Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:49 am

He turned his head back to her. "I meant you can take it as a compliment or insult, as you want. "
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:10 am

Rose smirked. ''Oh I see.'' She stood up walking around the chair. ''So...What have you been up to?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 am

He smirked. "Just sitting here my dear miss Rose. Just watching the fire, nothing more." He wasn't about to reveal his talk with her sister.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 am

Rose smirked. ''Hmm..Very interesting that is.'' She laid her hands on his shoulder. ''Nothing else?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 am

He made a bored looking face. "Nothing else." He glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 am

Rose made a sad expression. ''Well that is not entertaining at all..'' Looking to the side towards Jim. ''No need to be shy.''
She smiled kindly walking over to him she took his hand as she led him into the room further.
Sitting down on the couch. ''We won't bite.'' Smiling kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:21 am

Jim had been standing looking at the two peoples' conversation. Jim looked at the blonde woman as she took his hand.
"O-oh, okay," he said as he sat down on the couch next to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 am

Rose smiled kindly. "Tell me more about you Jim." She sat back. As she kept on smiling kindly.
"Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am

A vague smile appeared on Jim's lips as a response to her smile. She seemed so kind.
"England," he replied but decided to add ".. or at least I've been in England for as long as I remember."
He looked around the living room. He noticed that the man seemed to be in his own little world now.
"What about you? Have you always been here?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 am

Rose nodded. England...what would it be like? She looked back at Jim. "Yes I have..for as long as I can remember."
For aslong as she knows..always. She had never been anywhere else.
But she had got everything she could want here...though no company.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:53 am

To have lived in such a place all her life, it must have been ... different.
"Is it tru..." Jim started but then looked down while considering if he could really ask such a question or not. If it wasn't true, then he would seem like a fool for believing it in the first place. But he was curious. Jim looked back at the woman again. "Is it true that you are the sister of a goddess? ... Someone told me so."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 am

Rose nodded. "Yes, yes it is." Simple said. Was it so important to know that? She was different yes..
But was it so necassary to know who her sister was? What was it..
Rose couldn't put her finger on it. Why was it so important?
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:13 am

Jim studied the woman's reaction for a while. She seemed to be telling the truth.
"For a moment I thought someone was just pulling my leg," he said with a little relieved laughter. "But it must be nice," he said as he placed himself a bit more comfortable in the couch. ".. to have a place like this, I mean."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:17 am

Rose saw the boy get more comfortable, she laughed softly. "Luxery means nothing when there is nobody to share it with."
She meant it, without any company this place was nothing than jail. Nothing but just a place to live.
"When you are all alone, you will understand what means the most, luxery or company."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:25 am

"Yeah," he sighed. "But I'm sure being alone with luxury is better than being alone without it."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 am

Ros enodded slightly. "It is..but yet, even if you are the richest person alive. You cannkt help the feeling of being so alone."
Sighing deeply, she looked down.playing with the fabric of her dress.
"I have lived here for a long time. And I can asure you, it is not enjoyable at all."
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:19 am

"I understand that," Jim said and looked at the woman. "Is that why.. uhm all these people are here now?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:26 am

Rose sighed in frustration. ''I understand your confusion..But I would not kidnap people to give me company. It is all about my sister..'' Again..
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:37 am

"Oh s-sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you for anything or something like that," Jim said flustered, realizing it could have seen that way.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:40 am

She looked to the side, ''It's alright. But having to answer the same questions all the time. It will get rather frustrating at time.''
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 am

"It's just.." Jim started and scrated his neck with his hand. ".. that time one the beach, you just stood out. It seemed like you knew something.. and this whole situations is kind of unusual."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 am

''I knew this island. I know what there is to find and what not, I got the assignment to pick up all of you..'' Rose sighed again.
Looking away as she took one strain of hair playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:58 am

"I see. So you are pretty much like anyone else here... you just know the place better?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 am

Rose laughed softly at his reaction, She smiled at him. ''Yes..That is what you can say.''
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 am

"Then you have an advantage," Jim said and smiled slightly. "I kinda got lost in the forest on the way here, so I only just got to this place thanks to Ping."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway   Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid toy soldiers playing with cats in the hallway
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next