Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emotions are worthless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Rose raised her eyebrow as she walked towards him, Laying a hand on his shoulder. ''No need to grow cold towards me Shan Yu. I've told you so many things. Who really cares. You are one of the strongest among them. You could easily kill every human if you needed too. Why be afraid. You are the one pulling the strings aren't you?'' She said as she smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:45 pm

He shook his head. "No, I am just a puppet myself it seems." He said meaning Eris and Rose.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Rose grinned. ''Sir Shan Yu, This is not the behavior I am used too. Normally you aren't this hopeless.'' She said as she nudged him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:18 pm

He arched his eyebrow. "Oh, so you think I'm hopeless?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Rose laughed lightly. ''You behave like that.'' She said as she walked around him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:13 am

"I prefer living in the present. Unfortunately people are so interested in past events I would rather not talk about them." He said crossing his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:36 am

Rose nodded. ''Alright sir Shan Yu.'' She said. As she turned to look at him. ''If you don't want to talk about it, Than won't allow me to ask questions.'' She said smirking again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:44 am

He smirked. "I have no control over your mouth. You would have asked questions if I had forbidden it. Also I remember saying that maybe I will answer."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:59 am

Rose laughed. ''That is true.'' She nudged him as she saw his smirk. ''There is the Shan Yu I know.'' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:02 am

He raised his eyebrow with a playfull smirk on his lips. "Was he ever gone?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:10 am

''He was replaced by emotions.'' She grinned. ''Of course I wouldn't want to lose such a good...Friend?'' She asked raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:16 am

He frowned, still keeping the smirk on his face. "You are asking me miss Rose?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:19 am

''Well of course I don't want to call you a friend if you won't return that same gesture.'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:38 am

He chuceled and shook his head. "You drive a hard bargain miss Rose." Would it be really so terrible to have friends? Ofcourse it would. But then again he could always use one. "Fine then miss Rose, you can call me friend."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:53 am

Rose smiled brightly. As she turned around. ''That's a deal!'' She almost sang, As she grinned. ''Am I your first friend?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:01 am

He smiled at her enthusiasm. "No, you are not my first friend. But if it makes you feel better you are currently my only one."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:00 am

Rose smiled. ''I am very honored to be your only friend for now.'' She made a little bow. ''I would ask about your other friend but I suppose you don't want to speak about it?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:03 am

He smirked. "Not particulary no." He had had friends as a child, but they either died or when his uncle took him with him he forgot. Tua had been the only one he had been determined to keep. His uncle was not too keen on having friends either.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:08 am

Rose grinned. ''Alright than. Is there anything specific you want to ask me?'' She asked as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:43 am

He shrugged. "Not really. Do you? Or have you filled your curiosity for now?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:59 am

Rose pursed her lips. ''No not really. Since you rather not talk about your past.'' She grinned, as she jumped towards him, Looking straight into his eyes, ''Thought so.'' She grinned as she turned around. Walking away.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:05 am

He smirked at her, watching her jump towards him. He saw her turn around, his eyes noticing a bloody handprint on her back. "It seems someone has marked you my dear miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:08 am

Rose stopped walking as she looked over her shoulder. Looking down. ''What? Where?'' She than widen her eyes. Covering her mouth. ''John...'' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:11 am

He walked to her, placing his hand on her back where the print was. "Right here." He said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:15 am

Rose looked up into Shan Yu's eyes. ''Can you get it off?'' She asked, Trying to hide her light blush. If Tulio would see this he would not be pleased. Not at all. ''The blood?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotions are worthless.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: