Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting under your skin

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Getting under your skin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 am

"So I've been told."

Meg had a habit of letting men take advantage of her. With her ex-boyfriend, it seemed like her life revolved around the kitchen and bedroom. But she never minded. If she was told it was her place, she was there.

"So, Shan-Yu," she started. "What do you think of all this? I mean us landing on a mysterious island then finding a huge mansion in a tree? Am I the only one that thinks this is- fate?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 am

"I think it's a plot." He said simply. "The Blonde and this goddess are sisters." He said sharing his information with the two.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:04 am

He just stayed silent listening the two talking: he had never been a really talkative person so he didn't mind too much, he just was carefull of what Shan Yu was saying to Meg... and he memorized the last information, that could be useful...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 am

"Ping told me about the Goddes, Eris is her name I believe." Meg said looking at Ping. "But why Ping? Why would she do this to me? And how.." She sat down and rubbed her temples. "How did 'Eris' find out about the murder? The only person I told was Jane, you don't think she told Eris do you?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am

He leaned forward. "I think she can see all and hear all. So you should be carefull about what you tell to people." He said leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

For once he was agree with Shan Yu "Also... if she's a goddes as she says to be... she probably doesn't even need to listen it..." that idea made him have a chill... could she know? No, that was ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 am

"Well that's just great," Meg said pulling hair away from her face. "Now half of the people hear either hate me or want to kill me." She placed her hands in her lap and looked down. "Any ideas on how to stay alive Shan-Yu?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 am

He grinned. "Stay with people you trust."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 am

At her words he looked at Meg, frowning "Don't worry, nobody will hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 am

Meg looked at Ping, thankful that her spoke. "Promise me something Ping," she said. "Promise you will protect me?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 am

Shan yu just sat back in his seat and ate his bread, watching the two.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 am

He swallowed at her request: the only person that had tried to protect was probably dead, how could he now protect her? How could he fight against a goddes to protect her? But she needed him... she needed someone, and surely she couldn't trust someone like Shan Yu...
"I promise" he nodded serious to her
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:04 pm

She slowly smiled and grabbed his hands. "Thank you," she said staring into his eyes for a brief moment then sat down remembering that Shan-Yu was next to them.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 pm

He just watched them smirking. "You two are so adorable." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 pm

He swallowed while she was watching him into his eyes, and he couldn't help but watch her back... why was she starting at him in that way? Why did she always look at him in that way? When Shan Yu teased them he finally could look elsewhere, coughed turning, trying to hide the red on his cheek "I think that i should go now..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:18 pm

"No," Meg said, quickly giving Shan-Yu a cold look. "Please stay, Ping. Shan-Yu and I were just about to eat some dinner. You must be hungry right?" She said handing him some bread. "Oh Shan-Yu, do you happen to know where Jane is? Maybe she would like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 pm

He grinned seeing the other man blush. "For a man of the army you blush too much." He said. "Are you sure you are in the army, or a man?" He asked teasing him, he knew army men liked to visit certain establishments, and they could be very crude when talking about women. He then looked at Megara. "She stayed in the room."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:31 pm

When Meg looked at him, asking him to stay, he thought about he: he couldn't deny he was hungry... but when Shan Yu teased him once again, spitting sentences against him, he turned thining his eyes and approached the man "Be careful of what you say, mongol." he growled in chinese
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Tension filled the air. "Ahem," Meg coughed, eyeing down Shan-Yu. "C'mon boys." She said pulling up a chair at the table. She poured herself more wine and offered some to Shan-Yu and Ping. "I don't know about you, but I sure am thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:39 pm

He was a bit surprised to get such a strong reaction from the man. He really hit a sore spot there then. He wondered which it was, but decided not to press it any longer. He looked at the offered wine, and waved at it. "I don't drink alcohol." He got up and went to get himself a pitcher of water.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:45 pm

He turned toward Meg and then, with a tense little smile, he took the glass of wine: he didn't like it too much but was used to drink it and luckily he tolerate it really good.
He sat down, taking a small sip of wine, staying in silence: he liked that mongolo less and less... It was his attitide, his wasy to teas him... in his country, he was a noble, something that europians used to see more or less as a knight, and he wasn't a simple soldier but a captain, destined to become a general: he was used to have some attitudes, about his duty, about women, that had to be protected... sure, he could be more shy than other people, but still in general it was what he had learnt. A barbarian like him couldn't understand...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 pm

"Suit yourself," Meg said as Ping took a glass of wine for himself too. They drank together in silence for a moment each swallowed into their own thoughts until Jane suddenly entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Jane slowly walked into the living room. She just woke up before an hour. Jane was in her thoughts about the last few hours, that she nearly bumped into Shan Yu. "Oh sorry...", she lifted her head. As she saw him, she blushed and smiled shyly at Shan Yu and stopped. She looked around and saw Meg and Ping sitting on a table. "Hi...", she mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 pm

He smiled at Jane when she came in. "That is alright, you can bump into me anytime." He said as he took a seat and pulled Jane to sit on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:13 pm

He remained in silence staring at Shan Yu, he's glance was empyu even if he felt the disappointment inside... but when Jane arrived and he took her on his lap he tightened his glance again: how dared he? And... why Jane was acting that way around him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting under your skin   Getting under your skin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting under your skin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Wooden living room-
Jump to: