Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group 1 follow me please

Go down 
+2
BriarRose
Shan-Yu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 am

"Well get on with it then." He said to the man as he continued his task.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am

He looked around, rubbing his neck. He didn't want to look like an idiot, but he honestly had no idea what to do. Something about two sticks rubbed together? He was sure there was more to it than that...
"I..ehmm.." he said hesitantly, and looked away, hoping he would get the hint and be cool about it.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am

He looked up at how the man was doing. He seemed lost. He sighed and got up taking some rocks. He went to the fireplace and took some dry leaves. He then stroked the stones against eachother couple of times, creating sparks. The leaves caught up in flames and soon they had fire. He got up and walked past Tulio handing the stones to him. "Keep practising."He went to get the fish and started to cook them.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:37 am

He held his tounge, but was rather annoyed at the man's attitude. Luckily however, he hadn't made him look like an idiot in front of the others, and for that he was rather grateful. Still, he could not help but think a spiteful thought.
I wouldn't have to, if I wasn't a caveman like certain others...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:39 am

OOC : XDDD that made me laugh so hard.... I love you ^^
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:47 am

[OOC: Haha, glad it amused you xD]
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Tiana could only nod as Shan Yu agreed that her thoughts were odd. As he handed her the last two fish, their heads cut off, Tiana took in the words he said. Though what about a man who has no home? she wondered, thinking about the slaves back in her country. They had no homes, only prisons. So there was no place to go back to... was there? Tiana snapped out of her thoughts as BriarRose and Helga began to debone and descale the fish. Most of the fish had left her dress by then, and she grabbed the remaining ones and sat down.

Paying little mind to the stains on her dress, for it was old and had a few stains already, and began using her hands to rip away the scales for she did not have a knife or sharp stone like BriarRose. But that was alright, she was still able to get the job done. She listened vaguely at Helga's displeasure and the conversation between Shan Yu and Tulio. Looking at Helga she gave a small shrug. "I suppose you are more used to eating more." she commented lightly, thinking of how her former masters had always eaten lots of food. She herself had never eaten so much and was used to small portions. And her meals hardly ever consisted of fish.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Helga glanced at the large man, "I didn't say that I didn't want to eat," she remarked coldly.

She turned toward Tiana, her tone nicer, "Not really used to eating more, just used to eating a bit of variety." She smiled weakly, "I was upper-class, but I wasn't a spoiled brat by any means. If I displeased my father, I wouldn't be allowed the closest meal, but for bread and water. He was old-fashioned and authoritarian like.hat." She grinned morosely(((ooc because I love oxymorons), "I didn't eat many upper-class meals as a kid. Only recently, when I was finally of an age to live away from the despot whom I called 'father' was I treated to more luxurious foods. I guess I'm used to fish. If there was one thing my dad excelled at, besides being a total pig, it was raising me in a strict Catholic household. We never, ever ate meat on a Friday, and during Lent...well, when I wasn't on bread and water, we ate fish. For forty days straight."

She looked toward the other blonde, "I'm sorry for asking this before we have been properly introduced, but do you know of anywhere close by where one of us can get salt water? If we boil the water, we should have salt for seasoning..." ((((ooc she's so practical -___-))))
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 am

She looked at the blond woman. "You can look for it, but if you go exploring. And you go alone it is on your own risk. You'll get lost without a map. And prehaps die because of the animals that you cannot defend yourself from. So I wouldn't recommand to do so, miss." She said. As she sat down at the 'fireplace'.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:14 am

(OOC: I'm sorry wrong acount again >.<)
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:05 am

(ooc it's fine ^^ You have a lot with which to keep up ^^)

Helga shrugged, "Just a thought." She sat in silence for a moment, mulling over what the woman told her, "By the way," she inquired, "What's your name, please?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 am

She looked at the woman, "my name is BriarRose." She nodded. "And can I ask for yours?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:12 am

"Helga. Helga Sinclair." ((((ooc Bond. James Bond. tongue )))
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 am

She nodded. "Nice too meet you miss Sinclair." She looked at the woman. "I suppose you are going to ask me why you are here? Or what island this is?" She said with a tad cruel tone.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 am

Helga shook her head, "If you know where we are, I should thank you. Instead of dead or missing, I'm on an island that seems relatively safe, at least when I'm with other people. There's no point in getting angry about what the past holds."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 am

She smiled lightly, at least a clever human. "That is very nice to hear." She nodded at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 am

"Are most of the others angry at you? It doesn't seem fair. We're the ones who decided to go on this journey." She was curious as to the reactions of the others to this mysterious Briar Rose.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 pm

''They just don't know me, I was not present on the ship. So they suspect me from being guilty.'' She said coldly. ''But they will regret that...One day'' She looked the other way.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 pm

"Umm..." Helga didn't know what to say. She was kind of creeped out, "Well, I mean, it's odd for them. They're all freaked out, so they pin the blame on an outsider. Happened to me all of the time. When my dad traveled, and I went with him, anytime something bad happened it was automatically my fault. So, I can sympathize."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:07 pm

She looked at Helga, Somebody who could sympathize... ''Well than you are the only one who can sympathize to me..'' She said slightly happy.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:25 pm

She saw the girl's happiness, and felt slightly uncomfortable. Helga didn't really make "friends" well.

"Well, if you ever need to talk, I'm here to listen." She patted the girl awkwardly on the shoulder, "I can be like your big sister or something."
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Tiana listened as Helga explained her statement, and revealed a bit of her childhood as well. It was an interesting story. The woman held a good amount of contempt for her father. Which was odd for Tiana who had always loved her father dearly. Such a very different life she led fro my own or the mistress's./i] she thought as she descaled the fish.

Soon enough, Helga and BriarRose began talking. The dark skinned woman kept quiet and left them to their conversation, simply listening quietly. It reminded her slightly of her days listening to conversations her mistress and her guests would have while ignoring the slave girl. It wasn't good to eavesdrop, she knew, but listening to their stories was fascinating and her chance to ever learn anything.

As the two blondes developed a sort of bond, Tiana felt a little envious, wishing she had such a close bond with someone. She had lost her close companions the day she was sold, and though she had made a few friends upon the island they were not int he same group as her. She still wasn't very comfortable with the ones she was with and was not sure if they would ever open their arms to her as easily as Megara or Isa had done. i]I wonder how they are.
she thought, pausing her work.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm

He finished cooking the fish and gave everyone their share. He went to his rock and started eating.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm

She saw the girl become awkward. Which made her disseappointed. "i cann be like your big sister or something." she laughed softly waving away the woman's hand. "Oh don't worry I already have a big sister." She said nodded at Helga. She had wished this woman had understood her better instead od hiding herself.

She got her food from Shan-Yu, nodding at him to tell him she was cratefull for it. She took a small bite, as she let her attention back to Tiana, "can I ask you...where you are from?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 am

Tiana blinked as BriarRose asked her of her origins. Giving a small smile she gave a little shrug. "I came from New Orleans Ma'am." she said, her smile turning slightly nervous. She had mixed feelings about where she came form, having spent her whole life there as a slave. But there were people she cared about back there. And sights that had always been pretty to her.

Shan Yu finished cooking the fish and handed some to everyone, Tiana giving him a smile of gratitude when she was handed her piece. "Thank you kindly." she said to him. Taking a bite of her fish, she ate slowly in order to savor the meal as well as to not get sick from eating too much or too fast. When one wasn't used to eating much or often, she learned to take it slow for when she did eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Group 1 follow me please
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next