Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting under your skin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Getting under your skin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Meg saw Jane casually sit on his lap. Yep. They slept together. Either that or they were just acting that way to make Ping angry. Or maybe both, Meg wasn't so sure. But she just looked down, feeling a slight pinch of envy.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 pm

As Shan Yu put her on his lap Jane blushed even more. "Are you really okay with it? I mean...", she slided down from his lap and sat next to him. She looked at her hands and moved them like she felt uneasy. Then Jane lifted her head and tried to smile. "So about what are you talking right now?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 pm

He just smirked and took a gulp of water, looking at the others. He nodded to Jane. "Sure, anytime."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Ping tightened his fist: he wanted so badly hit him... and how could Jane act in that way toward him?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Meg saw Ping tense up. Under the table, she placed a hand on his thigh and gave him a small smile. Her intentions weren't to flirt but just to let him know she was there. She kept giving him hints but she felt like Ping never received them.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Jane moved nervous on her seat. The atmosphere in the room had changed so suddenly. Maybe she should have stayed in the room. Ping looked like he suppressed his feelings. Jane knew that something like that would happen, if she was with Shan Yu for some time and Ping didn't knew what happened between them. And Meg? Jane glanced at her. She seemed to feel uneasy like her. The only relaxed person in the room was Shan Yu. Jane sighed. "Shall I go?", she finally asked. "I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:44 pm

He looked at Jane. "No, you don't have to." He stood up. "I shall leave, so you can talk to Ping. He doesn't like me much." He said placing his pitcher on the table and walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 pm

He didn't try to stop him nor to correct him: it was true, he didn't like him. He barely noticed Meg's attentions, when he realized she was trying to calm him down he smiled tense toward her, then his glance moved toward Jane, waiting to her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm

She watched as Shan-Yu left. She had so many questions to ask Jane but she decided to wait and ask her in private.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Jane looked after Shan Yu. She started to hate the feeling that he always left her alone. She opened her mouth to call him back, but closed it without making a sound. Jane looked at her hands and waited for the questions that would come now.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm

He stared at her for a while: what had he done to her? She wanted it? Apparently it seemed so, looking at the way she was acting toward him... He kept staring at her with a serious glance. He didn't even know what to ask, she should have just explained.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 pm

The anticipation was killing Meg. She finally got up to the seat next to Jane. "You slept with him didn't you? You so did! Aw Jane!" Meg said grabbing her hands. "You need this," she said grabbing a glass of wine and handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Jane blushed again. She took the glass Meg was reaching her and put it back on the table. "I did.", she said quietly. "And sorry, I'm not used to alcohol..."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 pm

He listened Meg's question with a chill, but he didn't left Jane with his glance, and when she admitted it he couldn't repress a glance of contempt: it it had been one of his sisters, he would have shouted hardly, and would have killed the man that dared so much... but, even if he felt for Jane similar feelings, she already pointed it in the woods: they were stranger. It wasn't his business. He put his glass of wine still half empty of the table with more energy that it needed and raised. "I'm going out." he said laconical, without even looking at the two girls, and moved fastly toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Meg watched Ping quickly stand up and head for the door. This was her chance. She looked at Jane and shrugged. "I'm sorry but.." She looked at the door. "I have to- will you excuse me?" She put her napkin on the table and followed Ping out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Jane looked after the two and sighed. She stroke through her hair. What had happened? Jane stood up and walked to the door herself. But instead of following Ping and Meg, she walked to room number 6. She needed some time on her own. Or more with Shan Yu. She had some important questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting under your skin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Wooden living room-
Jump to: