Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Control, Vanity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 am

BriarRose had went to her room, Had had a nice rest and took a bath. When her hair dried she brushed it, Making her hair curl a little, She smiled at the sight of herself. Putting on her dress which she had washed just before she had went to sleep.
Looking into the mirror she was satisfied with the view. Putting back in her hairband.
Rose walked back to the living room, Tulio would have gotten out now, wouldn't he? Rose looked into the living room.
But he was still there? Rose couldn't help but grin at the sight of the half naked man.
''Well, I thought somebody would save you.'' She laughed. crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 am

"Very funny," he said with a sly, sarcastic grin on his lips.
He was honestly rather happy that no one had yet. That meant no one had seen him like this. No one but her.
"Can you please let me go now?" he sighed, he had been there for hour already.
"I could really use some food.."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 am

Rose smiled. ''Couldn't you free yourself?'' She asked sarcastically. Walking towards him. She took the key. Leaning in to kiss him softly. While unlocking the Handcuffs. She took the handcuffs off his hands. Breaking the kiss she put them in her basket,
She handed him his clothes. Standing up. She tilted her basket.
She waited for him to get dressed and started to run, He would run away now wouldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:32 am

For once he didn't kiss her back. How could she expect him to after what she had just done?
He got up slowly, putting his clothes back on as he looked around to see if anyone had noticed.
When he was fully dressed he simply nodded at her.
"Thank you," he said without revealing emotions as he walked past her heading for the door.
How could she think to humiliate him in such a way? What kind of woman was she?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 am

Rose looked at him. She clenched her teeth. Walking over to the couch. ''Keep that in mind..'' She said simple, Running her fingers through her hair. She deserved it though..But he deserved it too.
Looking down she swallowed. Was he just going to leave now? Just like that.
Just like that..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 am

"Keep what in mind?" he asked, turning around, feeling himself grow angry.
"You and I- we... we were never a couple," he said sternly looking directly at her.
"And if my memory isn't tricking me, you were the one who rejected me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 am

She crossed her arms. ''I never rejected you, You were the one who said yes.'' She answered coldly.
Looking at the flames of the fire, I wasn't as bright as before. And the wood seemed black enough to be replaced.
Rose went on her knees, Taking a new block of wood and pushed it into the fireplace. Making it make a slight crack noise as the wood started burning.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 am

He walked up to her, towering over her with a cold expression.
"Who I am with, and what I do with them is none of your business," he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 am

She stood up. Glaring at him, He was really boiling her blood now.
Rose raised her hand, Slapping him across the face hard. ''I thought that what I did was enough punishment for you already. You don't want me to put you in my sisters hands. Be grateful I didn't.'' She said cold. Walking past him she grabbed her basket.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:49 am

He grabbed her arm gently, pulling her back and trapping her between the wall and his body.
His cold expression slightly changed. He couldn't stay mad at her when she was this close.
"If you want me that badly.." he said in a soft, low voice.
"Why don't you just take me?" he asked as he leaned in to her.
He wouldn't kiss her, or touch her, or anything.
"If not... I can not be responcible for your jealousy," he said as he leaned back again, still keeping himself close to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 am

Rose narrowed her eyes at him. What was he doing? Why suddenly this, When he just acted like he did not want her?
She sighed, ''I would gladly take you, But you seem not to want me anymore.'' She kept looking into his eyes.
Rose did not understand him. The one moment he was angry the other moment he was calm.
What was his problem?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 am

He leaned in quickly and kissed her. He was not about to loose his chance, not again.
He kissed her gently before the kiss grew more and more passionate, as put his hands on either side of her face.
Why was she so complicated? Why was she so hard to get?
Why couldn't she just tell him what to do and he'd do it?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:07 am

Rose widen her eyes when he suddenly kissed her. Why was he suddenly...Rose rolled her eyes. Kissing him back.
She kissed him back. Feeling him kiss her more passionated. She laid her hands on his hands which he held on her face.
What was happening? She didn't understand, But this feeling in her stomach and her heart racing had to be because of him.
But she couldn't.. But it was actually pretty nice..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 am

He deepened the kiss as he let his hands run down from her face and down to her curves, caressing them like a treasured possession. Breaking the kiss he looked at her with a deep longing.
"Then take me," he said softly, no hint of a smile on his face.
He was completely serious.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 am

BriarRose looked him into the eye's, Was he really serious? A slight smile appeared on her face.
He was..Well at least she would have what she wanted. And why not take this offer?
Rose smiled at him. ''I wouldn't want anything else..'' She grabbed his shirt. Pulling him closer.
''But..Will you promise me something?'' She asked innocently.

(OOC: v.v''
Crack post:
Rose frowned, ''Really? You yell at me. And than you tell me to take you? What is wrong with you?'' She took a stick and hit his head.

--
Just saying..I am realllly nice to you right now XDD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am

He looked at her, a smile forming on his lips.
"Anything," he said, bracing himself for the question.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:03 am

Rose looked into his eyes. ''Will you be mine? Or..Will you climb back into another woman's bed again?'' She asked.
Well she had to be sure right? He slept with Megara without hesitating, So why would this be any different?
BriarRose her look was serious now. If he wouldn't understand this than she would just have to give up.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 am

Tulio had to look at her for a while. Was it really worth it?
He had wanted her, and wanted her so badly, these last few days, and yet.. he had never thought about what he would really have to give away just to get her. One girl. It was just one girl, was he really ready to sacrifice all that?
His thoughts went to Megara, and to all the other women he had ever slept with. Some blondes, some brunettes, some redheads... some were slim, and some had a little more fat on their bodies. They were all so different, but they were all beautiful. They all felt good... and now the choice was between all of them.. or only Rose.
"I.." he said, and stopped himself, shutting his mouth for a split second more.
"I will be yours," he said after a while, his expression letting her know he was serious.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 am

She saw him think about it, It did not really surprise her. He was a ladies man, She had seen it on the beach.
Though back than he was scared..She was sure he wasn't scared anymore now. It had surprised her.
But when he told her he would be hers...
BriarRose smiled brightly, She actually meant the smile, Which surprised herself.
''Good..'' She smirked. She made her face come closer to his, But just when their lips nearly touched.
She found a way to get out of his hold. Going under his arm as she stepped behind him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:48 am

He quickly turned around to face her when she wrenched herself out of his grasp.
He still didn't smile, still hazed out in his own thoughts. Did this mean he actually had a... girlfriend?
The idea seemed so bizarre, and so farfetched. In his entire life he could never remember having a girlfriend. Maybe except from when he was a child, and he didn't exactly know what a girlfriend was...
"Where are you going?" he asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 am

Rose smiled, But she noticed his thoughts were somewhere else. She stepped forwards ''I don't think I have anywhere to go. On a Island.'' She smirked. ''What is troubling you so much that you cannot even smile a little bit at me?''
She wrapped her arms around his neck. ''I hoped you would be happy.'' She said as she acted innocently.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 am

He pulled her in and plastered a weak smile on his face.
"I am happy," he said honestly and laughed weakly, hugging her tighter.
"I've just.. never had a girlfriend," he said blushing slight as he spoke the word out loud.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 am

Rose laughed softly. ''Well than if it makes you feel better, I have never had a boyfriend either.'' She grinned.
''First time for both of us?'' It was more a conclusion than A question. But it was amusing though.
He had been able to travel everywhere, And never had a girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:04 am

"Heh, yeah, I guess so," he mumbled weakly before a sly smile made its way to the corner of his lips.
"So... does your boyfriend get special perks..?" he said, laughing charmingly, finally finding his way to his old self after getting over the worst of the shock. He leaned down and gently kissed her lips. He could never get enough of them..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 am

Rose smirked, Kissing him back softly Hearing him start his sentence with does your boyfriend.
Made her oddly enough, Happy to hear. Her lips formed a smile again.
''Depends on what you want.'' She grinned back at him.
Though somehow she knew what he wanted..But the idea about it was strange..
She had never done that..It was new and strange to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love, Control, Vanity.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next