Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books are nice to start a fire.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Books are nice to start a fire. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 am

( Sry, just saw you replied >.<)

Jane looked at Hades. Then she chuckled. "Like you are interested in my life.", she smiled at him. "You'll be bored faster than I can look.", she still giggled. Jane moved slightly to sit more comfortable. It was getting warm inside the library but she ignored it. "The only thing I can tell you is, that I do love to live and see the world, but it won't scare me if my life would be over now.", she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 am

Hades started to play with some smoke. “So you won’t tell me. You are just trying to make me curious.” The smoke turned into fire. Humans, he thought, even when they are getting interesting…. “And now you decided to leave me in the dark.” With the smoke he made a smile. “But you forget that I love the dark.”
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 am

Jane tilted her head. "I haven't got any mysterious secrets.", she shrugged. "You really would call my life boring.", Jane looked at her hands. "I do call my life boring. Well, the first 18 years of it.", now her view fell on the fire in his hands. She was fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:24 am

He sighed. “Don’t break your head for it. I will decide if it is boring.”He flashed her a smile. “Boring is like a fire that doesn’t has a red or blue glow.” The flame lost his red glow. The flame was only yellow. “Boring.” He made a move with his finger. The flame flew to Jane. “So tell and maybe it gets his red and blue back.”
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 am

"You really want to know my past, huh?", Jane looked at the flame next to her and shrugged. "I was born into a... more or less rich family. My mother died as she gave birth to me, so my father raised me on his own. I had a governess, but I wasn't a nice girl. I acted more like a boy, I guess.", Jane sighed. "I was taught how to read, write and maths. My father was really severe as he taught me biology. With 14 I was send to my future husband and learned hard how to behave like a lady. I hated it.", she pressed her lips shortly together. "I did have fun later. Flirting and teasing men is easy. My future husband died some weeks before our marriage. I didn't care, he was really old. Like 40 years older than me.", Jane looked at the flame and tilted her head. "The next Lord was a Casanova and our marriage didn't happen as well. He betrayed me before and was forced to marry the other girl.", now she shrugged again. "I don't care either, I didn't liked him. I went home and studied my profession and started to travel. That's all. Nothing interesting though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books are nice to start a fire.   Books are nice to start a fire. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Books are nice to start a fire.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2