Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expedition to the Ivory Cave.

Go down 
+3
JohnSmith
Tiana
Eris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Expedition to the Ivory Cave. Empty
PostSubject: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 am

Hello my pretty little souls,

This coming weekend (Yes Easter weekend..>.<) This Sunday, There will be an expedition to the Ivory cave.

EVERYBODY WILL BE THERE. So even if you character does not wake up. They have been there.
Your character will wake up IN the Ivory Cave, You can choose what to do from there.
It will take at least 5 people to open the hidden Treasure Chamber. (How shall be reveled that day)

Rose will be there too.

You can have your Character wander off alone..But he/she will be lost so if you do. Make sure that somebody will help you get back XD

For now keep in mind:
Sunday the 8th of April !

Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 am

Aww! I'll be gone at Sakura con!
How long will the exploration go on for after Sunday?
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 am

I should be free for at least a little while that day xD It looks fun! I hope John can help open the treasure chamber! <33
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 am

I may or may not be able to get on for Easter. My sisters are home this week and I won't get to see them until the weekend, so I want to spend time with them, plus I may be playing harp at the morning mass, in addition to preparation for AP exams. April and May are VERY busy for me, but I'll try to get on a little bit for Easter Smile
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 am

Just a question.. do we start in the cave even if we are already in another topic? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm

I WILL BE THERE! AND I WILL RP LIKE A GOOD LITTLE CHELSEA! -determined angry face- X'D
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 pm

@tiana, the topic will take as long as needed :p but 2 weeks is the maximum.

@belle, they will start at the cave. Your previous topics shall be before that ^^
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Ok! Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to the Ivory Cave.   Expedition to the Ivory Cave. Empty

Back to top Go down

Expedition to the Ivory Cave.
Page 1 of 1