Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

expedition to the ivory cave.

Go down 
+7
Megara
JohnSmith
Isabella
Anya
Jane
Shan-Yu
BriarRose
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

expedition to the ivory cave. Empty
PostSubject: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Rose had brought everyone to the entrance of the ivory cave. With help from Eris.
She had a poster in her hands. Walking towards the stone wall next to the entrance.
On the poster was nothing. But there would be shown something on..soon...
Rose smirked, it was a mean .. No.. Cruel plan. But.. Rose looked at Ping. It was payback time..
She snaped her fingers. As a cloud appeared in the poster. A scene with Tulio and Ping..
As Ping turned from female back to male, showing the bandages. The whole scene was played repeatedly on the poster.
Rose smirked at her work. Yes this was perfect. She went to Tulio. Laying down next to him. protending to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Shan yu woke up, holding his head as he looked around. He could see all the people from the beach here what seemed to be like a cave. His eyes fell on the poster atatched on the wall. He got up and went to see it closer. He smirked as he watched the scene on it. "Sucks for her." He looked back at the others and went to sit down on a boulder, waiting for the others to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Jane yawned and her eyes flutter. The bed underneath her felt hard and cold. She opened her eyes surprised and looked around. Jane could swear, she was going into her bed after a long walk through the forest... She rubbed her head and then looked carefully around. All around her was stone and there was just the shimmer of sunlight falling into the cave. She yawned again, holding her hand before her mouth. A blinking poster caught her interest. She stood up and walked closer. Jane looked at it in silence. She wrapped her arms around her upper body and kept staring at it. It wasn't surprising her, but she felt kinda... betrayed? Disappointed? Alone? She couldn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm

He saw her wake up. Watching her as she went to looks at the poster. "First time you find out?" He asked seeing from her body language she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Jane startled as she heard a voice talking to her. She was so caught up in her thoughts, that she didn't cared if someone was around her. "Hello Shan Yu.", Jane walked closer to him, away from the poster. She sat down next to the bolder he was sitting on and leaned herself against it. "It's not the first time... Not really.", Jane stroke through her hair. "I had some kind of intuition after the scene at the lake. But I'm more... disappointed? That she didn't tell me the truth?", she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Anya woke up, getting up as she rubbed her head a little. She had a little headache. She then looked around, seeing everyone else around her. Anya then looked up, seeing Shan-Yu..and...a woman who she had forgotten her name..Though she looked familiar. She got up as she stayed quiet..seeing how the two know each other and were talking. Her eyes then went to a poster, making her freeze as she saw that..Though..she had heard about it, making this discovery not that exciting..
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Jane saw a woman awakening and waved to her shyly. She saw how the woman was freezing in front of the poster, like she must have been and sighed. First Meg and now Ping. But... When someone would ask her, she was more disappointed in Ping than in Meg. Though Meg told her the truth without knowing her. And Ping... She did know her now for quite a time and didn't trust her that much. But... Jane knew, she had often said that they were strangers and she doesn't need to know everything. She sighed again. Maybe she didn't told everything. But she never lied.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Shan yu looked at where Jane was waving, and saw Anya. He nodded his head to her, giving her a sign she could come and join them. "Well to be honest that doesn't surprise me, and I am sure she didn't want anyone to know." He smirked at the memory of how he found out. He chuckeled, wondering how Ping would react seeing this herself.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 am

Jane sighed. "Yeah...", she looked at her hands. Then she looked up to Shan Yu. "It's not easy to be a woman. I guess there are many women who secretly wish to be a man instead. It would be so much easier.", she shook her head. "Without any help and courage from your family, especially your father, it's hard for a woman to be independent."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 am

He nodded. "It will be interesting to see what happens now." He then looked at the cave. "Why do you think we are here?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:54 am

Jane shrugged. "I don't know. And I'm not sure if I want to find out.", she thought about her meeting with both of the gods and bit her bottom lip. "I just think we need to be careful. Gods aren't that calm tempered persons. At least none of those two who are here on the island."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:58 am

He nodded again. "Did you say Gods? Plural?" He asked looking at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 am

"Yes.", Jane frowned. "Here are two of them. Both interesting but such a twisted character.", Jane shook her head angrily.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:05 am

He crossed his arms over his chest. "Well I've met Eris, who is the ther one?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 am

"Hades.", Jane said coldly. "He tried to kill me.", she stared at the stone wall. "But know I knew that he's as interested in games as Eris. Tss.", Jane made an unladylike noise.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:11 am

He raised his eyebrow. "Hades?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:13 am

Jane raised an eyebrow and turned around to Shan Yu. "You don't know Hades? The God of the Underworld? Of the Dead?", she tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 am

He stared at her like she had asked a stupid question. "I'm from China. I don't know western Gods." He then smirked. "The God of death... hmm.. that is interesting."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am

Isabella opened her eyes.. she didn't see her chamber all around her there were only rocks.. she woke up scratching her head looking around ..Where was she?! And where was Red?!
She looked around and could see that everybody was there.. someone was already woken up and someone was still slepping...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:33 am

Looking around to see where Red was sleeping Isa saw a little poster on the wall near the entrace: it showed two of the group a man and... another man?! She watched it curious trying to understand what it could mean...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:35 am

"But you surely have a god like him in Chinese culture.", she sighed. "I don't think it's that interesting. He's causing more trouble. I think Eris can cause enough trouble herself. Though I can't deny that I'm fascinated."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 am

"We have several. Some incharge of heaven, some of hell." He saw a brunette woman wake up, and nodded to her. "I suppose she want's twice the trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:00 am

Jane looked into the direction of the brunette woman and waved smiling. "And that won't be good for us.", she added to Shan Yu's sentence. "As long as you won't make a deal with Eris or Hades. And even if you do, you can be dead faster than you want.", she sighed. "They are really tricky gods."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:04 am

He glanced down at his hands. "Well I think I can manage."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:08 am

Jane tilted her head. Then she looked away. "As long as there is nothing you regret...", she whispered and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: expedition to the ivory cave.   expedition to the ivory cave. Empty

Back to top Go down

expedition to the ivory cave.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next