Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's what you asked for, isn't it?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

That's what you asked for, isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 am

Shan Yu returned back to the others. He threw the bag down near his rock. He went to Helga and took her hand put some red berries on it. He then left to go to his rock. He sat on the ground and leaned his back against the rock.

OOC: @Helga they are peppers and I got audreys permission
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 am

(ooc lol okay ^^ Helga should be happier now...I think)

Helga accepted the peppers with a small smile. She was still a little miffed at the man's previous comment, but she was sufficiently mollified by the peppers to be slightly friendly toward him, "Danke shön...thanks very much."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 am

He nodded back at Helga before turning his attention to the falls. Just looking at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 am

Helga cleared her throat, "I don't believe we've been properly introduced. Would you mind telling me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 am

"Shan Yu" He said simply to the woman. "And you?" He asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 am

"Helga Sinclair. I'm from Germany. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 am

"China." He said keeping his replys short.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 am

Helga made the facial expression that she made the best: the skeptical eyebrow raised.

"Not much for talking, are you, Shan-yu?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 am

He smirked. "Loose lips don't make very good assasin."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 am

"So I've heard." Helga said noncommittally. So they were both assassins then? Strange. And why was he telling her that he was an assassin?

"Still," she continued ambivalently, "if that's true, then why did you tell me that you're an assassin?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm

He smirked. "Because I don't think we will be getting out of here anytime soon. And I can always kill you all if you tell." He said smirking sadistically. "And I am not telling who my clients are, so I see no problem with it."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 am

BriarRose had been quiet for some time, And she was done with staying silent. She stood up and walked over to Shan Yu and Helga. ''Would you mind if I join the conversation?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:17 am

He looked up at the woman, and smirked slightly. "Not at all miss Rose. Please join in." He said in a low but very sweet voice, almost too polite.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 am

She noticed his attitude change which was quiet amusing to see. She sat down on a rock. ''Thank you, So you are a assassin? No wonder the tombstone jokes on the beach.'' She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 am

He laughed. "Death has a surprising way of being funny. Don't you agree miss Rose?" He asked smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 am

She nodded. ''If you put it on that way it surely does.'' She laughed with him. ''But I am sure it scares more people.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 am

He grinned. "Good." He glanced at Helga to see her reaction. "I find it easy to get clients with this appearance and how I act. Most see me as death itself." He chuckeled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:54 am

She held her head to the side. ''Well in my eyes you are no death itself..I've always imagined death itself to be a skeleton wearing a black coat..'' She said looking into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:15 am

He smirked. "That is one sad image. I imagine him as a fog. Creeping slowly and silently, if you understand what I mean." He said grinning. "So tell me about yourself miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:21 am

''Oh I see..'' She looked into the distance. ''That is a better image..'' She than smirked at Shan-Yu. ''What do your wish to hear about me?'' She asked. Moving her head to the side again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:25 am

He thought about it for a while. "For example, how did you came to be on this island if you weren't on the ship?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:28 am

She laughed softly. ''I live here of course..'' She tilted her head. ''Why the sudden curiousity? '' She asked smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am

He laughed. "Sudden? My dear miss Rose, I have always been curious." He smirked. "Then what is your connection to Eris?" He asked narrowing his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:35 am

''That is true..'' She kept smiling even when he started to talk about Eris. ''She is my sister. I suppose you have met her?'' She giggled softly. ''Was she nice to you?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 am

He nodded, looking a bit surprised."Sister, hmm that is interesting." He grinned, at her question. "Yes she was, we palyed a game. I won some clean clothes." He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? Empty

Back to top Go down

That's what you asked for, isn't it?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: