Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 am

Rose smiled. ''That is very nice of him to help you.'' She smiled. ''But why did you get lost? Didn't you stay with your group?''
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:20 am

"Uhm no," he answered embarrassed. "I got away from them on the way."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 am

She laughed softly. ''Oh my! You shouldn't have left the group, If I knew you were missing I would have tried to find you.''
Laughing softly again.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 am

"You don't have to tell me that now," he said and stuck his tongue out. "It didn't take me that long to figure out it was stupid."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 am

Rose laughed even more when he stuck out his tongue. ''Stupid it was indeed. You could have been killed there.''
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:09 am

"Yeah I know. It was a bit difficult out there." Come to think of it he never did find his room and he was feeling kind of tired. "I'll try to find my room and rest for a little while," Jim said eventually before he left the blonde woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3