Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabella

Isabella

[Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... Empty
PostSubject: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 am

((Better title with your help! XD))

Isabella walked towards the water... it was almost hid by all the palms that had grown on the bank...
She sat down and cleaned her face with some clean water... it was better than the salt water of the ocean.. She looked around, maybe on that palms there were some coconuts.. at this thought her belly grumbled.. she blushed and started to climb one of the palms... It wasn't the first time that she climbed a tree, her brthers usually hid her stuffs on trees, but this time she was really clumsy..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Red strode in, frowning as she scanned her surroundings. According to what she had overheard, she was in 'Group 3', and this is where everyone in that team was meant to be. She shrugged - it wasn't all too bad. Fresh water; palm trees... it was better than that salt-aired beach.

Looking up, she spotted a brunette climbing a tree and raised a sceptical eyebrow. The stranger seemed to be having a bit of trouble.

"Ye need help, dame?" Red called out, arms still crossed.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 am

Isabella blinked as soon as she heard a female voice behind her... probably someone of the group 3... but while she was turning her head in the direction of the voice accidentaly she lost her grip and fell on the ground...

Blushing she suddenly jumped up.. "No! No! I think I can.. I can do it by myself!" Isabella smiled at the ginger girl while she was cleaning her skirt... "T-thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 pm

[ OOC: Don't look at me for title help, I totally suck at coming up with them >.< But I see absolutely nothing wrong with yours ^^ ]

Sinbad had only glanced at the map once to see where he was supposed to be going. He was too busy wondering who that strange blonde woman was and why they had all been put into groups in the first place to bother looking at it again, so he just hoped he was walking in the right direction. He didn't trust the blonde that had given them the envelopes at all, but he figured he'd only have to put up with her and the rest of these people until he found out where he was and come up with a solid plan to get the hell out of there and back home .. no not home, in fact he didn't really know where he was running away to ..

He finally found his way to the oasis, but he didn't have much time to take in his surroundings as he was taken by surprise by a girl suddenly falling out of a tree.

What the hell was she trying to do? he thought to himself and sighed when he noticed the coconuts sitting at the top of it.

'Hey .. you ok?' he called out as he made his way to stand next to the brunette and the red head.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Red burst out laughing at the brunette. "Ye not goin' to get anywhere o'if ye do dat."

Picking up a rather large jagged rock, Red hurled it towards the coconuts. It hit one, making it shake, and Red picked up another stone to throw at it. Repeating it one more time, hitting it on the exact same spot, the shaking coconut finally fell to the ground loudly. Red smirked smugly, picking up the coconut, free hand on her hip, and gave a self-satisfied look at the brunette.

"Ye be lookin' for dis?" she said in a teasing tone. She turned to the new comer. "Oi believe her pro'ide's been bruised, but the dame seems alro'ight, otherwo'ise."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 am

Isabella watched the red haired girl while she was throwing rocks to the coconuts...
"Che figura..." she thought while the coconut was falling on the ground...
She looked at the girl that was watching her with a satisfied look... "Y-yes.. I were looking for this!" she said trying to use a calm tone of voice, and then she turned to the man that was arrived.. "Yes.. I'm fine! Thank you!" she smiled at him..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 am

Red laughed, throwing her the coconut as steadily as she could. "Here ye go." She crossed her arms, still smiling. "Who are ye?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 am

Isabella took the coconut the the girl throwned to her and smiled... "Thank you.. I'm Isabella.." she said playing with the skin of the coconut.. "And you?" waking up her look from the coconut...
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 am

"Red," the redhead replied confidently. She pointed at the coconut. "Ye know how to open dat up, Isabella?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 am

"Ma sì!" she said with a smile.. "I think I can open this with a rock..." looking for a big rock Isa couldn't stop watching the girl.. "Is your name only Red?" She asked raising an eyebrow..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am

"Dat'll work," Red scanned the ground for a decent rock as well, though barely moving. "Yes. Only part of my name dat matters, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 am

"Can I ask you why or it's a private thing?" she asked while she was picking up a rock and started to hit it on the coconuts...
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 am

Red shrugged heavily. "Oi just don't lo'ike me old name. O'it was Ariel." She raised an eyebrow. "Why does o'it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 am

Isa blushed.. "No!No! I-I was.. was just curious.." she said nervously tapping the coconut.. "But don't worry I'll call you Red.. if you prefer this name.."
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 am

"Oi'd prefer o'it, yes," Red nodded. She chuckled slightly, watching Isabella, "Ye look as nervous as a cat about to take a bath."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:38 am

Isabella blushed again.. this time perhaps more strikingly... "Ma no! I'm not nervous!" she said faking a smile.. all the time she talked to a new person she was always nervous, scared of what they could think or say about her...
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 am

"Ye got to relax. Yer goin' as red as me hair," Red chuckled. "Oi don't bo'ite."

((OOC: Got to go! I'll be online tomorrow. =) ))
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

((Ok! ^^))

Isa smiled.. this time she smiled sincerely... maybe she didn't have to be afraid by Red, she was a friend...

Lost in all her thought Isa finally managed to break the coconut, she divided it into a lot of parts and gave one to Red...
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:19 am

"Danks," Red took the piece of coconut, taking a bit of the white insides and eats it in just three bites.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:28 am

The sun was really beginning to irritate Red. It was a hot day, and getting sunburnt seemed inevitable unless something were to be done. So, Red finished her part of the coconut and started to gather up a few dry reeds. She sat under a palm tree, leaning against it lazily, and began to thread the reeds together. She was busy creating a straw hat.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:15 am

Isabella was still watching Red, she was like the girls in her books... ready to everything, brave and beautiful.. in one word perfect!

Through the leafs the rays of the sun could touch Isa's face... "Ahhh..." she stretched "this sun reminds me a lot my home! In Italy!" she was biting her finger and watching Red she asked.. "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:18 am

Red didn't even raise her stubborn gaze, still making her straw hat.

"O'Irland. Cold place, der. Oi moved to the States as a teen, d'ough. O't was kind of sunny, but Oi still don't lo'ike the sun," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:29 am

"I see.." she said closing her eyes to the sun... "I see.. it's a pity!" she said smiling at her..

It was so quiet there.. palms, water, coconuts... a sort of paradise... she was still sitting under the palm tree when she found in her pocket the letter with the place that the blonde woman gave to her.. She started to watch it.. "What do you about that blonde woman of the beach? I mean..." she bitted her finger.. "can we trust her?" Ecco! I said it!
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:57 pm

"All Oi know is she's moody and hates anyone who asks her anythin'. Oi bet ye dat's she's ho'idin' somethin'," Red frowned, putting her hands on her hips and her fiery gaze hardening. "So, no, Oi don't dink she can be trusted. Not till she proves otherwo'ise. Oi dink she's playin' around with us. Why else would she be ho'idin' everthin' from us and herdin' us around?"

Red exhaled, fuming. She knew that, if the blonde knew what she said, she would be in for a scolding. However, Red's frank opinion was that she'd have enough of those telling-offs to tough through a million more. She wasn't going to let herself become a pushover now.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 am

Isa blikned... Red was been really clear about what she thought of the blonde woman.. Isabella didn't talk with her but was scared by her strange look... "I think you're right... I don't like her too! There's something strange in her..." Isa shuddered, the thought of that woman scared her...

She looked around.. "Do you think we'll stay here much longer? Maybe we can explore here around..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...   [Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or... Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group 3] Oasis: a sort of Paradise or...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next