Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new adventure.

Go down 
+5
Megara
BriarRose
Jane
Shan-Yu
Eris
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

A new adventure. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 am

Anya looked at the beautiful blonde haired woman, she then shook her head, "No, I don't think we have..I'm Anastasia, Anya for short.." She said as she smiled kindly to the woman, "May I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 am

She smiled very weak at the woman. "Anastasia...sounds like a princess. My name is BrairRose." She said.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 am

Anya smiled, "Thank you, and BriarRose is such a beautiful name."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 am

She nodded. ''Thank you very much. So can I ask you to tell something about yourself? Where are you from?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 pm

"Your welcome, and you may ask." Anya said as she nodded her head, and when she heard the question, she answered, "I'm originally from Paris, but moved to America to help my grandmother." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 am

Red burst into the entrance, eyes burning with curiosity. She glanced around the room and spotted the list, raising an eyebrow.

Room 1: Red & Isabella

Suddenly, Red remembered the brunette she had barely even noticed whilst she was heading towards the tree. Well, at least she knew this female. Better yet, she could stand her.

"Fair enough," Red nodded at the list, turning around to wait for Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:36 am

Isabella was still several steps behind Red... she didn't reach her..
But finally they managed to reach that strange big tree.. Red was in the entrance and Isa was coming, once she arrived near Red, Isa gasped.. it wasn't exactly a walk from the oasis to..to..Where were they?

"Finally..." Isa gasped.. "Finally I reach you!" she smiled at Red.. When she finally breathed, she looked around and noticed two papers on the wall.. one was about the rooms.. she looked for her name moving her finger on each line... "Hey Red! Look! We are in the same room!" she was really happy at least she wasn't with some unknown and Red wasn't so bad in the end.. Then she watched the second paper.. it was a Wanted poster.. Isa opened her eyes ...why?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 pm

"Yes, Oi know. Dat's why Oi waited for ye," Red's right eyebrow raised at Isabella. The redhead followed Isabella's gaze to the wanted poster. She had seen that too, but hadn't really cared much about it - Red believed that she could handle whoever popped out the bushes.

Turning her stern gaze back at Isabella, Red addressed her again, "Come on, let's go to our room."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

BriarRose nodded. ''Ah parlez vous Francais? French is such a beautiful language.'' She said as she looked at the other two woman who had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Anya nodded, "Yes, but I speak English more since I've been living in America for a while." She said, before looking at Red and a brunette walk in the room.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:07 pm

''So you've out grown your mother language?'' She held her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Anya nodded, "Though sometimes I do hold conversations with my grandmother in french." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:13 pm

''Well that is nice to hear..'' She cleared her throat,'' I shall get going now. It was nice talking to you..'' She said as she walked away into the house.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Anya nodded, "It was nice talking to you." She said, before she watched BriarRose walk away. She then decided to head to her room, and wait for her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"Ok!" Isa smiled and started to walk.. this time Red would follow her! Unless she would reach her.. a easy thing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 am

Red walked after her, but soon caught up to her, walking at the same pace. If there was one thing Red didn't like, it was being lead by another person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new adventure.   A new adventure. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new adventure.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2