Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- Empty
PostSubject: Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-   Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 am

[[OOC Scary title is scary >.<!!! DON'T HURT MY ANYA!]]

Anya was in the living room relaxing on the couch. She had her knees up and was hugging them. It seemed everyone had made friends while she was sick and wasn't feeling good..Which kind of left her in the corner not really wanting to interrupt people's conversations. She was wondering why they were given room to sleep in and why they were here. Not that she didn't trust BriarRose..She seemed nice and trustworthy..The place just felt..a little off..
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-   Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:41 am

Hades was enjoy this place much. Humans were such great toys when they were alive. He came into the living room sensing a person. A girl was sitting on the couch. She was hugging her knees. A loner, afraid and not social. Perfect. He went inside. “You also have no friends?”
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-   Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:46 am

"You also have no friends?"

Anya turned around, stopping immediately as she backed up and fell to the floor. The..man..? The man that she was looking at..he didn't look human, especially with the blue fire on top of his head. She looked up at him, "W-who are you?" She asked as she started to get up to back away more from him.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-   Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:53 am

He smiled to her. “I was just trying to make a conversation. But if you want to go to the amusing part, I’m fine with that.” He sat down on a chair. “First your name please. We will be meeting more than one time.” He chuckled suggestive, running was no point.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-   Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 am

Anya looked at the man as she watched him sit down. She looked at him before she spoke, "A-Anastasia.." She said, not wanting to be rude to him. Even though he didn't seem trustworthy, she couldn't risk her chances of getting hurt by this man. And she was brought up to be polite, not rude..No matter how much it seemed right to do.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-   Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:10 am

“Like the artist?” She looked scared. The first of the people he had meet. Maybe she had a change to not get much pain. He smiled at her. “Please sit down.” Even though there was a please in the phrase, it was a command and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-   Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp- Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire + Wood, now if we only have a human..-gulp-
Page 1 of 1