Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

expedition to the ivory cave.

Go down 
+7
Megara
JohnSmith
Isabella
Anya
Jane
Shan-Yu
BriarRose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:09 am

It surprised him when Tulio talked for him, and how easily he managed to explain a situation that in her head was terribly complex.
When he nudged her, she managed to smile a bit, but when Jane looked at her she bit again hardly her lower lip
"I-i'm s-so-sorry..." she started stuttering, but then she closed her eyes, breathed and when she reopened them she had a more decided glance and looking at jane, she said in one breath "I'm sorry to have lied to you, i didn't want to, i simply never sayd to anyone, i've been taught that if i would have said it i would have died." she didn't statter, it was difficult, but she managed to not stutter, even if she was still tense.
She hoped Tulio would have been proud of her, after all she had managed to do it thanks to him...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:17 am

He smiled, almost smirked, when Ping spoke. For once she wasn't stuttering, and he found it really good to finally see her being confident, determined. Independent. It was all he had wanted her to be all along.
He squeezed her waist, letting her know how proud he truely was of her, before he let go of her. She was ready to handle this on her own. He had a refound faith in her now.
"If the girls will excuse me, I have other obligations," he smiled before bowing and leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 am

Jane nodded. "Bye Tulio.", she gave him a small soft smile. Then she looked back to Ping. "To tell you first I'm not angry or mad at you.", she started. "I just felt... betrayed? I don't know. Disappointed maybe, because you didn't trust me. I'm a woman I can't do anything to you. And I'm not that stupid to tell someone who can hurt you your secret.", Jane cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:23 am

Smiling kindly at John. He was really comforting her. But she just wondered why she did not see this comming?
Sighing deeply. She would not get weak now.. He trusted her, she had to trust him..
Taking a deep breath she let go off John seeing 'most' of the people awake.

She stepped on a high rock. "Excuse me? Can I have your attention please?" She called as everyone became quiet.
"Some of you might wonder why you're here. But there is no need to worry. All will be clear soon."
She pointed to the deeper entrance of the cave. "In there there is a door" Knowing some of them might get interested.
"As long as I have lived here I have never been able to open it. It requiers four to five people to open the door that will lead to whatever mystery."
Tilting her head. "If any of you are interested into helping me solves this mystery you will be rewarded greatfully, but if you prefere to turn your back there shall be another job to do for you. This shall happen when the time is ripe." Stepping off the rock.
"As long as everybody sticks together nothing shall happen. But be careful. Even though it might seem easy, there is allot of danger in there. If you go alone you must be very lucky to not get killed. I cannot grant new life's, so be careful."
As she finished her speeche she looked sternly at the people. unsure if anybody would be interested..
But it was worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:28 am

Tulio was already walking in Rose's direction when she started talking loudly to everyone.
It made him stop in his tracks, but he immidiatly smiled as she finished, and kept walking until he stood by her side.
"I wouldn't let you go down there on your own," he said softly and smiled as he leaned down to kiss her.
He had missed her a lot, and now that Ping was finally capable of looking after herself, he could finally be with her again. Like he had always wanted. Like he always dreamt of, every moment in his sleep, and every waking moment as well.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 am

Shan yu came back just in time to hear Rose talk. He stood there near the way she pointed to. "I'm in miss Rose." He saw atleast Tulio was going to accompany her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 am

Rose raised an eyebrow as she noticed Tulio suddenly standing by her, when he kissed her she did not even respond.
Because she just did not know how, she was flattered by his words indeed.. But she was confused.
She just stood there, frowning lightly. Before she sighed giving him a weak smile. "Okay.. As long as you don't walk in the way."she answered,
Rather coldly. Why was he even back? Was he done with Ping? She just did not understand the man.
Taking a step away from him as she heard Shan Yu's voice, giving him a small nod. hiding her hand from Tulio's sight.
She
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 am

Jane turned around as Rose started to talk. She listened to her words and thought about it. She wasn't that interested in this adventure. Caves weren't the places she liked. But Jane stood up and walked to Rose. "I'm coming with you.", and even if it would be to have some amusement around her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 am

When Briar left John, he instantly looked baffled and unsure of what to do with himself, so he became contented with simply listening until she had done with her speech. "I shall be wherever you would like me," John smiled, he would prefer to be by her side, of course, but he also did not want to intrude with her and Tulio, or be unhelpful.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:39 am

He looked at her carefully, but could not understand the reason for her behavior.
"Rosie..?" he asked hesitantly. It hurt him to see her like that, ignoring him.
She almost seemed mad, but he could not believe that, he had done nothing to upset her, and last time he talked to her, they had both been happy and smiling. The sudden change in her was more than he could understand.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:41 am

She couldn't help but smile a bit when Tulio tightened her wrist: he was doing so much for her... Then, at Jane's words, she bet again her lips, and slowly replied, blushing a bit "I've never e-even seen myself as a woman, i've been educated as a male, it's just... hard face that i'm... not..." she was honest, and honestly embarassed: it was never easy talk about it... she suddenly stopped when she heard Rose's voice. She didn't know whether to go or not... she waited to see what the others would have done...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:45 am

Jane heard Ping's voice behind her and turned back. She looked at the confusing girl and sighed. "Come.", she said softly and took Ping's hand, pulling her towards Rose. "Ping is coming with us too.", she told her. If this little girl was too shy to protect herself anymore, Jane would be glad to help her. Poor thing.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:49 am

Rose nodded at Jane, the woman did have some experience so having her in her group was good enough.
Giving John a soft smile as he stepped towards them. She than lookeed at Tulio.
She did not really know how to reply..what to say. She softly took his hand. Giving it a small squize before letting go.
"I got work to do..I shall need to focus.." She whispered to him giving him a weak smile..
Why would she tell now... In front of everyone? That would be embarrasing..
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:51 am

Meg silently walked up to Ping and Jane. "Hello," she said quietly. She didn't know how to act with Ping, she was still slightly heartbroken but she wasn't the person to start drama. "May I join you two?" she asked nervously. She didn't know if Ping would want her at that time, or how awkward it would be with Tulio. She saw the way Tulio and Ping acted with each other. She knew deep inside Shan-Yu was right she just didn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:57 am

She felt really surprised when Jane forced her to join Rose's group, but she didn't manage to say that she didn't want to go, expecially cause in that moment Meg arrived. She whispered a really low 'hi' to her, feeling incredibly guilty...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Jane smiled softly as Meg reached them. "Hey dear.", she answered softly. "Sure you can join us.", her view flew to Ping. Jane tilted her head. "What do you want?", she asked Ping suddenly. Jane couldn't bear it any longer that this once so strong and confident man was as girl so shy and afraid. "Tell me what you want. You don't need to join us. You can go everywhere. Though I would be happy if you stay.", Jane raised an eyebrow. Then she turned to Meg. "How are you?", she asked her. "Everything okay? With you and your uhm...", Jane hesitated. "Ex-Boyfriend?", she whispered in a low voice so only Meg could hear her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 pm

"Briar? I could be a useful member of your team," John swiftly pointed out, after all, he loved the outdoors, and one of the things he was fairly certain about, was that in the past, he must've been an explorer of some kind. "And with my extra.." He coughed, hoping she would know he meant his new powers. "I won't interfere, promise," John smiled encouragingly, he meant with her work, but he also gestured with his eyes towards Tulio.

Last edited by JohnSmith on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Meg smiled to see how concerned Jane was. "I haven't talked or seen him since our last conversation." Her eyes shifted to Ping who was still standing there awkwardly. "I'm afraid he wants to hurt you all," she said lowly, trying not to make a scene. "I've been keeping my guard up for his return.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Jane nodded at Meg. "He didn't came back to me either.", she sat down on the cold ground and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 pm

(OOC:jonh rose took Tulio's hand and talked to Tulio >.< Sorry if I confused you >.<)
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 am

Meg nodded. She knew Hades could be anywhere, even watching them right at that moment . He was smart and sneaky, able to appear out of no where and attack. Meg remembered what he had said to her the last time they spoke. He told her he would hurt every single one of her friends. She shivered at the thought. As much as she disliked Shan-Yu or Rose, she still didn't want to see them get hurt aswell. She had actually been planning on talking to him again. But after appearing in this mysterious cave, she knew it was close to impossible. She knew Eris was behind it all. Never in her life had Meg seen moving pictures on a still piece of paper. It was un-heard of. It was obviously some kind of dark magic. She wanted to confront Rose about everything, to see if she knew about it. But she could tell now was not the best time. Meg just sighed and stood close to Jane, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 am

Tulio squeezed her hand back but was not convinced. He could feel the cold air coming from her.
He wondered what had changed since last time they had been together, what had changed since the last moment of pure perfection he had spent with her in his arms, whilst their lips met in an everlasting sweet perfection.
"You're my sun," he whispered in her direction before he looked another way, not wanting to annoy her further.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:20 am

Rose clenched her teeth when Tulio spoke to her..His sun..She gave John a small nod again. She understood him..
Clearing her throat. ''We shall go than..'' She sighed, turning around. As she walked into the cave with the others,
Crossing her arms. She felt cold. Very cold, But it would go away..soon..She hoped, She was his sun..
As she looked over her shoulder to Tulio. She accidentally slipped, As the floor was slippery and her shoes had new soles.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 am

John was instantly beside Rose and helped her to her feet, it had made him cringe a little how Tulio had called her, his sun. She was John's moon and now Tulio's sun... He sighed. However, he lost this thought as he concentrated mainly on ensuring Rose had not hurt herself too badly. "Are you alright Briar?" He looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:29 am

Shan yu followed Rose. When she slipped he watched in amusement as this blonde man stepped to help her up. 'She has men for every finger I see.' He glanced at Tulio, interested to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

expedition to the ivory cave.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next