to you!" he said back. It was true, he would never lie to a woman.
Maybe he had led her on, making her think he was more than he was, but he had never directly lied to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 am

She raised her eyebrow. "No, but you made me think that you actually cared. And was able to wait but no, the first woman in your sight who is willing and you just jump her like an animal?" She narrowed her eyes at him.
"And when were you going to tell me about you and megara? Or was it going to be a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

Tulio struggled harder.
"That's private don't you think?" he asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.
He knew it wasn't smart to provoke her now, but he had to stand up for himself.
"I never betrayed you, you were never my girlfriend. You never even wanted to be."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

Rose walked over to him. "Who said I never wanted to be? If you had asked yesterday, i would have said yes. But now I don't even know what to say anymore." She tried to hold her anger. "You can consider yourself lucky, I could always hand you over to my sister. I am sure you don't want that.."
She stepped backwards. Looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:39 am

If he had been surprised by her last recent actions it was nothing against what he was feeling now.
He had never thought a girl like her would ever want to be with him. Not in any way, but specially not to be his girlfriend.
"Then why didn't you ask?" he asked softly as he stopped trying to get free.
He had never had a girlfriend before, it was true, he wasn't the type to be tied down but...
Her... Rose... he doubted there was anything more perfect in the world..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 am

"Didn't think you would accept that offer." She said still looking away. No way he was going to talk himself out of this with his sweet tone.
She turned her back at him. Ready to walk away. No matter what he would say would change her decision.
Just leaving him here was a good punishment. Somebody would find him eventually.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:47 am

He knew she was walking away, and he knew there was nothing he could do, nothing he could say to change anything. But he wanted her to know for some reason. He just wanted her to know.
"I would've said yes," he sighed as he watched her walk away.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 am

Rose stopped hearing him say that..why would he? Was it just atrick or did he mean it?
She clneched her teeth. Turning around she walked back to him. She put down her basket and kissed him softly.
Laying the key on his lap. "Just keep that in mind." She said as she stood up and walked away.
How could he say that? She couldn't trust him. He said he wanted her but yet, he had been sleeping with another woman.
It was just the want part..nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 am

He leaned in to kiss her back, disappointed when she broke the kiss, but it had been expected.
Was this really her way to take revenge on him? The girl was crazy. And yet, he almost found it humorous. He just needed to get out of here as soon as he could, before anyone else saw him.
In a way he almost liked her reaction. It meant she had cared for him at least a little...
If she still did he didn't know but... just maybe...
He lifted his knees, desperatly trying to grab the keey with his mouth, but without success.
After multiple tries and fails he gave up sighing deeply.
How would he get out of this one...?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 am

[OOC: Could REALLY use someone to come and get him out.. <.< >.>'' Just sayin' ... <.< >.>''

Anyone..? ó.ò]
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 am

(OOC: I wouldn't mind saving you XDDD But idk if you want my help Razz )
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:51 am

[OOC: Yes please! *-*]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Love, Control, Vanity.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next