Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. Empty
PostSubject: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 am

Rose had returned from her day out, Walking into her room she opened the door and saw a sleeping John.
She smiled walking over to him. ''Wake up the sun is still shining.'' She grinned. Nudging him.
He looked really innocent in sleep, But yet..everyone did when they slept. She sat down on her own bed.
''Maybe we can try to bring your memory back.''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 am

John yawned before sighing and sitting upright, it took him a few moments to remember where exactly he was, when his eyes landed on Rose, he smiled. "Morning beautiful," He felt a bit brighter since awakening from his sleep and he grinned a little at the female. "Thanks, but... I don't know if I want to... What if I don't like the person I was, you know?" John puzzled over his decision, it seemed the sleep had helped him to think. "I more want to try free myself from Eris' hold on me... I think she can control me." John further opened up to Eris' sister, it was like he couldn't help himself, he just blurted out all his feelings to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 am

Rose cleared her throat when he called her beautiful. Somehow she knew what John meant. Nodding at him.
''I understand..I am not sure how to help you with that...Because actually we are all controlled..And trust me when I tell you that the best way to be safe is to not cross my sisters path..'' She answered looking at him.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:41 am

"It seems a little different though... like I am 'forced' by some sort of bond? To do what she says... It's strange." John didn't even really understand what he meant himself, so instead, he just looked upwards and smiled a little at the woman. "What happens when you cross her path?" His eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 am

Rose frowned a bit, Bond? A bond between him and Eris...No wonder she had let him live..When he asked about the path she was pulled out her thoughts. ''Eh..Well..Nothing nice I can assure you, Sir.'' She nodded at him.
''But I am not sure how to help you out of this...Bond..I'm sorry..''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:57 am

John understood, it was something he would have to figure out for himself. "When would it be possible miss, if you wouldn't mind, for me next to speak to Eris?" He wanted to ask her face to face about whatever hold she had over him and exactly what she could make him do. Or on second thoughts, after Aurora's comments, perhaps it would be better to avoid all contact with her. "What do you think I should do?" It seemed that Aurora had become his guide, his guide for how his life would be from now on. After all, once your identity is stolen, you need a guide to help you through somehow.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 am

Rose smiled lightly. ''For now all you have to do is look around. Spent some time out?'' She grinned.
''The nature is out there undiscovered. Any man would not wait to see the outside. At least..The men I have met.''
Grinning again, She nudged John a little. ''You cannot stay locked away in one room all the time.''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 am

"Feel like showing me around a little?" John smiled and playfully nudged her back. "I would appreciate the company and you can maybe introduce me to a few places and people here?" He wondered how pleasant the island actually was, he did seem to revel in the idea of being outdoors, but he could not be sure if that was a past character trait or a new one he had adopted. Either way, he stood up smiling and gestured outside. "Perhaps?"

Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 am

Rose grinned softly as he nudged her back .Once he said he appreciated the company she smiled softly. As she stood up, ''Fine than.'' Nodding at him. ''Where do you want to go? To something with water? Or more to the warm temperatures?'' She asked looking over her shoulder, Smiling again softly.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 am

"Water sounds good," John nodded, he could do with the scenery of water, whether rapid or flowing, from the little he could remember and imagine, it seemed the thing he needed. "Thank you Aurora." He smiled appreciatively and followed her out of the room. "Which direction is it to be then?" She really was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:25 pm

She smiled. "This way." She gestured. As they walked out of the tree. "You have any idea how come that you have this bond with my sister?"
Asking as she smiled at him. She could understand what he meant, a bond with her sister.
She had brought him back to life, and wouldn't leave that unnoticed.
Rose wondered what her sister saw in this human, why him? Why not other poor soulds?
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 am

"I have a few theories..." John shrugged. "There is one main idea I have though, she brought me back to life, saved me from death, surely that in itself could create a bond between human and goddess?" John looked downwards, he was entirely unsure to what extent this bond was, what exactly Eris could make him do. "Thank you," He smiled at her gesture. "After you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 pm

"I guess so..." She shrugged, maybe eris had seen something valuable in him? But what was it than?
He seemed so normal..she was shaken out of her thoughts when he told her to go first.
Wasn't he the one pointing on her manners? But yes he lost his memory...
Rose smiled. "Why thank you." She joked, before starting to walk. "Memory loss has really changed you."
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:27 am

"I would say it hadn't particularly, but I don't remember what I was like before," John smiled and joked in return. "I can only be what the present me seems to be, I suppose there are so many things that change you. Experience. Perhaps this is me before I experienced what life offered me before?" He was so uncertain on everything but at this present moment, he was free of care as he wondered out the door with Aurora. After all, he was stood beside a beautiful woman on a beautiful island, what could be wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:34 am

Rose shook her head, ''I don't know. I like the new you though.'' She smiled. ''Our last meeting was not one of the best. So I am glad that, that has changed.'' Nodding at him politely. As they continued walking towards the falls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.   Love can leave a memory that no one can steal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Love can leave a memory that no one can steal.
Page 1 of 1