Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:36 am

Rose walked into the forest. As she looked up, Smiling as she saw a tree thick enough.
She stood before it, As she aimed and let go off the bow.
As the bow did not hit the tree but landed in front of it she sighed. Walking over to take it.
Her thoughts empty. She wouldn't even allow any thought in her mind, Feeling this cold rush through her veins.
Making her sigh once more, Than she looked at Shan Yu. Of course..She was here with him.
She cleared her throat. ''I am not that good with this.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:54 am

He smirked and walked to her. "Oh? And you shot that bird down so wel last time." He started to correct her posture. "Now try." He took a step back.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 am

''I wasn't really planning on shooting them in the first place.'' She smiled weakly. Shooting again. The arrow did hit the tree but not hard enough, And it did not stay. As the Arrow fell down she sighed again.
''This is not going to work.'' Throwing the arrow back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 am

He smirked and patted her arm. "You need to work on those muscels."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 am

Rose grinned. ''I guess so..'' Looking at her other arm, The burning..She clenched her teeth.
How foolish..She took the bow and arrow again. As she aimed it towards the tree again. Pulling the string and letting go as the arrow went into the tree. It stayed. She smiled lightly. Walking towards the arrow She pulled it out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:36 am

He smiled at her accomplishment. "Very good Miss Rose." He clapped his hands. "Now tell me, who were you aiming at?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 am

''I am not sure yet.'' She said as she walked back. Aiming again as she let go off the arrow.
As the arrow hit the tree again, She couldn't bother to get it back now. Grabbing another arrow.
''Maybe Answers.'' She said as she let go of the second arrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 am

He made an ahaa sound of realisation. "Aah, from the tall, dark and spanish?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 am

''Maybe..'' She sighed. ''Why am I even telling you this, Not like you would care.'' She walked back to the tree and took the two arrows out. ''I shouldn't even tell you this. It is not necessary information.'' She said as she stared at the tree.
''Maybe I should head back.'' Turning around as she started to walk back. Why she had this sudden urge to go back..
She just had to know if he was there, He had to be..Where would he be otherwise? She just had to get the thoughts of him cheating out of her head. He would never do such a thing..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am

"That's because I don't care. And because of that you get no judgement from me. Just cold hard facts." He saw her about to leave. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:39 am

Rose looked over her shoulder. ''Back..It's getting dark and I don't want to get attacked by any animals.''
How much of that was a lie? She did not even care, But right now. Even being inside was better than this.
Maybe she could get some sleep..And maybe when she would awake he would be there? Or maybe it was just a hopeful thought.
Rose turned again as she started to walk. He had been away...She hadn't seen him, So why was this day any different..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:29 am

He looked up at the sky and it was still quite bright. "You should just forget him if he causes you so much pain."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 am

Forget him? How could she forget the first time.. The first, him and everything? She could never...
"If you don't care than why are you giving me advice?" She looked over her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:06 am

He shrugged his shoulders. "For fun. Does it really matter why I am giving you advice?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 am

''For fun? So you advice people you don't care for advise for fun?'' She frowned lightly.
But than she grinned. ''You are really a complicated man.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:24 am

He smirked. "Then tell me why do you seek my advice?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:31 am

''I didn't ask, You gave it to me.'' She nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 am

He smirked. "Not quite true. You seek my company for a reason." He walked infront of her, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 am

Rose stepped backwards, ''Why would I even tell you?'' Raising a eyebrow.
She turned around again, As she started to walk again. ''What I desire is not of your concern.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:03 am

He nodded. "I guess it isn't then." He turned around, if she was leaving, then he might aswell do some hunting while he could still do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.   Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the wrong company can make you feel as lonely as when you have none.
Page 1 of 1