Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Control, Vanity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 am

Rose smiled about his honesty, Enjoying his lips against hers.
She wished he did not break it, But to see his sight gaze upon her and her body. She couldn't help but smirk sly.
But than her smirk disappeared. Not worrying about her sister? ''But you know that is impossible for me to do.''
She smiled lightly. "You need to live a little Rosie," Rose shook her head.
''I am living, And stop calling me Rosie.'' She nudge him slight.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:03 am

"Why can you not?" he asked a bit frustrated as he raised his arms.
"Why will she not allow you to live your life, make your own decisions? Why do you feel the need to live your life the way she wishes?" he asked, every question raising more frustration in him.
"Do with me as you wish Rose.. and for once think of yourself," he said gently as he took her hand in his, and laying it on his chest for her to feel his racing heartbeat. Could she not understand what good times they could have?
If she allowed him...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 am

BriarRose just stared into his eyes with a almost blank expression. What was he saying? Make her own decisions? Feel a need to live the Life her sister wanted her to do. BriarRose shook her head. ''But that is Impossible I..'' "Do with me as you wish Rose.. and for once think of yourself," But she was already thinking for herself..Wasn't she?
Maybe he was right..She looked at her hand on his chest, Feeling his every heartbeat.
''But my sister..She is a part of me, She taught me almost everything I know..I have been living here for my whole life. I don't know any better.'' Could she actually think for herself. She looked at her hand blankly.
''What ever I do, What ever it is. I must think of the consequences that are bound to that.'' Rose looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 am

"Being trapped is a greater consequence than you will ever experience," he said softly and smiled, though his smile was weak, almost as if he felt sorry for her, which he did. She did not realize how happy she could be if she broke free.
"Let me show you a different reality.." he whispered as he leaned in, lingering his lips an inch above hers.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 am

BriarRose her eyes widen at his reaction. Trapped? Of course she was not trapped, She had everything she wanted here. Books, food..Comfort. This was nothing like being trapped,
A different...reality..What did he mean? What was he trying to tell her. No matter how many books she had read.
This man was one big riddle, That she had to figure out?
Rose couldn't help the temptation to kiss him, Their lips were so close and it was just one move..
She blinked. ''I would like to see that Reality..'' She whispered back, This time he had taken her breath away.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

"Then let me show you," he whispered gently as he kissed her gently, letting his hand rest right beneath her breast, slowly letting his hand slide upwards. There was time for her to stop him but.. he didn't want her to.
He wanted her now, and he wanted to please her. Wanted to satisfy her, and give her everything she had never had before. He wanted to show her what she had been missing out on. He just wanted her to see.
See what life could really bring if she was open to it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:44 am

Rose gasped feeling his hand underneath her breast, As it slowly followed up. She pulled away from the kiss.
''Shall we...take this different reality out of this room?'' She asked looking up at him.
If this would happen..Than not in here. For the open eye too see. Rose felt a little dizzy, By all the tension in her body.
She blinked a few times looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 am

"Anywhere you want to Princess," he said softly and smiled at her, for once not thinking completely about the lust and excitement. For once not thinking purely of sex. For once thinking about... her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 am

''A room?'' She asked smiling at him. ''I would like that..'' Whispering her last words. She blinked a few times more.
Trying to stay calm, As her blood was racing like no other. Her heart pounding in her chest.
Was this going to happen..? Was this actually realistic?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 am

He put his arm out for her to hold as he led her towards his own room. Ping had not been around for a while, and he doubted he would come back for another long while. They would be all alone there.
And he would have her all to himself...
A smile spread on his lips.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am

(OOC: is your msn working? xD and wanna start a new topic in his room? I started this one Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love, Control, Vanity.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4