Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emotions are worthless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:24 am

He smirked and removed his hand to retrieve the blade he had in his pocket. He used it to open the corset part of her dress, and handed it to her. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:32 am

Rose gasped as he cut open the corset. She looked at him, ''You must have had experience with cutting open corsets. '' She grinned lightly. As she looked at her corset. Looking at the hand, She slightly touched it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:37 am

He laughed softly. "I can cut a corset or gut a human with one flick of a wrist. I have had practise in both areas." He said giving her a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:42 am

Rose couldn't help but smirk. ''I see...So you had more lovers...but killed them afterwards?'' She asked as she let her finger slowly draw across the lines of the hand on her corset.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:59 am

He laughed out loud. "No! Miss Rose, that is not what I meant." He kept laughing. "If I have already told you that I only kill for profit what would be my motive to kill women who I have slept with?" He shook his head in amusement.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:10 am

Rose laughed. ''Too erase traces? What if people hear talks about you? Sleeping with women can cause allot of trouble. They could talk about you..And your enemies would follow your traces..'' She said, Smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:27 am

He smirked. "Not possible, I have no enemies." He replied shortly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:30 am

Rose grinned. Bringing her face towards his. ''How come you are so sure?'' She smirked. ''Tulio does not like you.'' She grinned. Looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:37 am

He tilted his head to it's side with an amused smile on his lips. "Yes, but he is not the type to go after me. If he was he would have already done so after I kissed you." He crossed his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:45 am

Rose nodded. ''That's true.'' She than raised her eyebrow. ''Why did you kiss me in the first place?'' She grinned. Crossing her arms as well. Mirroring his movements.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:48 am

He arched his eyebrows. "You were teasing me then miss Rose. I was trying to see if you actually meant it."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:54 am

Rose couldn't help but laugh. ''Teasing you? Oh barely sir Shan Yu.'' She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:59 am

He chuceled. "You either are so innocent about yourself miss Rose or you suffer from a memory problem. To me you were teasing."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:11 am

Rose grinned. ''I am very innocent Sir Shan Yu.'' She grinned. ''I am not the one cutting open corsets.'' She grinned. As she folded her corset.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:14 am

He smirked. "Excuse me miss Rose. I sometimes forget that some women actually prefer to have their clothes on." He said mockingly giving her a little bow. "Also the blood isn't that easy to remove when it's dried. You as a woman should know." He said amused.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:18 am

Rose raised her eyebrow. ''Excuse me but..I as woman don't handle with blood. They say water heals anything...'' She said as she looked at him with what seemed a absent look.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:22 am

He raised his eyebrow in surprise. "So you do not bleed once a month like other women?! And you do not do laundry?! Well that is a first."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:39 am

Rose laughed. ''Oh It's a long story. And I do my laundry, Don't you worry about it.'' She waved him off. ''I cannot keep walking in the same dress. ''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:47 am

He smirked. "Then you know how hard blood is to wash off?" He asked arching his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:49 am

''Maybe....'' She grinned. ''I guess so, Because I am a woman?'' She looked at with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:50 am

He replied with a grin. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:02 am

Rose grinned. Before she threw the corset in his face. ''And you as .. Assassin should know how to wash blood off as well.'' She than raised an eyebrow. ''Did this Tua leave you? You are so cold towards women.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:07 am

He smirked. "I usually cut clean enough not to stain, but if I don't I rather get new clothes than wash the old ones." He then got serious again. "You are talking about things I rather not talk about."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:11 am

''Why not?'' She walked towards him. ''Are there still blood stains from her on your heart?'' She laid her hand on his chest. ''She left you didn't she?'' Rose looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:14 am

He narrowed his eyes at her and looked away. His fist clenching, trying to resist the urge to hit her. "What do you care?" He pushed her hand away. She was getting too close for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotions are worthless.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: