Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books and substance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Books and substance Empty
PostSubject: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 am

Shan Yu was sitting in the libary. He had found a book and was trying to make sense of it. He could read, but it was slow.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 am

Rose had allot on her mind..When she had left Tulio's room.What was this strange feeling? Rose shook her head.
Reading something and just keeping her mind off was maybe a much better idea than staying like this.
She wanted to step into the room. But when she saw Shan-Yu she stopped. Shaking her head.
She put on her calm expression. Stepping into the room. ''Well Good day Shan-Yu. I have not seen you for very long.''
She smirked at him. Walking over to one of the book shelf's. ''You are trying to read I see.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:44 am

He looked up from his book. "New skills must be practised. How are you doing miss Rose? I haven't seen you around in a while either." He said closing his book.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 am

She cleared her throat. ''I am fine, How are you doing?'' Rose looked at him, Giving him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 am

He smirked. "Lately, I took that Megara woman to Eris, earned some money with that. I want to send that money to my sister, if your sister would be so kind to let me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:10 am

Rose looked at him, No wonder everybody seemed to have disappeared. She wondered..Should she tell Tulio? It would be fair to...Wouldn't it..? Rose looked back towards the books, ''Hmm...I doubt my sisters kindness But you can try.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:13 am

He shrugged. "Well if she is not then it can't be helped." He placed his book on the table. What have you been up to then miss Rose?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:18 am

''Nothing.'' She said quickly. Just staring at the books. She cleared her throat again, ''I told you, I have been fine.'' She grabbed a book out of the shelf. Not really caring for the choice.
Why would he even bother to ask? None of his concern.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:20 am

He smirked, seeing he had hit a nerve there. "I asked you to clarify how fine have you been. Or is it something between you and someone else?" He asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:25 am

Rose shook her head. ''A woman like me, Cannot afford relationships.'' How much of that was a lie.
She just smirked at Shan-Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 am

He smirked and raised his eyebrow questioningly. He knew she was lying. "Mhm sure sure.. what ever makes you happy miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 am

''What do you mean by that?'' She crossed her arms, ''I don't recall ever being unhappy without a man, So why should I be now?'' She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 am

He smirked. "You can be unhappy with or without a man. And I don't recall saying anything about a man now did I?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 am

Rose coughed. ''Oh for an instance I thought you were talking about yourself! As a man of course, But I see you thought I was talking about some one else. Well than I would gladly look for one.'' She looked at the door. As if somebody could just walk in any second.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 am

He smirked. "My dear miss Rose. I thought you knew I have no intention of making a move on you. And you made it clear that you will not submit to become one of my hook ups." He grinned wider and leaned forward. "Though you clearly have met someone. Tell me miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 am

''When did you think that, And I was not talking about being on of your hook ups. Why always sharing the bed, When you can have so much fun out of the bed.'' She leaned back. ''I have met only you. And have seen the ones on the beach. I really dislike the human kind.'' She shook her head in dis approve, ''You are the only one I have been talking too allot.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 am

He shrugged his shoulder and smirked. "I was refering to our cat and mouse game earlier. But it is good to know you like me." He picked the book in his hand again and started to read while keeping an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 am

''If I did not enjoy your company I wouldn't be here now Would I?'' She watched him read.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:19 am

He laughed. "That's true I guess. Then you are one of the few who actually enjoys my company. Now what does that tell about you?" He asked raising his eyebrow slyly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 am

Rose laughed. ''You already said that, And I think that it tells That I am a odd woman. Thought you already knew that by now.'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:34 am

He smirked. "It tells you are as dark as me, and your sister. Though the fact that Jane fancies me perplexes me. She is not as dark and twisted as my usual women, or as damaged."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:37 am

''Oh I am not far as dark as my sister is,'' BriarRose shook her head. ''..And you're usual women are both dark and damaged? So..Well that seems like you actually fancy her back.'' Rose giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 am

He smirked. "Damaged yes... like they want to be treated baddly by me." He arched his eyebrow slightly at the mention of Jane, but shrugged. "She is allright I guess." He looked back to his book.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:57 am

Rose frowned. ''Wanted to be treated badly? That does not sound nice.'' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:08 am

He nodded. "It doesn't, but they know what they get into with me and still want to do it. Though I don't even try to treat them well." He then looked at her. "Why am I babbling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books and substance   Books and substance Empty

Back to top Go down

Books and substance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next