Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway Empty
PostSubject: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 am

Jim thoughts about what had happened in the room with Sinbad as he stumbled down the hallway. Without looking ahead he bumped into someone. "S-sorry," he said quickly and looked up at the blonde woman in front of him. The woman he had seen on the beach. If he could believe Ping's words then this woman was the sister of a goddess.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 am

Rose was surprised when suddenly somebody bumped into her. ''Ooh no it is alright. Are you okay?'' She asked looking at the boy before her. ''You look so pale.''
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:32 am

"I'm fine," he said and stared at the woman. If she was the sister of a goddess, was she also a goddess? She seemed human enough.
"Though I think it would be nice to sit down for a little while."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:39 am

Rose felt unusual with the stare of the boy. What was it with their stares? Was she so different?
''I can show you the way to the living room if you like? There you can sit down.'' She said,
As she gestured the boy to follow her. ''Can I ask your name?'' Turning to look over her shoulder.
Smiling kindly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:59 am

"That would be great," he said with a little smile as he followed her.
Name? Come to think of it he never got that man's name. He looked back at the door he had come out of just a moment ago. He looked at the woman again shortly after. "Jim... And yours?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

''Well nice to meet you Jim, My name Is BriarRose.'' She smiled again, Before turning her head as she walked into the living room. Her eyes widen at the sight of Shan-Yu sitting there..
"You are not to speak to that man again, am I making myself clear?"
Rose clenched her teeth as she stepped backwards.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:05 pm

He turned around to see who it was who came in. He saw Rose and a young boy. "I won't bite you again miss Rose. Rest at ease." He turned his attention back to the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:43 am

"Is something the matter?" Jim asked a bit concerned as he saw BriarRose take a few steps back from the livingroom door. He wondered what could have that effect on the woman.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am

Rose looked at Jim. Smiling softly. " I am fine." She than looked back at Shan Yu with a serious expression.
"I know you won't Shan Yu." Nodding at him. She looked at Jim. "This is Jim, Jim Shan Yu. Shan Yu Jim." Introducing them.
As she walked into the room nodding at Jimm he could follow her.
Shan Yu told her he wouldn't bite. Why would it bring any harm by talking.
She sat down on the arm of the chair again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:14 am

Shan yu bowed his head politely to Jim. "So miss Rose how are you? I suppose your boyfriend didn't take it well?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:27 am

''No He did not. He was angry..'' Rose looked down. ''Though I can understand..But it was not something extreme..''
She sighed. Than looked back at Shan Yu she smiled. ''He told me not to talk to you anymore.''
Laughing softly. ''But you have a magnetic personality.'' She said sarcastically.
''Even if we are engaged. He does not decide with who I will Spend my time with.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:39 am

He arched one eyebrow. "Oh he did did he? I always thought men couldn't tell you what to do and what not to do." He then grinned. "Well I am glad you still are able to talk to me miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:44 am

''They couldn't, And still can't. I am not a doll with strings on it.'' Rose looked into the fire. Smiling softly.
As she looked down at her little ring. ''Yes...I am not going to stay away from the company I like the most.''
Grinning as she looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:59 am

He smirked. "Oh I am your best friend now am I?" He chuckeled. "That is good to hear."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:03 am

Rose laughed. ''Not if you don't want to of course, Having friends is always nice.'' She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 am

He nodded. "I suppose it is. I don't really mind having friends." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 am

She smiled. ''That is nice. And I know you would not do something like that again.'' Taping his nose, She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:16 am

He smirked. "Well I just wanted to see what would happen if I took our flirting one step further. But as seen before I don't think I shall attempt again."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:26 am

Rose laughed softly. ''Flirting?'' She asked taking on string of his hair she threw it in his face.
''When you know I am engaged? That is really not thought out well enough Shan Yu.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 am

He smirked. "Oh, if you weren't flirting then I suppose you should go get help on your behaviour then. I have seen harlots flirt with more grace than you." He grinned clearly amused.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:36 am

Rose shook her head. ''That hurt me, You compare my tactics to that from a harlot.'' She smirked afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 am

He smirked. "Only the shy ones. The bold ones just show off their product."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 am

Rose shook her head again. ''I feel insulted. But at the same time flattered.'' Smiling softly. She threw another strain of his hair into his face.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 am

He smirked. "As you wish then." He turned to look at the flames again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 am

''Wish?'' Holding her head to one side. ''What did I actually wish for?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next