Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome...I guess.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 am

He let his hand slide up her curves until he found her cheek, brushing away a stray hair from her face and gently kissing the tip of her nose. When he first met her, he hadn't dreamed of getting this far with her but...
It was nice.
He cleared his throat and sat up on the bed a bit away from her.
He knew when to leave them wanting more.
"It's getting late," he said softly, as if he really cared about the time, and stood up from the bed, straightening his clothes that had gotten slightly curled on the bed. He stood there for a split second smiling at her.
"I should get going."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 am

Rose shivered lightly as he let his hand slide up. She smirked when he kissed the tip of her nose.
She got up pulling her knees up as she leaned on her hands. ''We have two beds and my room mate has not arrived yet, You don't have to go.'' She said trying to sound as sweet and innocent as she could.
Just the thought of being alone again..Now she finally found somebody who would be willing to stay, and he wanted to leave.
Rose looked at him. Though..She could have seen it coming.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:54 am

Sleep over? In her room? There was nothing he would rather want.
His mind instantly went to sex, and he couldn't help but being confused. More so than he had ever been. Usually, with girls, things seemed so clear, so obvious. He knew what he had to do, he knew what the girl wanted but...
"There's nothing I'd want more than staying," he said as he sat back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:09 pm

BriarRose smirked at the sight of his confused expression. "I just don't want to be all alone...it is awfully boring."
She said as she laid down on the bed again. "Don't you have a nice roommate than? What was his name again? This little fragile man."
She tried to explain him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 pm

He laid down on the bed next to her, unfolding his arms so that, if she wanted, she could lie on it.
"Ping," he answered her in a sigh before smiling softly.
"Yeah, the kid's one of a kind," he laughed, but stared blankly up at the ceiling remembering their last encounter. He didn't know what had happened to the boy, but it seemed serious, and he worried so much...
It wasn't like him to worry about anything or anyone but..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Rose smiled. "One of a kind, just like me. Maybe I should hang around with him more often. Seems like we have something in common."
She grinned lightly. Rolling to her side. Seeing him just stare up at the ceiling.
"The roof won't bring you no answers, but maybe if you keep staring it will get scared of you."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:23 pm

He turned his head to look at her grinning, what a silly little creature.
Descreetly scooting over he wrapped his arms around her once again.
"I want you," he whispered softly, deciding to be completely honest with her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:29 pm

Rose was taken by surprise, what did he say? She stared at him. What was she supose to do now?
She just looked into his eyes. What now? She moved her head away from his a little bit.
Tilting her head. "And what are you going to do once you have me?" She really tried to stay calm.
But it was not really working, she hadn't expected anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

He scooted over closer, once she moved away from him, and pulled her in, wrapping his arms around her. He would let her go if she really wanted him to of course, he would never force a woman.
"Make it worth your while.." he said, whispering seductively as a smile formed on his face.
"What's wrong? Don't you want me...?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Rose felt him pulling her closer, which made her even more uncomfortable.
She blushed sliight, "not just yet.." Pushing him a little bit away from her again.
She cleared her throat. "A little bit too early, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 pm

He let go of her, as she wanted, but wouldn't take his eyes off of her.
"It's never too early to have fun," he grinned as he put his arms behind his head.
"No harm done.. no one will ever find out... let me make it a night you will never forget," he whispered seductively as he looked at her intently. He made no attempt to move closer to her, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:43 pm

She raised her eyebrow. Really? Was he really serious?
"Just one night, hm..than I don't really think you want me enough." She said poking him in the side.
Rose was not going to give in on his game, she was not just a toy.
Rolling over to her back again. She looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:44 pm

He leaned in closer, so she could feel his breath on her neck as he whispered to her.
"Who said tonight would be the last..?" he whispered, his eyes showing sincerity.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:48 pm

She felt a shiver run over her body feeling his breath on her neck.
"Who said tonight would be the first?" She asked looking at him.
No matter how much he was going to bed, she wouldn't give in.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm

He shrugged.
"Whenever you want me Princess," he said softly and lied back on his back, staring up at the wall with a sigh.
He was trying to clear his head, but it was hard to think of anything else...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Rose smirked. She roled so her upper body was on his.
"I win." She smirked at him. Laying her head on her hands.
Nomatter how many times he would try it again.
She would just say no.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Feeling her body on his made it even harder not to think of her... and what they could be doing...
"You always do, don't you Princess?" he asked back grinning. She was annoyingly good at teasing him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:58 pm

"Yes, and I always will." She grinned. Feeling his heartbeat just fasten a bit.
It was amuzing to tease him like this. She pressed her upper body just a tad bit closer against his.
"You have a incredibly fast heartbeat sir, maybe you should visit a docter."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Tulio couldn't help it, and his heartbeat wasn't the only thing reacting to her touch.
He grabbed her gently and turned her arround, so he was on top of her instead, before stealing a quick kiss.
"I must warn you Princess," he said teasingly. "I don't like being teased..."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 pm

She laughed when he rolled ontop of her. Caught by surprise once again, when he stole a kiss.
But she quickly recovered. "If I was such a princess as you tell me than you should have asked permission for that kiss."
Rose smiled slyly. "Can I have it back?" She laid her hands in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 pm

"You can have anything you want," he smiled slyly as he leaned his head down and kissed her gently, before parting her lips with his own, gently letting his tounge into her mouth. Slowly, so she wouldn't freak out.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Rose smiled. Feeling his lips against hers, she kissed him back softly.
When she felt his tongue in her mouth she didn't really know what to do or react.
She pulled away from the kiss. "I eh..have never done this.." She said shyly.
A light blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 pm

"Really?" he asked and acted surprised. He had guessed. Being on this island her whole life, she couldn't possibly have had the chance to socialize with a lot of guys. And by her guarded nature, he doubted any guy had come close to her.
"You're doing great," he laughed softly, and leaned down again to kiss her.
He lingered his lips an inch above hers. If she wanted, she would kiss him.
If not, he didn't want to push her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:26 pm

When he leaned down to kiss her again she expected him to do the same.
But instead he did not kiss her yet, Rose smirked. Bringing her face towards hiss.
Pressing her lips against his. She led her hands from his neck to his face.
Holding his face in both hands.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 pm

He kept kissing her as his hands gently followed her curves, letting them rest on her thighs, lifting her dress up only the slightest. He wanted to take it slow, but he didn't know how much he could control himself at the moment.
Never had he wanted a girl more than now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome...I guess.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 2-
Jump to: