Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall of Humanity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Fall of Humanity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 am

It was enough to make him fall to his knees by her feet, looking up to her with a despaired expression, not wanting to believe her words to be true, but he would never doubt the authenticy of her words, she was trustworthy through and through.
"What monster dare lay a forceful hand on God's most beloved beauty?" he asked, looking up at her as his hands took hers before kissing it. The words seemed such an utter monstroucity, he could not think them true. It was clear in his mind the person behind the hideous crime, and the scene could already play in his mind, creating a blind rage deep within him, but he was not to let it show in the presence of a lady, and he saved it for a rainier day.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:30 am

She was too pale to blush, but she didn't have the braveness to look at him in his eyes, she tried to hide her glance, feeling totally exposed, helpless in front of him "Y-y-you s-shouldn't d-d-do it... i-it will b-be pai-painfull..." she stuttered in a low voice to him, still without being able to look at him
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 am

He struggled to his feet once again, pulling himself up by the branch of a tree and her outstretched arm. Once staggering successfully to his feet, and established that he was not to loose balance immediatly, he embraced her, wrapping his arms around her softly as he would with his other women. The gentle caress of a soft lover, he hoped it enough to calm her cries.
"I should not do what, my dearest?" he asked, wondering what she had meant by her words, but not paying them much attention for the time being. There were far more important subjects circling his mind for him to be fully aware of the words she uttered.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:03 am

When he hugged her she was token by surprise, but didn't try to slip away: on the contrary, after a few seconds, slowly, she hugged him back tight, hiding her head between his neck and his shoulder. Only one tear slipped away from her eyes, but she refused to cry: she didn't want to, she had to be strong... beside, Tulio's hug was enough to make her feel better. In his arms and only in his arms she felt really safe.
She stayed there, hugged to him, for a while, waiting for her heart to calm down, for her inner pain to lower a bit. Only after a while, with a sigh and reluctantly, she raised her head from his shoulder, breaking the hug
"D-don't do it again... promise m-me, please... j-just... don't... I-I would miss y-you..." she replied alluding at the idea of the suicide. It wasn't what she ment before, but it didn't matter anymore: she just didn't want to loose him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall of Humanity
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4