Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group 1 follow me please

Go down 
+2
BriarRose
Shan-Yu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:04 pm

BriarRose was surprised, This one actually can apologize to me without any trouble. She just nodded at Tiana.
"It is very peaceful here Miss BriarRose." ''It is...'' She said with a relaxed tone. ''I'm happy that the last one awake, I couldn't bare all the mean looks people threw at me on the beach.'' She smiled weakly at Tiana.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:20 am

OOC : Es toi un salmon.... that's all i can say in spanish Razz
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 am

Shan Yu loked into the pond, he could see the shiny fishes swimming in it. He looked around and spotted a good branch. He went to pick it up. It was sturdy enough to be used as a spear, but it wasn't nearly as sharp as it should have. He looked at Briar Rose, and walked to her. "Do you have a knife?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:07 am

She looked up at the man. Looking down in her basket. She looked back up, Shaking her head. ''I am sorry, I don't have a knife..'' Than a smirk appeared on her face. ''What do you take me for, Sir Shan Yu.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:11 am

He smirked. "I took you for a woman, who came prepared." He sat down near them, starting to go through some rocks, finally finding one he could use. He started to smash it with other rocks to make it into a blade. "And don't call me sir." He corrected her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:26 am

She grinned lightly. ''Prepared for what?'' She watched him get some rocks as he started working on his blade. ''No sir than allright.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 am

He smirked at her. "Prepared for everything." He looked back at his work. "I suppose you want me to still call you miss?" He lifted the blade up to see where he needed to chip next. "I just thought people would be getting hungry soon."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 am

''I am more prepared than you that is one thing, Shan yu.'' She smiled at him. ''I would appreciate it if you call me miss, But if you won't than I won't fuss about it.'' Looking at the blade. Nodding at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 am

He chipped the rock one more time, and looked at the finished product. "Being prepared is one thing, but I was taught to survive." He went to get some vines to tie the blade he made to the stick. He got up. "I suppose one of you knows how to make a fire." He went to the waters edge and peeked in the pond. He threw the spear in the water and hit a fish. He took the spear up and took the fish out and threw it on the ground. Waiting for the fish to collect again before striking again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:35 am

Tulio shifted his attention to the bulky man once again. He was absolutely clueless on how to make a fire, having had to live in the city all his life. Nevertheless, he knew the basics, and got up to find some rocks to make the base with.
"I'll make it," he offered, as much to impress the girls as to actually help.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 am

Tiana gave a small frown as BriarRose explained how she had not liked the mean looks others gave her. The dark skinned woman remembered seeing some of those looks, Megara giving some as well, towards the blonde. She wasn't entirely sure why they all looked at the woman like that, but she knew how unpleasant mean looks were. Before she could open her mouth to talk though, Shan Yu approached them asking for a knife. Tiana looked up at the tall man as he and BriarRose spoke, studying him now that she had a proper chance.

He was very intimidating looking, but he didn't seem like a bad person. At least, so long as you stayed on his good side. When the man went towards the water with what was now a spear, mentioning that someone should know how to make a fire. Tulio offered to make it, and Tiana brought her attention to him. She was a little envious. She didn't know how to make a fire, having lived in a city her whole life as well as there had been a different slave in charge of lighting the fire in the fireplaces.

Looking back towards Shan Yu, she noticed he had caught a fish and had thrown it to the shore's ground. Standing up, she gave a smile towards BriarRose before moving towards where the fish was. It had just stopped moving when she reached it, and she kneeled down, lifting the bottom part of her dress and lifting it a little bit so she could could place the fish inside so it wouldn't get as dirty and more. Standing back up, she kept her hold of her dress. It revealed her legs up to her knees, but she ignored that in means of being helpful. "You can throw the fish here S- Mr. Shan Yu." she said, stopping herself from saying sir. This way the fish wouldn't dirty, and it would be easier to carry them to the fire once it was done.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:17 am

Tulio had collected stones in no time. There were so many big, usable stones in this hidden nature wonderland.
They had been heavy to carry, as Tulio carried multiple stones at once, but nothing he couldn't handle. Now he just had to collect some twigs and dry wood to put on the fire.
He sighed to himself as he stood up, stretching his back after putting down the heavy stones and looking around for wood. There was forest everywhere, so it wouldn't be a problem he thought, as he went back to find wood.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 am

He looked at the dark skinned woman. "Thank you Tiana." He then threw the spear back in the water catching his second fish. He took the spear back and removed the fish from it, placing on Tianas dress.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:43 am

Tiana gave a shy smile. "You're welcome Mr. Shan Yu." she said as she kept a firm grip on the hem of her dress so that she would not worry about it slipping from her fingers. As the second fish was added, she watched as it flopped about for a bit before the blood loss and inability to breath caused it to become still. It was an odd and slightly sad sight to see. The fish she normally dealt with back in New Orleans where already dead and purchased from the market. She never had to witness one die before.

Tis how life works I suppose. she thought, looking back over to Shan Yu as he continued his fishing. It was best not to dwell on thoughts about what was going to be food.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 am

"I told you, no need to ad the mr there. I'm sure everyone can see I'm a man." He said as he caught another fish. "He gave the still flopping fish to her and noticed she seemed squeamish about something. He then took the fish back and used the spear to cut it's neck. He gave the fish to her. "You don't see death too much do you?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:57 am

BriarRose rose from the ground. ''Do you people need help?'' She said dusting off her dress. ''I can help.''
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:05 am

Tiana blinked as she was told not to say mister. "Where I am from, everyone call's another man Mr. unless they are related to them or married." she explained, tilting her head to the side. She watched as he cut the next fish's throat, a small wince as the deed was done. When he asked about how little she had seen death, she gave a shrug as her gaze darkened a little. "I've seen death." she said quietly. "Just not seen my food die before me is all. Tis a strange sight." she admitted. "Gets me thinkin' about strange things."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:27 am

Shan Yu saw Briar Rose get up and offer her help. "That would be very helpfull miss Rose." He looked at Tiana. "Don't worry, the fish don't suffer as much if you cut the head quickly." He continued his fishing. "Where I come from, there are no need for niceties. We call each other by name. And I'm used to it, it sounds so forced when someone says sir or mr." He threw the spear. "What kind of strange things?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:46 am

She smiled at them, Walking over them. ''What do you want me to do?'' She asked. Putting her hands on her hips. She looked at the fish, ''You killed them?'' She pointed at the fish looking at Tiana.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:01 am

Tiana smiled as BriarRose came over, shaking her head when asked if she killed the fish. "The first two died on their own and the third Mr. Shan Yu killed by slittin' it's throat." she said, turning her gaze to the man as he explain how his country didn't call each other mister. "I see." she said calmly, but a small frown formed on her face. So she had to call him just Shan Yu? It seemed strange and improper. She would probably have trouble doing it.

When he explained that cutting the head off made it suffer less, she gave a meek nod. Cutting fish heads she's done before. But not when they were still alive. The idea did not sound pleasant. When asked about the things she thought she gave a light shrug. "Like what it might be like for the fish, to be swimmin' around and suddenly be taken to some place strange and die. If it feels fear and what it thinks of us for killin' it. Makes me think it's wrong in a way. But I know it's for food so it's all conflictin'."

After she explained her thoughts, she felt a little silly for admitting them. Would they think her strange for sympathizing with a fish?
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 am

"Well, you could start scaling the fish." He said to Briar Rose. He looked at Tiana. "Those are indeed odd thoughts." He said as he caught two more fish, and stopped. He cut the heads of the fishes and gave them to Tiana. "I'm sure they want back to the water, just like man wants to get home." He took one of the fishes and started to scale and gut it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 am

She looked around for something sharp. A sharp pointy rock was laying near the water. She lifted up her dress to step into the water. Grabbing the stone. She walked over to Tiana. Taking one fish. She carefully scaled the fish, Without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:13 am

Helga watched the fishing for a moment, then went to help the others scale and de-bone the fish. She did so mechanically, without so much as a grimace at the guts she removed. She had seen far worse, but she wouldn't admit that much.

"The problem we have then," she said to no one in particular, "is that fish can only do so much to feed us, and, unless one of us is an extremely adept culinary artist, fish with no seasoning is not going to be that palatable."

((ooc why is Helga so pessimistic? lol idek)))
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 am

He looked at the another blonde woman and shrugged. "Well starve then if you don't want to eat." He looked at the other man. "How's the fire coming along?" He raised his eyebrows questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 am

Tulio had just laid the final pieces of wood down, and looked at his work, proud of himself.
He had to admit, it was a pretty big, decent fireplace.
"All we need now is flames," he answered back to the man.
This however made him frown slightly. He had never made a fire, nor did he know how to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Group 1 follow me please
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next