Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First step.. don't fall in!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella

Isabella

First step.. don't fall in! Empty
PostSubject: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:12 am

Isabella ran to the board where she could see better the falls.. "WoW!" she was amazed.. laughing she turned at Red.. "Do you like it?!" she asked smiling at that beautiful landscape..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:01 am

Red shoveded through some bushes and looked at the falls, mouth gaping slightly. A smile formed on her face, eyes wide with awe. "O'it's gorgeous!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:29 am

Isabella laughed.. "I knew it!" she smiled pointing at her.. Then she turned at the falls.. "So much water!" she said sitting down under a tree and patting the grass near her she said.. "Do you want to sit? Here there's a beautiful air.." and then she layed her head on the tree..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Red smirked widely and shook her head. "Oi have a better idea..."

She grabbed Isabella, pulling her up on her feet. Still holding Isabella's hand, she ran to the edge of the falls and dived into the pool of water at the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:17 am

(( XD Great idea!! 8D ))

Isabella watched Red with an interrogative expression when she came closer and grapped her.. As soon as they came closer to the edge of the falls Isabella could understand what Red was doing.. "I-I don't think i.." she couldn't finish that she and Red were already falling in the water...
She screamed and tried to cling to Red, but it was useless and they both fell into the water.. Isabella emerged from the water and looked for Red.. "What the hell?!" she screamed as soon as she saw her throwing some water in her direction..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:25 pm

(( XDDD Thanks! x3 ))

Red exploded out of the water, sinking back in and lifting her head upwards. She barely reacted to Isabella splashing her, and just let her red hair float in the water. She smiled at Isabella.

"Come on. Don't ye want to swim, O'Isabella?" she chuckled. "O'it's just a bit of fun."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:35 am

Isabella smiled.. "Yes! But not in this way!" she throwed again some water to her.. "You could warn me!" she laughed watching the poit where they fell.. "Now I'm wet!" she said pointing at her dress..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Red laughed, splashing Isabella lightly. "Yes, yer wet. But dat's part of de fun," she poked Isabella, smirking. "Ye have to lo'ike dis in some way - yer givin' yer beautiful smile."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:51 am

Isabella laughed.. "Yes.. part of the fun.." she smiled sarcastily.. then she blushed when Red talked about her smiles.. "Y-yes.." she smiled again looking the water.. "..thanks..." she whispered..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Red chuckled, swimming up to Isabella and splashing he softly. "Aww, don't be sarcastic. Oi lo'ike your pretty real smile, more," she smirked, "and... are ye blushin'?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:42 am

Isa laughed.. "No!" she splashed at her.. "I'm not blushing! ..And my smiles is not so pretty!" she laughed.. "Probably there's something more beautiful.." she paused looking at the water.. "Nobody had never told me things like this.." she smiled back to her.. "Only my brothers.. but I don't believe them!" she laughed..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Red laughed, giving Isabella's cheek a soft poke. "Yes, ye are! Look at yer cheeks, dey're red as roses!" She tilted her head, shaking it. "O'in terms of people? No, Oi dink yer one of de prettiest Oi've seen in me lo'ife. And de no'icest out of all the pretty people," Red smiled. She chuckled, "Well, Oi dink yer brothers were tellin' de truth!"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:52 am

"Thank you.." Isabella smiled trying to escape from her poke.. "You're pretty too.." she smiled.. "The first one I met like you!" she laughed.. "And trust me! I don't think there are a lot like you! Unique and inimitable!" she smiled truly to her..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Red smiled, tilting her head and blushing lightly herself. "Oi am? Awww, thank ye. Dat's nice of ye to say about me." She chuckled, "Oi've never had anyone ever say Oi was unique. Well, me crew calls me funny, but dey're just a bunch of boys."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:36 am

"Men.. they don't get it sometimes.." Isabella laughed softly.. "What did you expect?!" she looked at her.. What?! Was Red blushing?! She smiled softly.. "Indeed you're really nice!" she nodded.. "I'm sure that you'd have a lot of suitors at home!" she teased her laughing..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Red rolled her eyes, "Men got funny ways of explainin' dat dey li'oke how someone looks." She blinked, smiling a bit and looking downwards. "Dank ye, O'Isabella." She then chuckled bitterely. "Me dad wanted me to get married to a few different boys over me lo'ife... but, dey didn't really care about me. Dey li'oked my dad's money... not me.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:51 am

"I'm sorry!" Isabella smiled trying to comfort her.. "That must have been horrible!" she swam near her.. "I'm sure you'll find the one who wants you and not your money!" she said with decision touching her shoulder.. "Believe me!"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:43 am

Red sighed solemnly. She seemed to brighten up a bit when Isabella touched her shoulder. She looked up at her, smiling a small, soft smile. "Well, ye li'oke me for me. Dat's a start... a very good start." She tilted her head slightly, expression still happy.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:36 am

Isabella laughed.. "Yes! There's already me!" pointing to herself.. She smiled but shuddered.. "Brrr.. it's getting cold here in the water!" she laughed rubbing her hands on her shoulders.. "Don't you think'"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Red nodded, smiling. "Let's get out, den," she swam to the shore, pulling herself up. She reached down, offering to help Isabella up.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:34 am

Isabella swan right behind Red.. "Thank you!" she smiled taking her hand.. "That's a big jump.." she said looking up covering her eyes with her hand.. "Now how do we return there?!" she laughed looking at her..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 am

"No problem," Red gave Isabella a friendly smile.

She turned and smirked up at the top of the falls. Her hands turned into fists and sat themselves on her hips. "How about we do some rock clo'imbin'?" her eyes glittered with excitement. "Or, we can head de oder way, down de river, and see what's been goin' on at de shore."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:23 am

"Mmmh.." Isabella didn't know what choice was better.. "Climb maybe is a little dangerous.." she chuckled "Just a little.." she laughed.. Then she looked at the river, she was really curious to know where it was going and smiled.. "I would lie if I'd say that I don't want to know what there's at the end of the river!" she laughed..
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:30 am

((Just around the river beeeend! XD XD))
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 am

(( XDDDDDDD ))

Red laughed at Isabella. "Dangerous? Dat's another word for exciting!"

She blinked, fists still on her hips. A smirk formed on her face and she nodded. "Great! Let's get goin' down de ro'iver, den!!" Red took Isabella's hand, beginning to head down the shore of the river and dragging the brunette with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First step.. don't fall in!   First step.. don't fall in! Empty

Back to top Go down

First step.. don't fall in!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next