Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soo many books for only one room!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:01 am

Red chuckled again. "Oh, trust me. When yer on a boat, and ye look out to the sea, o'it'll free ye completely. O'it's really, really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:41 am

Isabella smiled.. "I guess you're right!" she laughed.. "Next time.. next time you'll show me how to fell free!" she smiled back at Red..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 am

Red smiled, "Yeah. Oi'll take ye on me crew's boat, and Oi'll sail ye around de Carribean. Oi'll show ye how o'it feels to stand on the edge of a moving ship and gave de wind in yer face; salt water splashing on ye; feel as free as a bird."

She then chuckled. "And Oi won't let me crew hurt ye, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 am

Isa laughed.. "Be a member of your crew?!" she had never thought at her life on a boat sailing the sea.. "Why not?" she smiled.. "I'll write everything that would happen to us and create my firts book!"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:31 am

"Really? Oi'd love to read o'it!" Red smiled. "Come to think of o'it... Barely any one o'in the crew can read - let alone wro'ite. O'it would be a great to have someone else who knows how to read in de crew." She then blinked, tilting her head. "And to have another woman on board. Oi get a bit lonely and clustered, sometimes, by all dem guys."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 am

"It would be diffucult if nobody can read it!" Isa laughed.. "At least you and I can do it!" she smiled at her...

Hearing about the only boy thing Isa thought at her life with her brothers.. in all that time she had never had a real female friend! "I know what you mean.." she smiled.. "I've never had a good friend with whom I could confide.. only two brothers! And not even the bets to keep secrets!" she laughed..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:04 am

Red shrugged. "We could always read dem de story."

"Boys do have a problem with keepin' secrets," Red chuckled softly, "Well, den we share somethin' in common! We both have been surrounded by men pretty much our whole lives. O'it's nice to have a female friend, though." She smiled at Isa. "Surprisin', since Oi never got along with the girls before, but nice."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 am

Isa laughed softly hearing all the similarities.. "Yes! It will be nice..." she smiled.. "And of course we can read them all the stories! All the stories that we can find here!" she laughed and turned on herself at the centre of the room..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:59 am

"Maybe de boys need a story or two to soften dem up a bit," Red laughed. She watched Isa twirl around, unknowingly smiling. "Be careful! Ye might hit into a bookcase or trip," Red pointed out, not too harshly.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 am

"No! No! Don't worry!" Isabelle laughed stopping her spin.. "My head.. is spinning!" she laughed with her hand on her forehead.. Walking like a drunk she didn''t see where she was going.. right behind her there was a desk.. she sat down on it a little watching amused Red... "Maybe I need a break.." she laughed..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 am

Red crossed her arms, looking at Isabelle with a small smirk. "Ye get dizzy just by a few minutes of doin' dat - wonder what ye would be lo'ike with a few sips of rum."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:50 am

Isabella laughed.. "I don't know.. I've never been drunk!" she smiled sitting down on a chair near the desk.. "But I guess that I won't hold it!" she laughed.. "Do you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 am

"A few times," Red nodded, "But Oi personally prefer stayin' sober. De crew loves gettin' drunk and dey need someone with some sense to control dem o'if somethin' happens."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 am

"I see.." Isabella smiled then her stomach grumbled.. She blushed watching her stomach.. "I'm sorry!" she screamed jumping on her feet..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 am

Red laughed, shaking her head. "O'it's fine. Ye hungry, Oi'm guessin'?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:49 am

Isa laughed touching her stomach.. "Yes! We don't eat anything from the oasis!"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 am

"Dat's true... Oi think Oi still have two coconuts left," Red said, reaching for her make-shift back and getting out two coconuts. "Ye want one?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:49 am

"Oh yes!" Isa smiled at her watching the coconuts.. "Do you keep them from the Oasis?!" she asked while she was taking one..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 am

Red nodded. "Oi did. Dought we would need o'it, since Oi didn't know a place lo'ikedexisted," she tilted her head. "Do ye know who mo'ight have made dis place?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:12 am

Isabella shaked her head.. "I don't know.. Maybe a sort of spirit or god.." she said trying to open her coconut... "I read on a book that they exist!"
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Red nodded, "Oi believe in spirits and gods... de sea is full of mystic lo'ife." She paused. "Do ye think dat blonde woman on de beach has anyding to do with de spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 am

"Really?!" Isa blinked at her.. "Oh.. I would like to see all those creatures!" she swinged thinking at the sea and his creatures... But she stopped thinking at the blonde.. "Maybe.. In the end we don't know anything about her.." she said scratching her head..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 am

Red chuckled. "Oi've only glanced at a few distant shapes. But still - o'it makes ye feel... excited to see somethin' ye don't think o'is human."

Red foled her arms, cocking her head to the side. "Yeah... Oi guess we'll find out more about her as to'ime goes on."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 am

((Would you like to change place? Smile ))

Isabella nodded.. in the end they still didn't know how much time they would spend on the island.. "I guess so.." she said looking at the floor..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 pm

((Sure! ^^ Where do you want to go?))

Red nodded slowly. She looked up at Isabella, "Do ye want to look around more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo many books for only one room!   Soo many books for only one room! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soo many books for only one room!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next