Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Control, Vanity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:24 am

He let his hand slide to her thigh, feeling her curves and tightening his grip as lust rolled in over him.
"Now that I have given you everything.." he whispered seductively as he pulled her closer, letting the hand that was not on her thigh play with her soft hair. "Why don't you do the same...?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:33 am

BriarRose put on a fake smile, But inside her head she didn't know what to either say or do.
Why was she so scared? She bit her lip feeling his hand on her thigh. She shivered lightly.
''D-do you want it so soon already? I mean..We can wait..Than it will not get boring so quickly.'' She smiled nervously.
Her cold and calm self was being pushed away by this new odd feeling.
And these actions..These hands on her body...In her hair.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:37 am

"You could never be boring," he said softly as his hand kept moving up her thigh as he kissed her.
He had given everything to this girl. He had sworn not to go to bed with another woman. But how did she expect him to live the life of a monk? He wanted her.. and he had already given her what she wanted.
Was this too much to ask for in return?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:47 am

Rose eyes widen. When he moved his hand up her thigh. She felt this warm feeling.
Feeling his lips being pressed against hers, She shivered. What was going on? What was she suppose to do now.
Rose pulled away from the kiss. ''B-but shall we...Go to my room than? I-I don't want to disappoint you..'' She tried nervously again. It was at least better than in the Living room..But it was still scary..
She shivered again. Smiling weakly at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:52 am

He broke the kiss and smiled at her, but the smile was filled with disappointment.
"No Rosie," he said and laughed gently, knowing she hated the nickname. In any case, he thought it fit her perfectly. So delicate and sweet, and yet so fierse and brutal when needed to be. And wasn't it that he loved about her?
"I shall not pressure you," he said and let go of her.
He didn't know how long he would be able to wait for her.. he had other offers, and he knew how he could easily gain more. And he had put it all on hold for her, and her only. How long would he be able to live the life of a monk when what he desired most was right in front of him?
Dear God, do not lead me into temptation..
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 pm

In her head she sighed in relieve. But the sight of his disappointed smile made her feel a little bit bad.
She just..Maybe if she would do something wrong, Or he would not like it..Or she would get pregnant?
''I-it is not that I do not want to...I am just a little bit afraid..'' She swallowed.
Oh! Why did she had to say that?! She could have at least kept it for herself.
''And..It will disappoint you only more..'' She said softly almost in a whisper, As if it was a secret.
Rose stepped away from him. Walking to the couch. Why did he had to want more...Why did she had to want it to..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:26 pm

"It's o-" he started, but stopped himself as he heard what she was saying.
"Why are you afraid?" he asked hesitantly. Was there something he was missing?
He had guessed she was a virgin, but was that really a reason to be scared?
"You could never disappoint me," he said softly, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:31 pm

BriarRose looked at him. She smiled weakly at his last comment but than looked down.
"What if..Maybe I... would do something wrong... Or you would not like it..Or I... would get pregnant?"
Rose crossed her legs. Smoothing her dress. She than looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 pm

He took her chin in his hand and turned her face, forcing her to look at him.
"Listen to me," he said in a serious voice, as he caressed her chin with his thumb, still holding it in place gently.
"You could never do anything wrong," he said softly, meaning every word he said, every single one.
He didn't bother to try to convince her, he did not want to push or pressure her, he just wanted her to know.
She could never do anything wrong in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 pm

BriarRose blinked. Was he really telling her that? But ofcourse she could do things wrong...
But he said it so seriously. And his look made her almost believe his words.
She smiled weakly. "You think so?" She laid her hand on his wrist of the hand he was holding her chin.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:46 pm

He let go of her chin, deciding instead to hold her hand.
"I know so," he smiled softly as he looked her in the eyes.
She had changed so much since he first met her.. and it was such a short time ago. He barely even recognized the woman he had talked to at the beach. She seemed so much younger, so much more fragile than the woman back then.
And still she managed to look just as perfect, and just as beautiful..
If not even more.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Rose smiled brightly at him. She moved closer to him. Kissing him softly.
She held his hand. Letting her other hand hold his face a little bit. "I maybe..will think about it.." She whispered.
Winking at him. But not too flirty.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 pm

He smiled back before looking away. It almost hurt looking at her when he knew he could not have her. Not now or anywhere in the near future. Possibly not at all. He would never have all of her.
He let go of his hand, skimming the room, wondering where everyone was.
"Have you seen the others?" he asked slightly concerned. He hadn't seen anyone since he woke up.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Oh... BriarRose shook her head. "No...to be honest, I have not seen them since yesterday when I left. I thought some of your friends would come to resque you...but is apears they are not here.." She said. Looking towards the door. Now he said, where was everybody?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:30 pm

"Not that I mind being alone with you," he joked and nudged her playfully before he walked a little away from her. He had never actually felt awkward around a woman before. He had always known what to say, what to do.
But this situation was so different from what he was used to.. he was like a fish out of the water.
"I thought you knew everything," he teased her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:58 pm

BriarRose couldn't help but smile at his joke. Somehow he seamed uneasy. Which made her grin a little.
She than crossed her arms, '''I never said I knew everything But I do know allot. But how am i suppose to know where the others are when I am with you all the time?'' She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 pm

He looked back at her, smiling charmingly her way. He wouldn't really tell her, but he was really glad that she would rather be with him. He just wanted her to care about him, which was strange for him. He had never wanted anyone to care for him like that before, but he found she was an exception.
"Come here," he said softly and pulled her into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 pm

BriarRose smiled softly when he pulled her into a hug. "You are not getting all sentimental are you?" She asked. Hugging him closely.
It was nice too have company. To have somebody who wouldn't judge you on who you are where you live.
Or what your sister did. Even after what she had done to him. He still stayed with she had humiluated him.

(OOC: probably made some spelling mistakes xD)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:30 am

[OOC: Sure did xD Tired or something? xD]

Tulio kissed her nose gently before letting her go again. He wanted to hug her so tightly she would break and then never let go. He wanted to dig into her clothing until she stood bare and naked in front of him. But he couldn't..
Could he..?
He sighed as he took a step away from her again.
"You've never... been with a man- have you?" he asked hoping she knew what he meant.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 am

(OOC: i wrote that when I was walking through the hallway on my way to class xD)

BriarRose shook her head. "No..there aren't much man to be with here.." She said in a soft little bit sad tone.
Rose smiled at him with a weak smile. There was only flowers water and trees.. No human had ever been on this island,
Before them...she had been alone with her sister, her sister had brought some humans...
But she never spoke to them. Before she even could they were gone..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:46 am

Knowing that, he didn't want to be her first one. Who was he to take anyone's virginity, when he knew it could never last?
Unless they asked for it, he would never be the man to take a woman's virginity. Never.
But the sad tone in her voice made him think.. this might just be her only chance.
"So what do you say we make the best of it... now that it is.." he smiled charmingly talking about himself.
Now that there finally was a man on the island... why not..? Right..?

[OOC: Pfft, I'm at school too... xD So sorry I take so long xD]
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:00 am

BriarRose looked to the side. ''I don't know..As I told you..I'm frightened.'' She looked back at him. Smiling weakly.
He was right, This could be her only chance..to...But if it was only for the sex than...Why would a relationship mean anything?
She played with the fabric off her dress. Would it be that bad?

(OOC: It's oki, But are you still in school? O-O)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 am

[OOC: Haha, I'm in school till 4pm every day xD But I'm home now ^^ (I was with Nilay and just now came home xD)]

Tulio stroked her cheek gently, looking her deep in her eyes.
Charm and eagerness wouldn't work on her. Honesty and sincerity would. Like she deserved.
"I would be careful.." he said softly as he kept looking at her deeply.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:53 am

(OOC: XDDD POOR YOU!! And yey for being with your boyfriend Wink )

BriarRose looked back into his eyes. She felt a little bit more comfortable by his honesty,
Which made her smirk lightly. ''And my sister will see it..'' She took his hand away from her cheek. Holding it.
''But where is the fun when losing the surprise in a relationship? When I have showed everything of me, You wouldn't want me anymore, Because there would be nothing to want is it?'' She said softly. Letting go off his hand. She twirled around.
Stopping right before him. ''And where would you go than, Sir Tulio?'' She held her face close to his. Looking up at him with a sly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 am

Tulio pulled her back in to hold her close to him. He smiled, but gently, softly and genuine. Not charming and slyly.
"Then I would come back for more," he said softly, leaning in to kiss her once again.
Breaking the kiss he looked at her with longing. If he could never get enough of her silky lips, he doubted he would ever get enough of the beautiful body she possessed. He would treasure it forever.
"And isn't it time you stop worrying so much about your sister..?" he whispered slyly.
"You need to live a little Rosie," he said softly, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Control, Vanity.   Love, Control, Vanity. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love, Control, Vanity.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next