Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with a Puppet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Playing with a Puppet Empty
PostSubject: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 am

On entering his chamber, John threw Anya to the floor for convenience so he had a free hand to lock it behind them with. Turning around, he looked at his chamber, Eris had certainly made it pleasant, a four poster bed in the middle, a corner with a chest full of what looked like torturing equipment and a stunning view of the falls that made him feel a little nostalgic all of a sudden. Stepping towards Anya, he grinned.

"Does this meet your standards?" John called towards the ground at her. "I do hope so, because you may be spending a fair bit of time here with me alone, which I am sure you will learn to like." He grinned. "I get bored without a toy to play with now and again, make yourself comfortable for now." He smiled, he liked to tease and create anticipation with his prey before he pounced, he sat on the bed with a twisted smile and watched her in the middle of the floor.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:26 am

Anya screamed when he threw her to the floor. She turned around to look at him, only to back up when he stepped towards her. Though she shook her head at him, "Please..do not do this, sir..Please.." She begged as she backed up more. And as he kept talking to her, the more she got afraid..The way he looked at her also scared her..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 am

"I think you should give me a good reason first why I shouldn't?" John raised his voice slightly as he looked at her from the bed and reaching out, he took hold of her chin in his hand. "Your beauty is wasted on someone so weak," He sighed disappointed. "We shall soon fix that though, so don't worry." He winked and slid back into his position on the bed. "Now entertain me in some form, I am still rather bored."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 am

Anya winced when he took a hold of her chin. She then felt hurt at what he said about her beauty. She looked away when he let go of her chin. Her eyes softened as she felt the tears starting to form.

"Now entertain me in some form, I am still rather bored."

Anya looked back at him, "W-what..?" She asked, not really understanding what the wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:40 am

"Use your initiative," John smiled menacingly towards her, wondering what she would imagine he meant. He was not bothered whether she chose to harm herself, dance for him, feed him the grapes beside his bed, do handstands or sing, he just wanted her to be imaginative. He wanted to see the core of her, see what she was made of before he had her for his own.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:47 am

Anya froze as she looked at him, understanding what he wanted..But she didn't want to entertain him. She was much too scared to want to entertain him. And the way he kept looking at her made her nervous, "I...I do not want to.."
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 am

"You think you have a choice?" John laughed menaichly. "How cute. Almost." He tilted his head to one side, wondering if she was genuinely being serious, after a few moments passed, it seemed she was. "Oh deary, you seriously need to stop this nonesense if you want to survive." He rolled his eyes before getting up off the bed and walking over to the chest that Eris had kindly placed there for him. Opening it up, he found various tools that could come in handy. "Ah! Here we are." He smiled pulling out a knife. "Lets see how you like this one," He raised an eyebrow and walked over towards her, slashing her upper arm with a neat little cut that made part of her dress fall down and reveal part of her chest. "Now, don't make me ask again, and do not make me have to move off this bed again." He sighed and moved back into his original position.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:30 am

Anya's eyes widened when she suddenly saw him take the knife out of the chest. She backed up a little, before she screamed when she felt the knife pierce her upper arm. Only to feel that the upper part of her dress fell down a little bit due to the cut. She covered herself up, before looking up at him, "I do not know how to entertain without my violin!"
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 am

The scream almost made John feel satisfied as he noted how she reacted to pain, it was ecstasy to him and he revelled in her anguish. It was so unlike him. Yet, it was all anyone was without their ability to feel and to be humane.
"Improvise," John smiled and rested his head on his hand, intrigued by the fact she played the violin, she was at least doing better than before now. He nodded and gestured for her to do something.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:43 am

Anya looked down as she got up. She then hummed one of her songs as she started to dance. Though she was also trying to keep her dress up, not wanting him to see her chest..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 am

John smiled enjoying the performance, she was doing it fairly well, he gestured with his fingers for her to come closer, so he could watch her more clearly as he sat eating the grapes beside him. His eyes glanced up and down her figure as it twisted and turned in time to her humming.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:52 am

Anya kept dancing and obeyed his wish for her to get closer. And after she was done, she stood there, covering herself up. She backed up as she looked at him, "C-can I go now?" She asked, wanting to leave..She didn't want to be next to him, didn't want to be around her. And she was desperately trying to keep her dress up.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:57 am

"What gave you that ridiculous idea?" John smiled in an evil manner before rising to take her in his arms and placed her forcefully on the bed, locking both her wrists into position with a chain Eris had provided him with in his chest.

"You shall be with me for a very long time," He cooed stroking her face and watching her expression as he leant on her cut so more blood spurted from the small wound.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 am

Anya's eyes widened as she screamed when he forced her onto the bed. She screamed even more when he chained her onto the bed. She started to struggle, "Please, please! Don't hurt me please!" Anya begged while she screamed.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:05 am

"Oh dear," John smiled meniachly. "This will be the most painful and pleasurable night of your life." He grinned, and with that, he was inside her, pushing himself in with all his might. Watching her face contort with pain, he noticed something, she was a virgin, he smiled with a sick and twisted smile. All the better.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 am

Anya's eyes widened the moment he pushed himself inside of her. She then felt the tears fall down her cheeks, before she found herself screaming from the pain. She then closed her eyes, "Stop please! PLEASE! Stop it! Why...!?" She screamed as she started to cry, moving her head to the right.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am

John continued until he was done. He then quickly exited her and cleaned himself up, zipping up his bottoms and moving to lay beside her with a self-satisfied smile, not bothering to re-dress her or unchain her. He would sleep there, contently.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 am

Anya closed her eyes as she just laid there, "W-why...?" She asked, not believing this man just took her virginity from her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 pm

"Cause I take what I want now," John replied simply, hearing her words with his new powers from Eris, with that, he rolled over and drifted into a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a Puppet   Playing with a Puppet Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing with a Puppet
Page 1 of 1