Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome...I guess.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Rose she felt this shiver being sent through her whole body, his hand trailing over her body.
She shivered again. Feeling him lift up her dress a little, which made her close her legs.
"Not just yet.." She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 pm

"When?" he asked breathless against her lips as he kept kissing her. He kept his hand on her thigh, but stopped pulling her dress up. If she didn't like it, there was no way he would force her. But it was so tempting.. she was so irresistable...
His breath and heartbeat had already sped up rapidly, and other parts of his body was starting to react quickly...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:45 pm

"Later..." She replied, she felt his heart pound in his chest. What was she doing to make that happen?
Was she actually going to do that later? she did not believe herself. He would just find another girl..
She kept on kissing him as she led her hands go to his chest. As if she tried to calm his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:47 pm

He let his body fall on her more, wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her against him tightly as they kissed passionatly. He wanted to rip at her clothes, just rip them all off, but he would control himself.
He let his whole body shove against hers, but was careful to keep his pelvis away.
He didn't want her to feel his... excitement.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Rose gasped when he suddenly pressed his body against hers. Making her hold her legs togethere even tighter.
She felt how he kissed her with almost all hsi strength, she was just a little bit frightened.
But she kept her cool...trying to stay calm. But it was so hard, feeling his heart almost pound out of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

He quickly let go of her, breaking the kiss with a wild look.
"I-I'm sorry," he stuttered, realizing he had gone too far. Way too far.
"I'll just.. go now," he said, figuring she would want him to leave, as he stood up off the bed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Rose gasped for air when he broke the kiss,
"Oh, but you don't have to-" "I'll just.. go now,"
"Oh...okay.." She stood up as well, pulling dress right as she walked over to the door.
"If you want to leave so badley..okay.." She said, rather disappointed.
But what did she expect! He was a man afterall..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 pm

He turned away from her, trying desperatly to hide the part of his body that gave his true emotions away.
He bit his lip once he realized he was hiding it pretty badly, and she could probably already see.
"I'm sorry Princess," he said in an attempt at making her look at his face instead.
"I never meant to scare you.. I hope you won't think badly of me," he said and gulped as he kissed her hand once more and stepping closer to the door. It was better if he left now, before the pain got more intense.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:14 pm

"I don't." She looked at him. "Are you alright? You don't look so okay."
She stepped towards him laying her hand on his cheek. She let go off the door.
"Are you in pain?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:18 pm

He calmed down once she touched him, but it also made the pain worse.
He took her hand in his gently, leading it away from his face, looking at her with a tender smile. He hadn't expected her to be so worried about him. She had expected her to be scared, but it looked like she didn't even want him to leave.
"No.." he whispered gently.
"I just- ehh... it's just best if I go," he said and let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 am

She nodded. It was way better...Rose opened the door for him. ''I'm sorry I cannot give you what you want, I hope you can find that with anther woman.'' Rose smiled at him. Walking away from the door as she sat down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 am

Tulio looked at her intently. Was that jealousy he spotted?
"I'm leaving for your own sake," he said softly as he slid out the door. Never had he treated a woman with such disrespect, but he couldn't help himself around Rose. He had never wanted a woman more than he wanted her. She was.. perfect.
And she was so good at teasing him, how was he supposed to behave?
He clenched his fist and cursed himself as he left the room.
There was nothing he wanted more than to stay, but this was for the best...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome...I guess.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 2-
Jump to: