Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emotions are worthless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Emotions are worthless. Empty
PostSubject: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:47 am

Rose had walked back from the volcano. She was angry and sad..And all these emotions she just couldn't explain. She was disappointed...As she sighed in frustration she sat down on a rock. ''Humans..'' She growled. As she went through her face with her hands. Why did she even feel upset about this?
It shouldn't bother her. Because she had Tulio..If John didn't understand than it did not mean nothing for him.
As she looked towards the volcano. And he killed Anya...

Last edited by BriarRose on Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:06 am

Shan yu went exploring again. This time going towards the volcano. He stopped when he saw Rose sitting on a rock. He looked around to see if there were any other people around, and then walked closer to her. "Why the long face?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:13 am

She looked up at Shan Yu. ''Why sir, I haven't seen you for a long time.'' She than raised her eyebrow. As she looked at the volcano. ''Ignorant humans, Selling their souls to Eris.'' She rolled her eyes as she straighten her back.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:18 am

He let his lips curl into a little smile. "I haven't seen you around either. Been busy with your love triangle?" He asked going to sit next to her on a different rock. He listened to her talk. "Now who did that?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:25 am

Rose raised an eyebrow. ''Love triangle?'' She than looked back at the volcano. ''John. The fool..I am sure Eris is behind this.'' She almost growled again. Running through her hair as she looked back at Shan Yu.
''You always seem so interested in one others thoughts and emotions. But yet we all know so little about you.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:29 am

He grinned. "And I prefer it that way." He chuceled. "So what did John do then? You have peaked my interest my dear miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:39 am

Rose shook her head. As she stood up. ''I shan't tell anything, If you won't revile anything about your own past.'' She grinned.
As she walked around Shan Yu. ''If you go to the volcano, I warn you..You will find Anya..I don't know if she was dear to you. But we lost her..'' She said as she started to walk back in.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:53 am

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "The violin girl!! What happened?" He hadn't really had any deeper feelings towards the girl, but she had been nice to hang around. Not always asking questions. "And if you ask questions I can maybe answer them." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:08 am

''John killed her, As a sacrifice for Eris..'' She said coldly as she could feel the anger growing again. ''I've already lost my interest in asking you questions..'' She turned around again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:14 am

He smirked. "Then I won't tell you anything. What did he get out of it then? Besides you mad."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:18 am

Rose shook her head. ''I don't know. I don't care.'' She said coldly. ''It is more disappointment, Than anger.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:36 am

"Why are you angry? It's his soul he threw away not yours." He questioned the woman.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:53 am

''Because he knows better.'' She shook her head. ''I am not angry. '' She stated before turning away again. Not wanting to talk about it. Not to Shan Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:03 am

"You just said you were." He said looking at her as he leaned his elbows on his knees.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:35 am

''More disappointment than anger.'' Rose repeated, crossing her arms as she raised her eyebrow at him. Though Smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:39 am

He smirked. "So you love him?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:42 am

''No.'' She answered cold and quick. She wasn't even sure.. What she felt for him..He loved her..And she..She loved him..But not..Not that way..Right? ''Why would I love a murderer?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:45 am

"Only the people who you love can hurt you miss Rose." He said in his usual low tone.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:18 am

''Oh.'' She said in a surprised tone. ''But, You can hurt me too. And you don't love me. Neither do I. So that cannot possibly be true.'' She said almost mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:41 am

He arched his eyebrow. "Oh, so if I had been the one to kill Anya that would have hurt you?" He asked with an amused tone.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:53 am

Rose grinned. ''I would have expected it from you. To be honest.'' She said as she crossed her arms and rose her eyebrow, with a smirk on her face
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:16 am

He smirked. "To kill Anya? For a price maybe, but not for sport."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:21 am

Rose smirked lightly. ''True. Was that what you did before you came here?'' She asked quickly. As she walked back towards him slowly. ''You were a murderer. But you only killed if you were paid to do so?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:24 am

He nodded. "I was an assassin, bounty hunter and a spy. But only for a price. It wasn't my place to think of loyalties when doing my job."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:26 am

Rose nodded. ''That must have been difficult for you. Locking away your emotions like it is air.'' She walked back and sat down next to him. ''Would you kill your best friend if you were paid to?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotions are worthless.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: