Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall of Humanity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Fall of Humanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:17 am

He couldn't help but laugh at her words as he started kissing him.
"Not used to being worshipped?" he asked though the answer was obvious. It slightly confused him however, no woman he had been with before had objected to his utter attention and dumbblinded pursuit of pleasuring them, but he assumed all women were utterly different individuals, and would not any day assume they were alike. The reason he never compared was thus.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:29 am

"Let's say, they tried to much while worshiping me.", Jane answered. She did like compliments, but she didn't want to be told she was perfect. It wasn't true. Jane let on of her legs slip between Tulio's and rubbed it softly at his lower body. Nothing more, she still kissed his chest softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:45 am

He smiled at her, liking her newfound confidence and the defiant, independent spark her eyes were showing now.
"As you wish," he said charmingly, and removed his hands from her breasts to make room for his mouth as he gently sucked on her nipples, trying to pleasure her however she wanted. He was hers for that moment and fully devoted.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:16 am

Jane moaned loudly. First she was shocked about the sound coming out over her so unexpected, but then she presses herself near to Tulio's mouth. "More.", she said breathless, kneading his arms. "Uh...", her head fell down on her cleavage. Jane pressed her eyes together. The feeling was overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:41 am

He smiled gently at her pleasure, taking it a sign he was doing a good job and continued just what he had done.
Gently, he meanwhile let a hand slide down underneath her skirts to caress her naked inner thighs. For now he dared not touch another part of her in fear she may not be ready, and though she seemed more than willing he would always take it slow to give her a chance to re-consider. They were both broken hearted, but Tulio knew he would not regret his actions, he never did. Jane on the other hand, like so many women before her, just might, and he thought it better not to take the chance of hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:29 am

Ping had spent the last weeks in the forest, alone, just walking, sleeping and hunting when she was hungry. She hadn't even eaten a lot, and she had lost some weight.
She was tired, it was clear, and a bit pale. It hadn't been simple stay alone in the last period.
At the beginning she had tried to simply not think: to just keep pretending with herself that everything was alright, that she was alright.
But she wasn't.
And soon what she didn't want to face when she was awake started to hunt her in her sleep.
Her dreams were filled with images of her family, of Shan Yu and of what he had done, of Meg and of the moment she left him, of Rose and when she was with Tulio.
And of Tulio.
Expecially of Tulio.
It had become more and more frequent to see him in her dreams, and her dreams fastly splitted in two part: half made of the shame of what she had become, and another half of her love for Tulio.
She had tried to avoid it.
She had tried to pretend it wasn't real.
She had tried to call it in another way.
It didn't change the truth, and the truth was that she had fallen for Tulio.
All her memories about him kept hunting her in her dreams, and a lot of more images that she had never actually lived.
But even if she knew it was the truth,
Even if she knew it was real for her,
she was still intentioned to act like it wasn't true.
And expecially to not say him a word: he would have stayed just her best friend.
After all… what chances could she have her with him? With or without Rose… she still wasn't beautiful enough, interesting enough, charming enough, feminine enough to actually make him interested.
She sighed, keeping to walk: she was really tired of those thoughts but she couldn't help her mind to come and come back on this subject,
*StopstopSTOP! Enough… i just want to stop thinking, stop to thinking at him, stop to thinking at all!!!*
She didn't even realize where she was going, she was just searching for a good place to hunt, when suddenly she found herself a few steps away from… Tulio.
Tulio and Jane…
and obviously in a bad moment.
The worst she could ever choose.
She remained there, unable to move or to move her glance.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:38 am

He kept gently caressing her thighs as he let his tounge play with her nipple, his eyes closed as he simply wanted to take in the moment and the pleasure this was giving both of them. It was moments like this that made him incapable of thinking about other things he did not want his mind to wander to. He just wanted to stay like this, his mind blank and his heart numb.
He opened his eyes for a moment to look upon her beautiful face, when from his peripheral vision spotted Ping not far away staring at them. It had not occured to him that anyone would see them here, even if under the open sky, and the shock made him choke on air as he despite the obvious, wincing pain, quickly sat up and gently pushed Jane to the side.
He could do nothing but stare at Ping in shock and guilt, knowing the sight must have broken the girl's heart.
"Ping," he said once he finally regained control of his tounge and stared at her as blankly and shocked as she was staring back.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:51 am

The girl kept staring at them for a while, until Tulio noticed them: she blushed hardly but still couldn't move, she was like under a spell, unable to move a single muscle, but when the boy called her name she finally managed to move a step behind
"I-I-I'm s-sorry… I-I sh-shouldn't… I-I… I-I'll go n-now…" she managed to stutter before to finally find the strenght to start to run, as fast as she could, to leave the place
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:59 am

He stood up, wincing in pain though he focused his weight on his right leg. He used the trees to support himself as he tried to run after, though with his broken left leg it went slower than what he would have preferred, the pain too much for him to handle.
Even when using his right leg he hurt, as the long fall had hurt most of his bones leaving him weak and britle, and he hadn't run far before he tripped, his legs too weak to carry him any longer, and as he fell down on his left leg he yelled out in extreme amounts of pain, already regretting having tried to run after her. If it was anyone else there was no doubt he would never neglect Jane. She deserved far better than him running after another woman the way he was now, but the fact he had not seen Ping in quite a while was worrying him, and he was afraid there would be an equally long time until next time they would meet now that he had hurt her the way he had. Nothing could excuse breaking a woman's heart, specially not one as true as Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:07 am

She managed to run only for a short while before she heard a scream of pain, Tulio's scream. She stopped immediatly, turning: she was already far enough from him to not be seen anymore, she could easily just pretend to not have heard anything and leave… but…
she sighed and run toward him, and looking at his leg she immediatly realized what the problem was: a broken leg… and he had tried to follow her. How fool was he to try to go after her with a leg in that conditions? She approached him slowly, helping him to seat in a more comfortable position.
She wanted to say something… anything… but she couldn't even open her mouth, and she was still red in her face...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:25 am

He wondered why she had so suddenly returned, but did not complain once she helped him to sit up.
"Where in this God forsaken world have you been?" he asked when he finally regained control of himself, calming himself enough to speak. He was honestly worried about where she had been, maybe even more so than the recent heartbreak he had caused her. It seemed she always disappeared, and he was never comfortable not knowing where she was or if she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:28 am

When he asked her where she had been she looked at the ground, biting her lower lip: he seemed worried… "In… the forest…" she finally managed to reply after a few minutes. Her glance wandered around… now he seemed to feel better, she could even go again, couldn't she? Her thoughts where evident on her face, she was ready to run away again in any moment...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:33 am

He could see what she was thinking of, but he was not willing to sit alone in the middle of the forest in nothing but his underwear and a broken leg. She couldn't really think to leave him there alone could she? Maybe she wasn't thinking straight.
Quickly, he took her hand in his, before she had the chance to run away and winced at the sudden movement.
"If you leave now I will starve here on my own," he told her softly. He could manage to return to the tree if he really pushed himself, but the experience would be painful and unpleasant, not to talk about how he would have no medical care once he returned.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:38 am

She was looking at the forest, thinking to leave, when he suddenly grabbed her hand: she felt a chill down her spine before to turn to look at him with the eyes wide opened for the surprise. At is words she swallowed… it was true, he was right… she swallowed again before to lower again her glance and reply "I'll take you to the tree…" she raised, still with her hand in his hand, and started to help him to raise without move too much the broken leg.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:41 am

"Don't," he told her, not wanting to stand up just yet. In either case he would have to get his clothes back before walking to the tree. He did not have the strength to do so just yet, and he simply wanted to sit there for a while regaining strength.
He tugged on her hand to make her sit down beside him for a while. It had been too long since he had spoken with his friend like this, and he missed it in all honesty. Lately it seemed Ping would rather ignore and avoid him, and it somehow made him sad.
"Please?" he begged, as if asking her to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:49 am

She looked at him, surprised again, when he refused to go, at the beginning she didn't want to stay, she tried to resist when he tugged on her hand, but when he begged her she looked elsewhere and nodding she sat down, just a bit away from him: a part of her really enjoyed to stay again by his side, she had missed him, a lot, a lot more than he could imagine, but… on the other side she just wanted to escape… just escape from her feelings, because it was better pretend that she didn't feel anything than have to face it, but it was harder staying next to him...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:55 am

He smiled gently as she decided to sit down, and gently kissed her hand before letting go of it.
"Thank you," he said softly with a smile as he put his arms behind his head and rested against the tree. It was good to simply just sit here with Ping again. Though he did not love her, he would openly admit she was his best friend, and one he would be sad to miss. It still bothered him she had been gone this long, but as she clearly did not want to talk he let the subject be.
"I missed you," he said instead, figuring it would be easier to start a conversation like this, slowly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:12 pm

When he kissed her hand she blushed hardly again, but she tried to hide it with the hair turning her head: she was still wearing man's clothes but the hair were down, and finally they had some use. She just stared at the ground for a while before she listened his words: she opened wide her eyes again and then she stuttered back to him and unsure "r-really?" not like she was hoping for it, or that she was building ideas on it: she wouldn't have think it would have been possible even if he would have said to love her!
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:17 pm

He laughed at her responce, not sure why she was so oblivious. She had clearly always been his best friend, that would not change simply because she had a female form now. If anything, it only made him respect her more than he would before.
"But of course, what am I without my companion?" he smiled at her before laying a hand on her head, messing up her hair.
"I do not like you any less for being female, you must never think along those paths," he told her, hoping she would know.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:10 am

When Tulio messed up her hair she couldn't help but smile as always, and somehow she felt... relieved. Tulio hadn't touched her in that way in a while, she had felt like he was feeling uncomfortable touching her knowing that she was a woman, but now it felt natural as always, and it made her happy, really happy.
His words created in her a bitter-sweet feeling: she knew it was nothing compared to what she was feeling, but it was already so much for her. He was her friend, her 'companion', and it ment really so much to her.
"I-I missed you t-too..." she replied to him, stuttering as always, but not implying anything more than friendship in her words.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:06 am

He sighed at her stuttering. Time and time again had he told her not to, she should just relax because nothing she could do would make him change his mind about her. She was an amazing person even if she didn't know it, and she would always be close to his heart. He had expected her to be comfortable around him after all this time, but he assumed it couldn't be helped.
"I am truely sorry for the pain I have caused you," he said, not looking at her. He was well aware this was most probably the wall that had come between them, and the reason she was pulling away from him, and he could not express his regret enough.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:10 am

When he talked again she looked at him confused: pain? What pain? He hadn't attacked her, he hadn't punched her, nor kicked her, he hadn't hurted her not even by accident. What was he talking about? She was too used to see the pain only as a physical thing to realize that he wasn't talking about it. "W-what pain?" she asked after a few seconds, still unable to understand
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:24 am

He turned to her with the hint of a smirk playing on his lips.
"Call me what you wish, but take me for no fool. It is hard to ignore the sorrow in your eyes when you look upon me."
Tulio was in no way arrogant, but had seen enough women in his lifetime to recognize the faint light of heartbreak in a woman's eyes, and the spark Ping gave off was unmistakable, specially after their unfortunate meeting only moments before.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:29 am

At his reply her surprised expression changed in a terribly embarassed one while her cheeks became as red as a tomato, she turned her head fastly, but not fastly enough to hide to him her huge embarass. "I-I'm f-f-fine..." she stuttered to him without looking at him: damn! Why had he to say such things? Why had she to be so simple to read? She wished to be a better actress, to be able to hide better her feelings, at least to him. Why she couldn't?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:41 am

He looked at her, a deep sorrow crossing his face when he saw how she reacted, and felt a need to explain himself.
"Do you remember when we first spoke and I wished little more than to lay with Megara, though she would never have eyes for others than you?" he said and smiled at the bittersweet memory of how easy things had been back then. How simple and free of heartache and other weighing emotions. But though it would probably hurt her to bring this up, he had a point.
"From the start you knew me better than any woman before you. I shall not lie to you, I will most likely never stray from my way of living, and you should never wait for me to. What makes a beautiful woman fall in love with a simple man like me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Humanity   Fall of Humanity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall of Humanity
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next