Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pieces for your fire.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Pieces for your fire. Empty
PostSubject: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 am

BriarRose walked away from her sisters place, She walked over to the beach. Maybe there was a possibility to find some wood.
She arrived at the beach and looked around, She walked near the water, Picking up some driftwood.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 am

Meg woke up still thinking about the night before. She then remembered that she left some things back at the shipwreck. *Maybe I can find my necklace I've been looking for* Meg surely thought no one would be there and that she could have some time to herself, but when she arrived at the beach, she saw Rose was already there. *Oh no, I really don't want to deal with her right now* She tried to walk silently by, slowly searching for her necklace.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:39 am

BriarRose suddenly felt something or someone being near her. She looked over her shoulder. She narrowed her eyes at the sight of the woman. ''No need to hide from me. I could sense you coming from far away already.'' Rose grinned.
Picking up another piece of wood.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 am

"I wasn't hiding," she declared still keeping her eyes on the ground. "I simply didn't want to disturb you." Megara didn't want to get on Rose's nerves today. Because either she already found out about Tulio and her or she soon was, so Meg didn't want to make Rose despise her any more than she already did.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:51 am

''I am done already. No harm done.'' She said coldly. Carrying the wood with her. She walked back to the edge of the forest.
She looked over her shoulder. ''What are you looking for?''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 am

"My necklace," Meg sighed, giving up. "I know it's probably useless to look for but my mother gave it to me before I left her." She pulled the hair from her face and sighed. "Collecting wood I see?" she said staring at the pile she had in her arms.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:08 am

'' I have seen that necklace. Eris has it. You should ask her.'' Rose shrugged.
Before she looked down at the wood.
''For the fireplace.'' Rose said coldly. ''There has been so much wood burned down by you all that there is need for more.''
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 am

"Oh really?" Meg asked, raising an eyebrow. "Where is Eris?" Meg was un-sure of what to think. She had never met Eris before and had only heard bad things about her. Everytime Ping would return from one of her visits he would be crazed with fear in his eyes. And when she talked to Shan-Yu he said that Eris knew and saw everything. Meg gulped.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 am

Rose shrugged. ''I've heard Shan-Yu has been looking for you, He wants to take you to Eris. Talk to him.''
She said as she turned around and walked into the forest.
Rose would not make it easy for this woman, If she wanted back her necklace she would have to find it herself.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 am

Meg turned white. She knew what that meant. She wanted her necklace so bad, she would do almost anything. And she was curious about the so called "Godess".

"I might just do that," she said turning to go find Shan-Yu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces for your fire.   Pieces for your fire. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pieces for your fire.
Page 1 of 1