Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's what you asked for, isn't it?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:59 am

He shook his head at Helga. "Odd woman you are." He said mumbling to himself and leaned his head back against the rock, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 am

"Oh? And I suppose you're normal?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

He grinned. "I'm very normal."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 am

"Because being an assassin, as well as an enigma, is the height of normality." Helga observed slightly sarcastically, "Normal is an adjective that has no example; it is an ideal. Being normal is abnormal, but being abnormal is not normal. It's a logical conundrum."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 am

He listened to her talk and lost his consentration at some point. He then noticed she waited him to reply and opened his eyes. He smirked. "You really like to present how smart you are by using all those long words." He leaned forward and winked. "Or are you just trying to impress me?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Helga rolled her eyes, "I'm not trying to act ostentatious. I just have strange vernacular. My father wanted me to be a dignitary, so I was required to learn verbiage, in numerous languages. For some reason, people like to be able to say absolutely nothing in as many words as possible."

((ooc I talk like Helga does, actually, which many people find to be disconcerting lol)))
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:20 pm

OOC : It's okay, I can guess some words, but mostly I'm too lazy to go and translate them Razz And I speak using easy to understand words too because where I live not many people use fancy words in day to day life.

He smirked. "Bare in mind I am just a simple mountain man from China. I was not thaught to speak such fancy words." He leaned back against the rock, smirking widely.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 pm

(((ooc: Okay, I'm sorry ^^ It's just a habit I have. If you don't understand something, let me know. If you don't mind my asking, what country are you from? ))))

Helga sighed, "To me, it's how everyone spoke. Simplicity sounds much more appealing than what I had. Many words can be used to describe my childhood. "Simple" is definitely not one of that number."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 am

OOC : I'm from Finland ^^

"Then why don't you try to live more simple?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 am

((OOC: One of my really good friends is from Finland ^^; she came as an exchange student ^^ Also, sorry it has taken me so long to reply; I have been doing homework for 8 or 9 hours a night this past week)))

"There wasn't any other way to live it." Helga replied matter-of-factly, "I did what my father ordered or risked being punished harshly. I guess that's simple, in a way."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 am

[OOC: Sorry ._.'' I don't even know how to explain why I have been inactive for so long >.< I'm really really sorry! Forgive me! >.<]

Tulio had just been sitting on his own little rock far from the others, just studying them. Not so much them, as the beautiful nature all around them.
He hadn't been so hungry, so instead he had decided to take a walk around the falls. Not far. Close enough so that he would still see them if he only took a few steps in their direction, but the nature had been overwhelmingly beautiful and he had felt the need to see everything closer, specially the waterfall.
He came back from in between two trees, and smiled at them before once again sitting down on a rock.
Most people would argue this was boring, but not to Tulio. He simply enjoyed the feeling of the fresh air and the beautiful landscape. He wanted to take it all in and be grateful for life, if this was what it offered.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:05 am

OOC : @ Helga ^^ Yay and It's ok. Wow, that's alot of homework o.o @ Tulio O.o I shall forgive you if Tulio comes to play with Shan Yu

He nodded. "I see, so what stops you to live one now?" He looked over to the others his eyes glueing on the other man. He nodded his head slightly to him before turning his attention back to Helga.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:23 am

((OOC: I shouldn't complain; I chose the course load. I still complain, though lol))

Helga sensed tension between the two and was mildly amused. Were they fighting to become the dominant male? It was all so silly. The one with the REAL power was Briar Rose. She had the tactical advantage.

She paused to consider Shan-yu's inquiry. The life of an assassin, a contract killer, a spy...there was no way to live such a life simply. However, she was not about to reveal her profession to anyone.

She shrugged a shoulder, "Force of habit, I guess. I'm only twenty-five. I was forced to stay with my family until I turned twenty-two. Three years of independence...though I cannot call it that. My dad still kept a harsh eye on me...well, three years isn't enough to undo twenty-two years of living life in a strict and complicated routine."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:35 pm

He shrugged. "Well what works for you I suppose. What do you do to earn your living then?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 am

"Diplomatic advisor." It was, in part, true. The best lies were mostly truth. They were also the easiest to maintain, "Which is why I'm still partly under my father's thumb."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 am

He felt like she wasn't telling the whole story, her answer was too short, but he let it slide. "That is interesting. So you travel alot?"

OOC: I can change it if you don't like my post.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

OOC: It's not Helga's character to talk a lot, but she had been speaking more, so it makes sense what you wrote.

Helga nodded, "Father groomed me for such a job, so language and travel were part of my education."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:16 am

"Does that education involve knowledge about assassins?" He asked smiling slyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:08 am

((OOC sorry it took me so long to reply. I had competition yesterday >.<)))

Helga raised an eyebrow, "It taught me how to spot assassins. As a diplomat, your main goal is to manipulate things to you and your country's benefit. Being killed puts a damper in such plans."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am

He listened to her talk. Then he saw Briar Rose stand up and ask them to follow her. He stood up and took his bag following the blonde. "I wonder where she takes us."

OOC : We got rooms ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's what you asked for, isn't it?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: