Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome...I guess.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Rose closed the door behind her once Tulio walked in. She didn't really know what to say now,
She just invited him in her room..and well..what now? Rose was not used to this.
And she felt like one big naive child. Why did she had to let him in again?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Tulio walked closer to her, putting his hands gently over her hips.
In his experience, a girl inviting him into her room always ended the same. However, he really did not see that happening with Rose just yet. She was too innocent. Too naive. And he got the feeling she had never even...
He cleared his throat a bit nervously before kissing her forehead gently.
"Thank you for letting me stay," he smiled in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 pm

She clenched her teeth when he laid his hands on her hips. When he kissed her forehhead she took both his hands off her hips.
"Don't thank me just yet." She smirked. Lightly pushing his hands back to him. She walked over to the bed.
As she sat down on it. What was she doing? No better question what was he doing?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:05 pm

He laughed gently and sat down on the bed next to her, not too close to her.
This was truely the most interesting chase he had had in a long time. Girls could play hard to get, however they all would surrender rather quickly to his charm. This one however, seemed like an alien from a distant planet.
"No matter how this night ends, you've made it a good night," he said softly and winked at her once again.
Yes, he would thank her now. She had already done more than enough for him to do so.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 pm

(OOC: first I was the beautifull blonde now I am the alien? Really? XD)

She grinned. "Oh, well it seems to me I make everything good. If I see it from your view." Rose felt slightly awkward now,
She normally would be calm and almost emotionless towards humans but now that she allowed a man in her room...
It just did not really feel right, but leaving him outside did not feel right either..
She looked up and smiled at him. "Do you like being here? Or do you rather be back in your real house? I'm sure your family must miss you."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 pm

[OOC: Would you believe me if I told you your beauty is out of this world? Wink <-- Evil wink]

He thought back to Spain, and about his previous life.
"No," he said with a smile. "I'd rather be here."
He laid his hand over hers and looked up at her, into her eyes.
"I had no family," he sighed. "And.. I can never go back.."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:15 pm

(OOC: O_e' -hides-)

Rose looked down to their hands. "Oh I am very sorry to hear that."
She looked up again. Looking straight back into his eyes..
"So you 're saying that you can never go back, so you will stay here forever?"
It was more a conclusion than a question, but she couldn't believe he would
Not want to go back to his home.

Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 am

"If you'll allow me to stay, I wouldn't mind," he laughed softly. The island was truely amazing, he couldn't see why anyone would ever want to leave. The beautiful sights took his breath away every single morning.
He had never really had a home, always moving, always changing. But if he were to settle down, it would definitively be here.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 am

''I won't see no problem in that, But I don't really think you want to stay that bad.'' She stood up. Walking into the bathroom again, As if escaping. She looked into the mirror. ''You've made friends, And what are you going to do when they want to leave? Are you going to stand alone against them and tell them you would like to stay?'' Rose grinned.
''Only an idiot would do such a thing.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 am

He followed her, standing in the doorway to the bathroom, meeting her gaze from the mirror.
"I've always been on my own. It's the way I prefer it," he shrugged as if he really didn't care.
"Besides," he said, a sly smile forming on his face. "You'll still be here won't you?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:02 am

''It is not that I have somewhere I can go to.'' She turned her head to look at him. ''Really, If I did I would have already left. But what can a woman do in your world? Nothing.'' She than turned back to the mirror. ''And what are you going to do now? He's in, And now?'' Rose narrowed her eyes. Shut up. ''Just wait and see Rose, You will regret this.''
Rose raised her eyebrow, Before she turned back at Tulio. Away from the mirror. She stepped out of the bathroom.
''Though I won't hesitate leaving this place.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 am

He shrugged again with the same sly smile.
"She could always make a man very happy.." he said softly as he followed her out of the bathroom.
She was running all over the place today. Was she nervous or something?
Of course she is, he thought to himself and grinned.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:21 am

Rose laughed. ''Than my question is what would require for a mans happiness?'' She asked as she laid down on the bed,
''Though I would rather prefer to focus on my own happiness than that from a stranger.'' She raised her eyebrow.
Looking towards the window, It had gotten really dark outside and the moon was shining like no other.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 am

"In that case you could let a man make you happy instead," he said and smiled slyly as he sat down next to her on the bed. She was so beautiful... and her skin looked luminated from the moonlight shining through the window.
"Very happy..." he said seductively as he scooted over closer to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 am

Rose laughed softly, He was really trying. But it was amusing her too see him like this.
''And you think you have that what could make me happy?'' She asked, Smirking at him.
She held her head to the side as if trying to act innocently.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 am

In all honesty, no, he didn't. He could imagine her being the type of girl who wanted a long-time, loving relationship. He wasn't the type of guy who could give her that. He enjoyed his freedom more than anything.
"Depends on what makes you happy," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:26 am

Rose grinned. ''I am happy right now. So I'd say you are doing a good job.'' She smiled sly.
She laid her head on her pillow closing her eyes. ''It's so calm now all the people won't complain about me knowing where they were If I knew anything about what was happening. Not my fault I live here.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:30 am

He smiled softly, so he'd succeeded.
"How did you end up here then..?" he asked curiously.
She talked as if she hated the place, but she had to be there for a reason, right..?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 am

''My sister Eris, This is her island. I'm born here.'' She shrugged. Looking back out of the window.
Rose did not really want to talk about it much. Just spreading her whole life story to a human would be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

He looked at her in surprise. Wasn't Eris...? Yeah, she was.. that odd, magical woman.
How could they be sisters? Rose seemed so normal.. well, not magical.. not in that way at least.
"I'm sorry, but I don't see the family recemblance," he laughed a little. They were complete opposites.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 am

BriarRose laughed. ''You don't have to.'' She smirked. Letting her finger tips run along his arm.
''Just keep in mind that, If you mess with me. You will meet my sister soon.'' She smirked wickedly.
Looking him in the eye, He wasn't that bad..Actually he was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:53 am

He turned over on his side so he could face her, resting his head on his hand.
"What if she never finds out...?" he whispered teasingly and leaned in closer to her.
The touch had really provoked him. Why didn't she want him back?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 am

Rose smiled. ''That would be nice..'' She whispered back slightly seducing,
Though I doubt that... She kept on her smile. Looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 am

He laid his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him, so her body could feel his.
It felt so warm and soft having her in his arms, holding her like that, it was these feelings, these butterflies, this rapid heartbeat, that made it all worth while, and as she looked at him he stared back smiling, an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 am

Rose smiled. She sighed, He just did not give up. But She was tired,
And she couldn't really care right now. His body warmth was actually pretty nice..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome...I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome...I guess.   Welcome...I guess. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome...I guess.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 2-
Jump to: