Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You'll make a woman out of me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

You'll make a woman out of me Empty
PostSubject: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:22 am

Ping followed Rose in silence, keeping her hands while her heart was already beating fastly. She was... scared! Was it right? Was it the right choise? Or was she doing a mistake? had she to do it? Or not? But it was too late to change her mind... when they reached the chamber, she looked around, while her glance moved to dress in dress... there were so many...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:29 am

Rose smiled. As she closed the door behind her. ''I made all of these dresses. Would you like to try one?'' As she looked at Ping's face. She seemed so overwhelmed Rose just smiled. ''I will need to know your size though..'' Rose took the measure tape.
''You mind taking off your clothes? Otherwise you will not be able to fit in a dress if I cannot decide your size.'' She said honest.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 am

As her words she couldn't help but open her mouth in surprise: she had done them? All of them? She couldn't believe it! There were so many... and, for what she could understand, so well done... but her second phrase distracted her, making her blushing hardly and tensing up: she had to... well, is not like she had any choise... slowly, to tensed that was even difficult move, she slipped away from her pants, and then she put away the jacket and the skirt: there was still only the bandages, that however couldn't hide in that moment the feminine forms of her body: under the male dresses she had a beautiful graceful body... She was red, and she wasn't looking at Rose, too ashamed of herself in that moment. Again, she wondered if she was doing the right thing...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:48 am

Rose watched as Ping took off her clothes, As red as her face was. She felt the tension of Ping. Laying one hand on Ping's shoulder. ''No need to be shy, You have a beautiful body.'' She smiled comforting at Ping.
As she started to Measure her body length and width. When she was done she notated all the numbers on a piece of paper.
As she searched through all the dresses. ''What is your favorite color?'' She asked
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:51 am

She tried to smile to Rose, when she tried to be nice to her, even if her smile was still ver tensed, and her words made her blush even more. She wasn't even supposed to have a beautiful body... wait, did she really have it? Would have a man thought it as well? Would have Tulio thought so? Rose's question distracted her once more, and she stuttered back "I-i... I don't... have... one..." this was the kind of things that she had never had the possibility to care for...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:08 am

Rose looked at Ping. ''Not? Oh...'' She turned towards the dresses again. ''How about green? Do you like green? And white?''
She took out a white dress with a long Green sort of jacket it was. Rose took a dark green ribbon.
As she walked over to Ping, She laid the dress and the other things on a chair. Walking behind Ping, She slowly undid the bandages. She stood Behind Ping so she could still hide from Rose. Walking over to her table she Took a corset that she had been working on before everyone came to Pandora. As Rose turned around. she did not look at Ping her chest only Pings face.
''This is almost similar to your bandages. But it will bring out your curves some more.'' She said as she smiled at Ping.
Walking over to her she took a white top too. Pulling it over Pings head, As she adjusted the Corset on it's place.
She walked behind Ping. ''You might want to take some deep breaths.'' Rose said as she started pulling at the corset.
Making it a perfect fit as she buttoned it so the Corset would not fall off. Rose walked around Ping standing in front of her.
''Is it comfortable enough or do I have to make is more lose?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am

When Rose started to undo the bandages, she bit her lips closing her eyes: she had to stay quiet... queit and calm... she had token her decision already... but she was thankful to Rose to be so discreet.
When Rose put on her the white top, she blushed again at her first phrase, but when she suggested to breath she obeyed, even without understanding the reason: that became clear a few minutes after. She was used to a constriction around her body, after all her bandages were always really tight, but it took her however in surprise.
At her question she nodded, like to say that it was ok "It's fine..." she whispered. Actually it was totally uncomfortable, but she could get used to it...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:25 am

Rose stared at Ping's expression. Even though she said it was fine. Rose could easily see through that lie.
She just nodded. Taking the white dress she held it before her. Showing the white dress as she took Pings wrist softly.
Pulling Ping closer. Rose held the dress open helping Ping step in as she pulled the dress up and zipped it close at the back.
She took the green long vest and let Ping slide her arms in the sleeves.
Rose walked back in front of Ping, facing Ping as she looked at what she had put on the woman.
A bright smile went on her lips. ''You look beautiful.'' She said honest. Proud off her work.
As she took the dark green ribbon and bind it around Ping waist just a little bit under her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:33 am

Ping followed Rose's movements, letting her dress her up. When she finished, listening Rose's comment she blushed even more stuttering to her a shy and not really convinced "T-th-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 am

Rose smiled as she adjusted the ribbon. When done she nodded at Ping. ''Are you a shy one Ping?'' She walked towards a drawer taking out a hairbrush. She walked back to Ping. Leading Ping to a chair making her sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am

Ping sitted on the chair that Rose pointed to her, without replying to her question but her expression was more then enough as a answer: she could be self-confident, and brave... in the right contest... in a battle, for example... but... in general... that was different...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 am

Rose smiled brushing through Pings hair. ''How come you wanted to disguise as a man?'' She asked as she carefully brush through Ping's hair. Not wanting to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 am

She swallowed: it was always a bad question to answer for her "It wasn't my decision..." she started weakly "It was my father's. I've... never been considered a... woman..." she didn't want to blame her father, she never wanted: she loved him, but somehow telling it she felt like people would have thought that he wasn't a good parent because of it, and it was wrong...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:04 am

Rose did not really understand..''Your father did this? But why would he change his own daughter?''
She asked as she laid down the brush. Concentrating on Ping. She couldn't really believe that a father would change his daughter. She walked around Ping. Stopping in front of her as she went through Pings hair. Taking the brush again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am

"M... my father needed an heir... and my mother couldn't have more children... I-i was supposed to be a male..." her voice was barely udible while she kept explaining: it made her really uncomfortable, but she felt like she had to answer "He said that nature gave me the wrong body... but that i was his son... his heir..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am

Rose couldn't believe what she heard. Why force your own daughter into something like that? She laid away the brush taking Ping's hands in hers. ''But did it make you happy?'' She asked looking into Pings eyes.
How could such a life make her happy?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 am

She swallowed at the question, with her eyes wide opened: she didn't want to reply to such a question... "my father loved me... he didn't do it to make me unhappy..." he replied looking down: she was fine, just fine... it was ok, wasn't it? She had been a soldier her whole life, a male, and it had been fine... but the fact that now she had expressed the wish to dress up as a female gave her away...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am

''But he never asked if you were happy about it did he?'' She asked, Even if she was not suppose to dig into this.
She couldn't help it. ''You lived your life in a lie. Pretending to be a man when you actually are a female.''
Squeezing Ping's hands softly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am

Ping swallowed again, frowning. She didn't want to talk about it anymore. It was enough. It had been hard enough. "I'm fine..." she replied laconic.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 am

Rose sighed. ''You're a stubborn one.'' She stood up walking towards the shelves as she took out another dark green ribbon.
''But if you don't want to talk about it, You can just say it. '' She said as she walked back towards Ping.
Taking two small locks of hair at both sides and bound them together with the ribbon at the back.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:42 am

Stubborn... yeah she had always been stubborn, and also not very talkative. At her second phrase she bit her lips "I-i don't know what to say..." she replieid low, then, in part just to say something and in part for real curiosity, she asked "h-how much time will... will it take?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am

Rose raised an eyebrow. ''Will what take?'' She asked as she looked at Ping with satisfaction. She liked what she did.
As she made Ping stand up, She pulled the vest good. Adjusting the ribbon around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am

"The... dressing and... stuffs..." she replied unsure: she had never done in her whole life something like that, she had neither seen her mother or her sister do it: her father forbidden it, and so she had no idea about what else they had to do or how much time would it take. She had no idea even about how she looked like, but she had guessed it was better wait until the end to look herself in a mirror...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:33 am

Rose laughed softly. ''The dressing and stuff is almost done.'' She walked towards the same drawer she had taken out the hairbrush. Taking a small box. She walked back to Ping. Making Ping sit down again. She took another chair and sat before Ping.
Taking out a brush to apply blush with, She started off with a skin tone powder. ''Close your eyes please.''
As she laid two fingers under Ping's chin to push her head up a little bit she went with the brush over Pings face.
Making sure to apply the powder perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:38 am

She obeyed to Rose, closing her eyes when she asked so and following her hand's movement, keeping her head raised. She didn't get really what was all that powder and stuff that she was using, but she just stayed quiet and let her work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me Empty

Back to top Go down

You'll make a woman out of me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next