Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's what you asked for, isn't it?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:30 am

''Oh that is nice, She really likes to play games.'' The man turned surprisingly very interesting. ''What is so interesting Shan-Yu?'' She asked smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:37 am

He grinned. "You two don't look like sisters, if you don't mind me saying. So are you a goddess also?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:52 am

''Oh now you have insulted me very badly Shan-yu!'' She acted. Laying her hand over her chest. She grinned. ''Maybe I am, What do you think Shan-yu?'' She asked. ''Do you think I am a goddess?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 am

He smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, you tell me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 am

She smiled. Moving her head closer to the man. ''I've heard you called me An enchantress, So if I am an enchantress would I be a goddess?'' She asked as she moved back smirking at him. ''Or just godlike?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 am

He smirked. "Are you flirting with me miss Rose?" He asked raising his eyebrows. He laughed lightly. "Yes, I do think you are a goddess. If not, then you should be." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 am

She grinned, ''Maybe I am..'' She said as she shrugged. She noticed his wink which made her laugh softly. ''Well thank you very much for such a nice compliment.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 am

He smirked. "There is no maybe, just simply yes or no. Maybe is reserved for people who have something to hide." He said smiling sly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 am

''That is a very clever saying, Have you made it up yourself?'' She asked. Smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 am

He laughed. "No. My uncle used to say that. But you are avoiding the question my dear miss Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:51 am

She laughed. ''Oh but Shan-Yu I was so sure that you already knew the answer?'' She smirked at him. ''And for an instance I thought you were a clever man.'' She giggled slight.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 am

He laughed. "A mountain man. So what is your nitch if your sister is the goddes of chaos?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 am

She smirked. ''I am glad I am amusing you.'' She said when he started laughing again. She than held her head to the side. ''I see myself as a woman, who stands very high into the statuses. But My sister is the one deciding what happens. Meanwhile I am here to amuse her guests.'' She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:17 am

He smiled. "Well you are doing a good job in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 am

She smiled back. ''That are two compliments in one day, You know what they say Shan-Yu. Third time's the charm.'' She smirked at him. Moving a tad bit closer. ''So Shan-Yu why won't you tell me more about yourself? Now you know almost everything about me.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am

He smirked. "Oh really?" He watched the woman get closer to him. "There isn't much to tell. I was born, and left my home to learn my uncles trade when I was 12. Learned it and then I got here." He said shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 am

"Well we are a strange trio, are we not?" Helga had not flinched at any of their words, "Though most of the assassins I've met were rather normal. They preferred not to be noticed. So I must confess that that is a difference between you and them."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:00 am

''Aaaw well seems like you've had a nice life so far, am I right?'' She asked smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:10 am

He looked at Helga. "Well with my appearance it is rather pointless to try to stay unnoticed, is it not." He then looked at Briar Rose. "Well I can't complain."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 am

Helga wrinkled her nose, "I can," she winked, "but I choose not to. Complaining only makes for whiny annoying people. There's always someone worse off than you, so there's no use being all mopey."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:24 am

She looked at Helga who suddenly spoke. Oh I forgot about her.. BriarRiose cleared her throat. As she moved away from Shan-Yu. She could not forget her status of a woman, Already allot of women had thrown them on him. And she would only be the next 'victim'.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 am

Helga observed BriarRose's distancing herself from Shan-yu, "Are you okay, Briar Rose?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 am

She nodded at Helga. ''I am.'' She said coldly as she stood up. ''I shall leave you two be..'' She said smiling weakly as she walked away from them.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:41 am

He looked at Helga. "That is true, complaining is pointless." He then watched Briar Rose walk away. 'I wonder what got her upset.'
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 am

"Of course, I was complaining about complaining....so I guess I'm a bit hypocritical..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's what you asked for, isn't it?   That's what you asked for, isn't it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's what you asked for, isn't it?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: