Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emotions are worthless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:17 am

Rose looked at him. ''Because it is obviously still hurting you.'' She looked down at his hands which had turned into fists. ''What is there that you are hiding Shan Yu. Why are you getting upset?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:26 am

He shot a glare at her. "Do not poke freshly opened wounds miss Rose. I have no problems hitting a woman."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:30 am

''And I don't mind hitting back.'' She hissed, As she stepped back. ''She did leave you. And you are not over it. Did she grant you with any greater hurt than only leaving you?'' She brought up her guard. If he would hit her she would hit back.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:33 am

He kept glaring at her. "She left the house I promised to return to. There are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:40 am

''So she left you. Why does that still hurt so much?'' She stepped towards him. ''Is there something more?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:49 am

He let out a sigh. "You never give up do you?" He asked shooting her a glare.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:56 am

''Why would I give up?'' She asked as she smirked lightly. ''Now..tell me more.'' She said as she pushed him down on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:00 am

He pushed her out of his way, getting up. "Let it go Rose!"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:04 am

Rose stepped back as he pushed her away. She grabbed his wrist. ''Shan Yu.'' She said in a demanding tone. ''One way or another I will get to know, And I prefer to hear the story coming from your mouth than from someone else. So either you tell me now. Or I will spread the word about you and Tua.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:11 am

He pushed her hand away before forcefully grabbing her face. "You are playing dirty miss Rose." He said in dangerously low tone as he narrowed his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:15 am

Rose gasped as he grabbed her face. She glared at him. ''Your.Choice.'' She hissed at him. As she didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:18 am

He glared at her. "Just leave it be." He said letting her go.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:19 am

Rose nodded. ''Not when you won't.'' She said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:22 am

"Why do you even need to know?" He asked turning his back on her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:00 am

Rose raised her eyebrow ''You've sensed my curiosity. '' as she walked past him. ''But alright.'' She shrugged. ''I think I'll tell Tulio first, And than call upon Eris. She will help me spread the word. And you won't be able to even try to break me. Because before you even think about it, Your soul will be crushed. ''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:05 am

He grabbed her by the hair, bringing her close to him. His eyes were piercing through hers. "I met Tua's daughter here." He pushed her to the ground. "And you can forget about calling me your friend." He said walking away from her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:08 am

Rose gasped once again as he pulled her by her hair. She struggled a little before she saw his eyes, She looked straight back. As she listened to his words, She caught herself on her hands as she looked up. ''Why because I broke you?'' She knew she was playing with fire, But she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:13 am

He stopped and glared at her over his shoulder. "Because you wouldn't leave well enough alone!"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:21 am

Rose stood up. Glaring at him. ''Well I can see why Tua left you.'' She hissed between her teeth, Turning around to walk away herself.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:28 am

"Do enlighten me." He said before turning around to face her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:31 am

Rose rolled her eyes. ''I don't think you need any clarification for that.'' She said raising her eyebrow again as she crossed her arms.''Besides You already know about me and my emotions, It is a fair deal. Goodbye sir Shan Yu.'' She turned around once again to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:43 am

He snarled. "By miss Rose." He said angrily to her farthening back. To make your emotions die was easier when you didn't have to think about them every day. When he had left that empty house he had went to work. In time he hadn't even thought of Tua. His uncle had been telling him nothing good would come of women, and he had been right. Shan yu could remember how his uncle kept rubbing it in his face. Letting his feelings die with Tua was the best thing he could have done. Rose would never understand. He had always survived on his own, why did she have to open old wounds for him. He started to walk away from the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions are worthless.   Emotions are worthless. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotions are worthless.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: