Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting under your skin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Getting under your skin Empty
PostSubject: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:49 am

He walked to the livingroom, after his "discussion" with Jane. He took a seat, stretching his feet on the table, crossing his nads and placing them behind his neck, leaning back closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:55 am

Meg had invited him to go with her inside, he had followed her but he was too thirsty: in an entire day he had barely drank. He wanted to reach a kitchen or somewhere he could find some water, but he found himself in the living room, where there was... Shan Yu...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:58 am

He heard footsteps behind him and looked behind himself to see who it was. He grinned widely. "Ah, Fa Ping, so nice to see you again." He said in chinese.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 am

"Great to see you too, Shan Yu" he replied as well in chinise with a little bow, polite but in the same time really cold.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:06 am

He smirked and bowed with his head to the other. "I hear from Jane you have met Eris too." He continued in chinese.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:08 am

"Yes, i have." he replied again in the same language. He was curious to know how he had met her, cause it was evident from his words that he had, but he didn't want to give hom too much confidence... wait, why Jane had told him that?
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:13 am

"I met her when I found a map. We played a game, and I won clean clothes. I hear you won something more sinister." He said smirking. "That is a large sum of money she is worth." He laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 am

Megara sat on a small chair politely as Ping and Shan Yu spoke in their own language. She watched as Shan Yu looked at her a smiled. But it wasn't a good smile, it was more dark and cold. They must've been talking about her. "Is everything alright, Ping?" she asked getting up and placing her hands on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 am

He looked at the woman. "You have a big price on your head. What did you do?" He asked in english from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 am

Meg was startled. Ofcourse, they were talking about the Wanted Poster. "And why should I tell you?" She asked hesitating. She barely knew Shan-Yu and even though Jane was fond of him, Meg didn't quite trust him yet.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 am

"It intrests me. Usually those kind of prices are put on men that kill masses of people. You don't seem like you would kill villages full of people." He said chuceling. "And I see no use for the money here so you are safe from me at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 am

Megara couldn't help but smile. She really had these people going. A sweet delicate flower? Megara was the least. Ofcourse she was emotional but she was strong. She knew how to handle herself. She walked closer to Shan-Yu and put her finger on his neck carefully tracing his throat. "Let's just say, I'm not as weak as I look."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 am

He looked at her taking her finger gently in his hand. "Neither am I." He then got up and twisted her arm behind her back. "Don't take me wrong. I will go after you if you give me a reason." He let go of her hand pushing her away a bit before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 am

Megara stumbled backwards. "I'd be careful, Shan-Yu," she said coldly trying not to sound as afraid as she was. "I'm not what I seem." She knew her chances of winning the argument was slim, so she quietly sat down next to Ping staring into Shan-Yu's eyes the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 am

He smirked to the woman. "And I can smell fear." He said half jokingly half serious.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 am

Megara frowned and looked down at her shoes. She took a deep breath and looked around the room. "Hungry, anyone?" She said walking over to a large table filled with fruits, breads, and wine. She took a loaf of bread and offered it to Shan-Yu.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 am

He looked at the offered bread, and took it. "Thank you." He took smaller pieces and started to eat it. "So what did you do missy?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 am

Megara hoped that food would've caused a distraction to Shan-Yu. Which it did temporarily, until he was back on the same question. She sighed. "I killed a man."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 am

He kept his eyes sharp on her. "For?" He continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 am

Megara picked up a cup of wine and gulped it down. "He was an abusive man. He needed to die."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 am

He nodded. "Aren't all men like that?" He asked mockingly, taking small bites from his bread.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 am

"Apparently," she said annoyed. "But this must not be a huge shock to you. I hear you kill men everyday." She said poking him in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 am

He just nodded. "Not everyday." He let her poke his shoulder, not really noticing it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 am

"Well what about women?" She asked curiously. "Have any respect for them?" She looked at Ping hoping he would join them but he still sat silently at his seat
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 am

He shrugged. "Some. Women are good in the kitchen and in the bed." He said winking at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting under your skin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Wooden living room-
Jump to: