Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group 1 follow me please

Go down 
+2
BriarRose
Shan-Yu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Group 1 follow me please Empty
PostSubject: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:13 am

Shan Yu was making a path infront of everybody. He stopped when he reached the waterfalls. They looked magnificient. He looked over his shoulder seeing the others peeking behind his back, and moved out of the way to the waters edge. He knelt down and cupped his hands to get a drink. He looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 am

BriarRose put down her basket. She took out one big carpet. It wasn't really big but enough. She laid it down two meters away from the water. She sat down. Watching the people.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:30 am

Tulio had rolled his eyes behind the bulky man's back once he started walking in front of them, but paid it no mind. It could be the same, they would all get there sooner or later, in one way or another, and having him walk first simply meant he would not have to make pityful conversation with the man.
Once they arrived however, this was all forgotten, as the most beautiful thing Tulio had ever laid eyes on, except for women of course, appeared in front of him. Such nature of beauty had never reached his eyes, and his mouth slightly opened as he stared before him at the ravishing waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:42 am

Tiana walked behind the others, focusing on keeping up for she could not read the map herself. When they had all reached their destination, Tiana felt herself curious upon their location. When Shan Yu moved out of the way, Tiana let out a tiny gasp as she looked at the beautiful sight. She had seen many lovely sights before, the balls and grand festivals of her old home, but nothing could shake the pure peace and serenity that came from this lovely place. And she was able to witness it.

Suddenly a wetness graced her cheeks and it took her a moment to realize she was crying. Bringing her hand up, Tiana felt her silent tears with bewilderment as she gathered her thoughts. She was free at last, and in such a beautiful place. What did she do to deserve such a grand thing? Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she wiped away her tears and noticed that the mysterious blonde had laid out a blanket and was sitting down. Without much thought, Tiana went over to her and gave a shy smile. "Hello Ma'am." she greeted. "I realized I had not properly greeted you. I hope you can forgive me Ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:46 am

Tulio only took his eyes off the waterfall when Tiana stepped out next to him. It almost looked like she was... was she crying?
"Hey, what's wr-" he started softly, but before he could finish, or she could even register him, she had walked over to the beautiful blonde that was now sitting down on the carpet.
Better be careful.. he thought to himself, hoping she would be.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am

Shan Yu watched the others get comfortable and went to sit on a rock near by. He looked at the waterfalls, enjoying the scenery.

OOC : Someone talk to me please ;_;
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am

[OOC: I would, but I've already made Tulio dislike you 'cause of Ping and your body size O.o >.<
I'll try to see if I can find a way to make him talk to you later xD]
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 am

OOC : ^^ yay ok
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 am

"I realized I had not properly greeted you. I hope you can forgive me Ma'am." BriarRose looked up. She stood up, Holding out her hand. ''No we haven't.'' A slight smile was on her lips. At least somebody who wasn't afraid or angry at her. Just somebody who greeted her without any troubles. ''My name is BriarRose, Can I ask yours?''
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 am

Tiana's smile turned a little less shy and more warm as the other woman offered her hand. Shaking it, Tiana listened as the other gave her name. BriarRose. She had never heard of such a name before. It sounded lovely though. When asked for her own name, she released the other's hand and began to speak. "I am called Tiana." she said, giving a bow of her head. Looking back at the woman, she tilted her head to the side. "This is your island?" she asked, her voice uncertain. She had heard talk of how the woman had not been on the ship. But she wasn't so sure how true that was.

Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 am

Again the smile apeared. "Tiana it is, that is a very nice name." But when Tiana asked her about the island She sighed. Ofcourse would the lady ask a question like that. BriarRose straigthebed her back. "No this island is not in my possession." She said. Not really wanting to tell, the woman was clearly not one of the highest ranked women, and her skin colour wouldn't help her, so telling her about myths and gods, she wouldn't understand.

BriarRose sat down again. "You can sit if you want to." She said nodding at her.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:00 am

(OOC: oh I'm sorry x.x wrong acount! Well I'm going to bed anyway so it is not like my mind works that well anymore >.<)
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:05 am

Tiana could only nod as embarrassment took over her when BriarRose told her that the island was not hers. How foolish of her to ask such a thing. "My apologies." she said. When the other offered her a seat, she gave a shy smile and took it. "Thank you Ma'am." As she sat down, she let her gaze go to the others, watching as Tulio looked around and Shan Yu sit upon a rock. I wonder why they do not speak to each other. she wondered before returning her gaze to the blonde woman. "It is very peaceful here Miss BriarRose." she confessed, offering a relaxed smile as she heard the birds chirp.

(OOC: lol it's okay. I figured as much when I read it XD
Good night)
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 am

Helga had remained rather to herself (((ooc because her RPer has been so overloaded with homework that she is running on a total of 2 hours of sleep))). The only person she knew in the group was Tiana, who seemed harmless enough. Then again, the whole ship seemed harmless enough, and look where they ended up from it! The pretty blonde about whom John had ranted seemed more confident than the rest of the group. Her musings were interrupted by the sound of --could it be?-- yes, it was water.

Had Helga been a more trusting person in nature, she might have been tempted to hug the mammoth man who had led the group to water. As it was, she felt grateful enough to send a small smile in his direction.

She figured she should take Tiana's example and get to know the other members of the group. She didn't want to interrupt Tiana's conversation, so, after throwing a proper smile and nod of greeting and gratitude to the other blonde, she moved in the direction of the two men, hoping to strike up a conversation with one or both of them.

"Hello," she said to both of them at once (or, it could be argued, to neither of them at all, just to the space between them), "My name's Helga. I don't recall having the pleasure of meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:58 am

Tulio glanced over at Tiana to see that she was too busy with the beautiful blonde to notice anything he was doing.
"Lovely name," he smiled charmingly at the blonde who stood before him.
"Tulio," he said to introduce himself before he took her hand to kiss it.
"And the pleasure is all mine."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 pm

((((ooc lol Aurora = Beautiful blonde, Helga = blonde XD )))

Helga raised an eyebrow (((ooc she's quite good at that. I think her animator just liked raising eyebrows))), but only slightly, at the man's chivalry. She was pleased to meet a polite and charming man; she was a child of high society, and always felt most at home with it.

She decided it would be nice to get to know him, and the other man, more.

"May I sit with you, Tulio?" she inquired
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:53 pm

[OOC: Sorry xD Tulio finds every girl beautiful Wink But you're more.. hot Wink P.S. Didn't even notice that eyebrow thing until you pointed it out xD But it's been a while since I watched Atlantis xD]

"Nothing would bring me more happiness at the moment," he smiled charmingly and waited for her to sit down before he did so himself. "Helga seems like such an exotic name," he said, his voice implying this was a compliment.
"Would you mind me asking where you are from?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 pm

(((ooc lulz I have only seen Atlantis once. My parents didn't really like it haha. I liked Helga because she was cool, but then I got mad because she died after she turned good. I guess the moral is that turning good won't save your life haha. I just REALLY like her character because she's sarcastic and no-nonsense))))

Helga smiled at Tulio, "Ich bien von Deutschland. I am from Germany. I guess the name "Helga" isn't exotic to me, because many people had it in the town from whence I came. It's pretty common, I guess. But I am assuming that you are not German, not with a name like Tulio." She smiled slightly, almost secretively,"Care to have the question turned toward yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

"Spain," he said and smiled.
"The land of passion," he added with a soft laugh and a wink.
"So there are more Helgas huh.. are all of them as beautiful as you?" he smirked before laughing softly, but not enough to make her think he was joking. He was serious alright. He would never joke about a woman's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

"Spain..." vivid colours and memories of the lovely place flashed through her head, some light-hearted, and others disturbing, "It's so...beautiful there. Father went there on....business often. Sometimes I went with him. It's such a beautiful language, too. German is...harsh sounding to some, but Spanish is so sensual. I like it better than French, to be honest." She laughed slightly. It had been easy to learn Spanish after French, and more languages followed on her father's orders, but she truly enjoyed the language.

"As for your question: I appreciate the compliment, but I am not one to judge a woman's beauty, or to compare someone else's appearance to my own. However, I am very much flattered. I haven't been to Spain in years, so please humour this question: Are all Spaniards as charming as you?" A clever twinkle flashed in her blue eyes as she turned the tables, metaphorically speaking.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:21 pm

He couldn't help but smile amused to himself when she returned the question.
"No, you are looking at the one and only, my dear," he said and laughed softly, not taking his eyes off of her.
Such an interesting woman. Not complicated, but... interesting.
"El que le robará el corazón," he continued with a charming smirk.

[OOC: That is so horribly wrong, 'cause I just used google translate on it... xDD Sorry xD He's meant to say "He who will steal your heart"]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:34 pm

(((ooc it's okay, except the pronoun before heart shouldn't be "el". It should be "su" or "tu" --Spanish is my second language lol--- Don't worry, my German is horrid. I probably should translate lol. I'm trying to learn it, but I can't say the "r" in the back of my throat. In an effort not to sound like I'm hacking up a hairball, I just resort to rolling it XD))

Helga raised a delicately arched brow (((ooc the eyebrow raise again!!!))), "Puedes probarlo, pero mi corazón no va a ser fácil de robar." [You can try (informal), but my heart isn't going to be easy to steal] she commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm

He laughed gently at her.
"Maybe you should just hand it over then?" he asked teasingly, trying to change the mood. He had never meant to offend her or anything. Though that wasn't the thing that shocked him most about her words.
"You speak very well spanish," he complimented her gently.

[OOC: You speak better than me (who's totally bluffing and don't know ANYTHING in spanish other than Hola and Te amo xD)]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:50 pm

"Nein! Du bist böse!" [No! You are evil! but "evil" in the sense of naughty] she exclaimed laughing, "What's the fun in not making someone TRY for one's heart?!"

She sobered at his compliment, her forced smile at her answer almost a wince, "My father insisted upon me learning numerous languages. When I was a child, it was always "Helga, go study!" "Helga! Stop idling!" "Helga! Do as I say!" and the like. Were it not for the fact that he was proud of my intellect, and wanted to nourish it in any way possible, I think he'd rather not have spoken to me at all, aside from what was formally required. My mother, she was wrapped around his little finger, and was more interested in pleasing him and reveling in society than in me. I grew up in the company of books and knowledge, and not much else." She shrugged, "Who can say whether or not it was worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 pm

He was surprised by her sudden outburst, mostly because he could not understand a word she was saying. But as she laughed, he figured it was good, and decided to let it slide. Either way, she looked happy.
"Hard work always pays off, you seem to have grown up to be quite the extraordinary woman," he smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group 1 follow me please   Group 1 follow me please Empty

Back to top Go down

Group 1 follow me please
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next