Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emotions are worthless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:31 am

He kept silent about his the talk of his feelings. The truth was it all had gotten so much easier when Tua had left him. He didn't have to force his hand anymore when he took lives of others. He looked at Rose. He would let her think what she wanted about his feelings. He smirked. "What friend?" The sad thruth was he didn't have one.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:43 am

Rose saw him thinking, As he decided not to tell her she simply shrugged. ''Or lover..'' She said as she stood up again.
starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:05 am

He gave her an amused glance. "Don't have one of those either."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:14 am

Rose grinned. ''Oh, Don't tell me there never has been one.'' As she turned around again. Crossing her arms a wide smirk on her face. ''You are good in playing pretend sir Shan Yu. But there are some things you just cannot hide.''
She walked back to him. Bringing her face on his height. ''At least not from me.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:20 am

He looked up at her with a smirk on his face. "Perhaps, perhaps not. I am not telling you that." He said lifting his finger on his lips as a sign of silence.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

Rose sighed. ''Sir Shan yu. I have granted you with so much information about me. Is it such a problem if you tell me a little bit about yourself?'' She said raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:27 am

He grinned. "Ask questions then. Maybe I will answer." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:39 am

''Who was your lover?'' She said calm. Not reacting to his wink.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:44 am

He narrowed his eyes, pondering wether he should tell her. "Her name was Tua." He replied short.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:46 am

Rose was glad she finally got her answer. ''Tua..'' She said. ''What happened to her?'' She asked as she made an almost dance like movement as she sat back. ''What was she like?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:00 am

He looked at her with a stern look. "She was someone I used to know. End of story."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:02 am

''You loved her.'' She said, With almost what seemed passion. As she looked at him.
Rose raised her eyebrow. She than shrugged. ''Alright than.'' She raised from the stone.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:11 am

He stayed silent. Well it was true. He had loved her once upon a time, maybe he still did. After all he had not forgiven the way she had left. And he blamed the whole female race for it. They were all decieving tramps to him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:21 am

The silence spoke for itself as Rose started smirking. ''You did.'' She said rather amused by this. ''At last, There are feelings inside this big man.'' She set one step behind. ''But I shall keep my questions for when the pain has eased in your heart.'' The silence he had given her. Made clear he did not want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:40 am

He shot her a cold look. "My feelings are long dead, makes killing esier."He said in a dangerous tone as he stood up, toering over her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:42 am

Rose looked up at him. ''Than why do you get angry at me? If your feelings are dead.'' She said looking up, Not fearing the man. He couldn't hurt her. Well he could. But she wasn't afraid. A single drop of water was all she needed if he would ever hurt her.
Just the single drop. Nothing he could take away from her.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:57 am

He arched his eyebrow. "I am not angry, if I was you would most certainly know. I am telling you that I don't want you to gossip about my buisness to anyone." He backed up a bit. "You may be out of reach, but your boyfriends are not. Understood miss Rose?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:01 am

Rose looked at him. ''Out of reach?'' She did not really understand what he was trying to make clear. She did not talk about his feelings, She wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:05 am

"Your sister, and you obviously have some powers aswell. I won't cross swords with you unless you give me a reason to." He said in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:24 am

Rose walked over to him again. ''And you think. I will talk about you? Why would I have any interest into telling this? You're human. You are suppose to have feelings.'' She crossed her arms. ''And I don't fear to cross swords with you, Because you will simply not survive.'' She than smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:27 am

"Maybe not, but I will destroy everything you hold dear before I breath my last breath."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:32 am

Rose looked down. ''There's nothing to destroy.'' She said. She loved Tulio yes, She wouldn't want to lose him no. She cared about John yes..She wouldn't want to lose him either. She wouldn't allow that. ''You wouldn't be able to even blink, I will make it quick and painless. Just for you.'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:43 am

He frowned. "I prefer to go down fighting, if you don't mind." He said simply. "Bseides, nothing will happen if you will keep things to yourself. Miss Rose." He emphasised her name just to make his point across.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:49 am

Rose smirked. ''Who said you wouldn't go down fighting?'' she than got a serious expression. Nodding. ''I won't tell. I have no intentions to do I?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:17 pm

He frowned. "Good." He said shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotions are worthless.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: