Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You'll make a woman out of me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 am

Rose applied the last bit of powder, Laying the brush back as she took a smaller brush. Taking a small cup with somewhat darker powder. She applied the darker powder on Ping's eyelids. Moving Ping's head a little bit to see what it looks like.
She than added a small line of eyeliner. ''Can you open your eyes for me?'' She looked at Ping.
Smiling in satisfaction. She put the make-up back in the small box. Than she took Pings hand.
''Come on.'' Helping Ping up. She covered Ping's eyes before the stood before a mirror.
''Ready?'' She asked before she removed her hands and let Ping look into the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:50 am

Ping stayed quiet, letting Rose work on her and obeying once more when she asked her to open her eyes: then, when she made her raise and walk toward a mirror, covering her eyes, she moved silently following her.
When she finally removed her hands to let her see she opened wide her eyes: for a moment she didn't recognize herself.
Who was that girl in the mirror that was looking surprised at her? She was so feminine, wearing a so beautiful dress... under the make up she blushed. Was she... beautiful? She couldn't reply...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 am

Rose smiled brightly. ''You like it?'' She asked brushing through Pings hair. ''It's you.''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 am

Ping swallowed, touching the mirror's surface with a finger, like to be sure that it was actually a mirror... Speachless, she just nodded at Rose's question... it was all so... weird...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:16 am

Rose smiled brightly as she watched Ping. Just than Eris appeared behind them, Smirking wickedly.
''Well hello miss Ping.'' She laughed softly. As she moved her hand to make a ring. Taking Pings hand.
She shove the ring around Ping's finger.
''With that ring nobody would recognize you, Not even by looking closely.'' She smirked widen.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:24 am

She was still looking in the mirror when suddenly Eris's voice made her jump in surprise: when she put a ring around her finger, she looked at it curious, but Eris answered immediatly to her doubts. At that point she couldn't help but smile and looking both at Eris and Rose she whispered a simple but honest and heartfelt "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:41 am

Eris nodded at Ping before she disappeared again. Rose smiled at Ping. Hugging her. ''Shall I take you back to the tree? ''
She asked smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 am

She tensed up a bit when Rose hugged her, but then, even if still surprised, she smiled a bit "N... no, thanks... i-i can go on my own..." she replied: she wanted to do it on her own, she needed time on her own and also... she wanted to see Tulio... and even if she wasn't even thinking to the possibility to interfere with Rose's relationship with him, she wanted at least to be seen by him in a way that Rose wouldn't probably have found good...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:52 am

Rose nodded. ''Than I shall let you go.'' She grinned. getting out of the hug, As she led Ping out of the room.
Back towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'll make a woman out of me   You'll make a woman out of me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You'll make a woman out of me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2